Besides seeing good friends.

For me, I'm looking forward to the Stone Mountain Cookout

Boost gets you Lovin

HammerDown
08-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Besides seeing good friends.

For me, I'm looking forward to the Stone Mountain Cookout

Boost gets you Lovin

Besides seeing good friends, it's meeting some NEW friends:beer: AND all the other stuff you have planned:D

justbob
08-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Getting the hell outa dodge. I REALLY need a break!

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

MOTOWN
08-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Looking at my car saying to my self Damn its finally done! now its time to sell it and move on to next PROJECT!

RubberCtyRauder
08-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Looking at my car saying to my self Damn its finally done! now its time to sell it and move on to next PROJECT!

What???? sell it??? it aint even finished and with all the fab work you've done/had done etc..You gotta burn at least a few sets of tires off it:beer:

MOTOWN
08-08-2013, 08:19 PM
What???? sell it??? it aint even finished and with all the fab work you've done/had done etc..You gotta burn at least a few sets of tires off it:beer:

Oh i will trust me!:burnout: but if the right offer comes my way its ZO6 time!:banana2:

RubberCtyRauder
08-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Get us some numbers and pics from MO's...we're all dyin to find out the end results..Too bad I'm not able to get to ATL..would like to see that creation and all the other member's creations as well.

MOTOWN
08-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Get us some numbers and pics from MO's...we're all dyin to find out the end results..Too bad I'm not able to get to ATL..would like to see that creation and all the other member's creations as well.

I made it over to MOs today and talked to Brandon, and Jeff they should be calling me next week to get it over for some final welding/fab work and then its tuning time! if this thing doesnt make 700RWHP im going to be a very :mad2: camper!:bigcry:

RubberCtyRauder
08-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Jeff will find a way..i think you have all that you need to reach it..maybe get that plutonium injection unit on standby and some more straps for the dyno and the NASA key code for launch control

MOTOWN
08-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Jeff will find a way..i think you have all that you need to reach it..maybe get that plutonium injection unit on standby and some more straps for the dyno and the NASA key code for launch control

That should do the trick:beer:

PonyUP
08-09-2013, 03:06 AM
That should do the trick:beer:

Don't forget the flux capacitor, that ads 100hp easy

Boost gets you Lovin

SC Cheesehead
08-09-2013, 04:15 AM
I'm basically a very shy, introverted kinda guy. I'll prolly spend the majority of the time in my hotel room reading a book....

lji372
08-09-2013, 04:56 AM
I'm basically a very shy, introverted kinda guy. I'll prolly spend the majority of the time in my hotel room reading a book....

Hey!! Are you making fun of my wife!!?

Awesome:laugh:

martyo
08-09-2013, 05:13 AM
I'm basically a very shy, introverted kinda guy. I'll prolly spend the majority of the time in my hotel room with a hooker or two....

Sounds about right. :D

SC Cheesehead
08-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Sounds about right. :D

Whaaa, you gonna has extras????

Haggis
08-09-2013, 05:49 AM

You will be in a coma after you drink from the 'Flaming Skull of Death'. :snoopy:

Curless
08-09-2013, 06:00 AM
Looking forward to all of it, new peeps, old peeps, different cars, different food, different places......ALL OF IT!

LANDY
08-09-2013, 07:36 AM
Looking foward to race all you fast guys from all over the country. Motown GET READY FOR SOME GAPPIN! :flamer:

Ms. Denmark
08-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Peace & quiet here on the board.:D Have a good time all.

Ms. Denmark
08-09-2013, 07:43 AM
You will be in a coma after you drink from the 'Flaming Skull of Death'. :snoopy:.....or spontaneously self combust. :dunno:

PonyUP
08-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Looking foward to race all you fast guys from all over the country. Motown GET READY FOR SOME GAPPIN! :flamer:

Be some interesting match ups

Boost gets you Lovin

SC Cheesehead
08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Be some interesting match ups

Boost gets you Lovin

Yup, still waiting for the Pops - DOOM match up, if this ever happens, gonna be epic!

Ken
08-09-2013, 08:41 AM
I'm basically a very shy, introverted kinda guy. I'll prolly spend the majority of the time in my hotel room reading a book....Hacked!

Or Rex left a computer logged in to .net :confused:

Gryphonzus
08-09-2013, 10:18 AM
I am just looking forward to getting there! Everything else is gravy:beer:

Ladyhawke
08-09-2013, 02:01 PM
You will be in a coma after you drink from the 'Flaming Skull of Death'. :snoopy:

.....or spontaneously self combust. :dunno:

That creation was flammable! :hotrice: New Hampshire will never be the same!

Something better will be enjoyed in Atlanta. :beer:

Definitely looking forward to a great time and enjoying all of the events. Haven't been to Stone Mountain in decades. :banana:

SC Cheesehead
08-09-2013, 02:23 PM
That creation was flammable! :hotrice: New Hampshire will never be the same!

Something better will be enjoyed in Atlanta. :beer:

Definitely looking forward to a great time and enjoying all of the events. Haven't been to Stone Mountain in decades. :banana:

Sounds like I'm gonna need FRC for something more than drag racing...;)

Mr. Man
08-09-2013, 02:42 PM
You will be in a coma after you drink from the 'Flaming Skull of Death'. :snoopy:My liver is still protesting. This is a concoction not for the faint of heart. :fire:

SC Cheesehead
08-09-2013, 04:19 PM
My liver is still protesting. This is a concoction not for the faint of heart. :fire:

NOTHING Gordon ever brings is for the faint of heart....

PonyUP
08-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Any potential buyers out there for highly modified Blue, there's a chance one might be for sale at MV if I run out of options to get the car passed emissions on Boston

Boost gets you Lovin

GAMike
08-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Haven't been to Stone Mountain in decades. :banana:

Its gotten better Ladyhawke... Marriott took over operations a few years back and made substantial investments in the attractions and facilities. On a clear day, the view from the top of Stone Mountain is unrivaled in the ATL.:beer:

justbob
08-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Any potential buyers out there for highly modified Blue, there's a chance one might be for sale at MV if I run out of options to get the car passed emissions on Boston

Boost gets you Lovin

And just what part of ask me first did you NOT understand? :D Meh, I'm broke, but Mel would have a matching fun car to her Edge! Plus she has already takin yours for a walk sideways IIRC. Call it pre-test driven?

"Since 2004"

PonyUP
08-09-2013, 08:15 PM
And just what part of ask me first did you NOT understand? :D Meh, I'm broke, but Mel would have a matching fun car to her Edge! Plus she has already takin yours for a walk sideways IIRC. Call it pre-test driven?

"Since 2004"

We'll see. I'm flagged in Mass. Can't legally do it here without fixing the tune, go shorty headers, put the front cats back on and remove the MAF

I'm going to see if I can reg it in New Hampshire, or maybe with Lowbuck in Rockford.

Or I gave to stomach driving it once a month hoping I don't get pulled over

Like I said we'll see. There are reasons to sell, and reasons to stick it to the state of mass

Boost gets you Lovin

justbob
08-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Sucks to hear either way. But mine might be up for sale come spring for the same reason... I'm done with these newer cars. Back to real iron for me.

"Since 2004"

MOTOWN
08-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Sucks to hear either way. But mine might be up for sale come spring for the same reason... I'm done with these newer cars. Back to real iron for me.

"Since 2004"

And here i thought i was the only one seriously thinking about this:depress:

justbob
08-09-2013, 11:44 PM

It's just one of those things. Do I continue over yet another obstacle and keep my fun toy I have grown too used to over the last nine years, or take the easier path and dump this for other dreams in life and kick my own ass for doing so? Tough debate, but the time will come some day anyhow as space is a concern for me and I prefer to go out with many more different vehicles in mind.

"Since 2004"

martyo
08-10-2013, 02:46 AM

Welcome to where I landed some four or five years ago.

PonyUP
08-10-2013, 05:43 AM
Part of me is just thinking, sell it, get a nice SUV, get a tune in the Mustang, gears and call it a day

Not going to do anything for a few months, but I'm not making the changes to the car that the state wants

Boost gets you Lovin