PDA

View Full Version : Until next time!

NavySeabee
08-04-2013, 04:43 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to all. I was hoping to say goodbye to everyone but it's 0730 and seems like all are still sleeping. I'm done with breakfast in the lobby and need to catch the jazz fest in Newport rhode island. This afternoon.

Thanks to all that once again put together a great meet. I was great seeing familiar faces and meeting friends for the first time.

Drive safe!

Pete.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

nh muscle
08-04-2013, 05:07 AM
Ditto!!!!!!!

SMOKE
08-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Good to see you again bub...enjoy the music and get yourself a new picture frame this week ;)

Best,
Jonathan

Ms. Denmark
08-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Great to see you, Pete. Say Hi to Wendy. Til next time!

Guittard22
08-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Nice meeting everyone this weekend :) Stefanie and I want to say thank you for the warm welcomes and we will be back next year ... And the Chrysler as well lol

Bigdogjim
08-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah I almost felt like a newbie with so many members in attendance that I had not seen before:up: Guess I got to get out more:lol:

Safe travels to all!

Mr. Man
08-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Nice meeting everyone this weekend :) Stefanie and I want to say thank you for the warm welcomes and we will be back next year ... And the Chrysler as well lol Chris, it was a highlight of this trip to meet you and Stefanie. And your car is really, really sharp looking, too. Thank you both for coming with us. We'll look forward to seeing you there next year!

Yeah I almost felt like a newbie with so many members in attendance that I had not seen before:up: Guess I got to get out more:lol:

Safe travels to all! Yes you do! :D Thanks for coming, Jim!