PDA

View Full Version : Arm Rest/Seat Repair

martyo
08-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Hi Guys.

Chris and the MVXI crew asked me to post this up.

This past weekend Chris was at my shop and got to see my boy Tony in action repairing the arm rest cover and repadding the driver's seat bottom in one of our customer's Marauders.

Tony replaced the cover on the arm rest and repadded the driver seat bottom. John loved the results and told me that the seat is more comfirtable now than when the car was new.

Tony can do this for you too when you are in twon for MVXI.

If there is enough interest in having this work done, Tony might be willing to come to Lawrenceville to do a few cars at the car show. He also would be available to do his work in the evenings at our shop.

Obviously this sort of repair does not include stitching new covers although that could be done if the car were left long enough.

Post up here if you are intersted so that we can see of there is enough interest to make this part of the MVXI offerings.

82dawgcrazy
08-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Two Thumbs up.

Tony did a great job recovering and repairing the center arm rest cover and repairing the seat padding. The cost was very reasonable.

I would highly recommend anyone in need of upholestry work visit Tony while at Marauderville. Looking forward to meeting everyone in September.

CWright
08-12-2013, 03:11 PM
If anyone is in need of upholstery repair while here I HIGHLY recommend getting with Tony to get this done. He will be the one that fixes anything for me on my car!

GAMike
08-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Guys..... Be sure to post up pictures here of your upholstery issues after you make your appointment with Tony. That way he can see the situation in advance........

I will echo Marty, John & Chris.... Tony does excellent work... No reason why you can't bring your Marauder home, better than it arrived in the ATL:D The guys are here to tune, modify, upholster and detail your rides while in town.... Make your reservations for MV XI, then call Tony & Bobby (check out the Tilted Kilt Car Show thread too!)

Ken
08-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Already made my appointment for Tuesday. :D

MOTOWN
08-14-2013, 08:54 PM
I was there as well and his work rivals factory!

GAMike
08-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Already made my appointment for Tuesday. :D

Good deal Ken..... If you can post a picture up of your issue..... We can do before & afters:)

capt512
08-15-2013, 04:56 AM
Wonder if he would sell foam/padding alone that could be installed by a local shop or self? Long way from me, but my local shops are crazy expensive for marginal work.

martyo
08-15-2013, 05:00 AM
Wonder if he would sell foam/padding alone that could be installed by a local shop or self? Long way from me, but my local shops are crazy expensive for marginal work.

I will ask him.

Marauder_Santa
05-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Hi Guys.

Chris and the MVXI crew asked me to post this up.

This past weekend Chris was at my shop and got to see my boy Tony in action repairing the arm rest cover and repadding the driver's seat bottom in one of our customer's Marauders.

Tony replaced the cover on the arm rest and repadded the driver seat bottom. John loved the results and told me that the seat is more comfirtable now than when the car was new.

Tony can do this for you too when you are in twon for MVXI.

If there is enough interest in having this work done, Tony might be willing to come to Lawrenceville to do a few cars at the car show. He also would be available to do his work in the evenings at our shop.

Obviously this sort of repair does not include stitching new covers although that could be done if the car were left long enough.

Post up here if you are intersted so that we can see of there is enough interest to make this part of the MVXI offerings.

Hey Marty

I need the armrest cover replaced or fixed. Tear from my elbow and 153,000 miles.

Who can I talk to about this?