PDA

View Full Version : Poll: MV11 Sept 21 Breakfast

Marauder_Santa
08-16-2013, 03:34 PM
The votes are in and we will have the breakfast at our normal location in Marietta. This has been a tradition since July 2002.

Monthly - Southern Mercury Marauders BreakfastClub

8 AM - Saturday September 21st around the back

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

I-75 & Delk Road (Exit #261)

2150 Delk Road Marietta GA

This event has been happening every 3rd Saturday of the month - Rain, sleet, snow, shine, no matter what since July 2002.

L.Mark
08-16-2013, 07:32 PM
Is there a list of possible places or just a general location???

Marauder_Santa
08-17-2013, 06:03 AM
Both please.

SC Cheesehead
08-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Marietta's my choice, but I'll go with the flow.

MOTOWN
08-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Marietta's my choice, but I'll go with the flow.

+1 i like that location;)

Marauder_Santa
08-17-2013, 02:52 PM
The more I think about it the more I like our normal monthly location in Marietta. Meet at 8am, seated by 830, finished by 945ish. Plenty of time to get to car show before 11am via freeway.

Spoke to manager today during August breakfast and they can handle 60 easy.

People that can't make it to marietta, i invite you to find a Waffle House or other southern eatery close to hotel.

I will take back roads to the show from Cracker Barrel to Swanee. Follow me to see some of Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, and Norcross. Should arrive to show before 1130. The fast route will be the freeway. Go back the way you came.

GAMike
08-18-2013, 01:24 PM
I like the tradition too! Plus for folks that have never visited our monthly gathering, they would then know how to get to that location for future meets!

Remember, if you have an appointment with Pride Detailing that morning (Bobby Simmons (678) 883-6364) That location is about 40 or so minutes from the Tilted Kilt. Plan accordingly or put yer foot in it on the way back:D.

Marauder_Santa
08-19-2013, 06:21 AM
Monthly - Southern Mercury Marauders BreakfastClub

8 AM - Saturday September 21st around the back

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

I-75 & Delk Road (Exit #261)

2150 Delk Road Marietta GA

This event has been happening every 3rd Saturday of the month - Rain, sleet, snow, shine, no matter what since July 2002.

STEPS
08-27-2013, 10:52 AM
ok we are in I'm always up for food

martyo
08-27-2013, 11:06 AM
I will be there with at least one friend!

mlschultz
08-27-2013, 11:56 AM
I have not signed up for MV11 (I do not own a MM), but The Mark and I would like to attend the breakfast if y'all don't mind a grandpa and his old man Lincoln parking with ya. :)

martyo
08-27-2013, 12:31 PM
a grandpa and his old man Lincoln parking with ya. :)

That's horse poop! :P

SC Cheesehead
08-27-2013, 12:50 PM
I have not signed up for MV11 (I do not own a MM), but The Mark and I would like to attend the breakfast if y'all don't mind a grandpa and his old man Lincoln parking with ya. :)

Heck yeah! Looking forward to seeing you again!

merc
08-27-2013, 01:21 PM
I for one don't want to drive all over the State of Georgia to go to Cracker Barrel. Could we have it closer to the hotel. I am traveling 1278 miles round trip without counting all the local stops.

GAMike
08-27-2013, 01:25 PM

Mike... As an honorary member of the Southern Marauders you are more than welcome to participate as you see fit. Register. You, Wendy & "The Mark" are forever welcome and an important part of the Southern Marauder lexicon. I would hope you know that by now:):bows:

GAMike
08-27-2013, 01:31 PM
I for one don't want to drive all over the State of Georgia to go to Cracker Barrel. Could we have it closer to the hotel. I am traveling 1278 miles round trip without counting all the local stops.

Completely understand Mark;)
For those who don't want to make the trek to Marietta.... There is a Cracker Barrel 2 exits north of the hotels off 85 (or you can just go left on N. Brown Road and run pretty much parallel to 85. Either way 5 minutes and you are there.... :beer:

martyo
08-27-2013, 01:37 PM

It will be less than 5% more driving for you.

It will be worth the trip -- Pam can sit next to me and my date.

MOTOWN
08-27-2013, 01:56 PM
This Breakfast is going to be so much more than just Breakfast! its going to be Epic!

Marauder_Santa
08-28-2013, 05:57 AM

Mike you are always welcome at all our events. I and I'm sure the others attending this breakfast are looking forward to seeing you and your car.

mlschultz
08-28-2013, 05:59 AM
That's horse poop! :P

lol :)

Heck yeah! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Likewise! :)

Mike... As an honorary member of the Southern Marauders you are more than welcome to participate as you see fit. Register. You, Wendy & "The Mark" are forever welcome and an important part of the Southern Marauder lexicon. I would hope you know that by now:):bows:

Thanks Mike! I appreciate you guys letting Wendy & I join the fold. :beer: I signed up and registered, but unfortunately, I can't play until Friday night & Saturday. So I have signed up for the drag strip, car show, and banquet. Who do I see for the goody bag & t-shirt?

mlschultz
08-28-2013, 06:00 AM
Mike you are always welcome at all our events. I and I'm sure the others attending this breakfast are looking forward to seeing you and your car.

Thanks David! :)

Marauder_Santa
08-28-2013, 06:02 AM

I can understand your feelings. The Marietta location is about 30 miles from the hotel and it's all freeway.

The Marietta Cracker Barrell has been the traditional location since June 2002. Many folks over the years have said that they wished they were closer to attend our monthly breakfast and for the first time many will be able to cruise-in. I hope you can make it because we are planning on having a large turnout.

GAMike
08-28-2013, 07:17 AM
lol :)

Likewise! :)

Thanks Mike! I appreciate you guys letting Wendy & I join the fold. :beer: I signed up and registered, but unfortunately, I can't play until Friday night & Saturday. So I have signed up for the drag strip, car show, and banquet. Who do I see for the goody bag & t-shirt?

We will get you squared away Mike no worries there. An Atlanta Marauder event would not be the same without you guys in attendance!:banana2:

L.Mark
08-29-2013, 07:27 PM

From someone who's owns two Mark's and a Marauder...Lincoln's Rule!!!!

You can sit next to me!!!!:beer::banana::banana::b anana:

Requesting a pic or two of The Mark and my Marauder please...

GAMike
08-29-2013, 08:10 PM

I'm sure Mike & Wendy will be more than happy to assist:) Two of the nicest people you will ever meet. But the "Mark".. Wow that car is special.. Suffice to say pictures don't do it justice.... Most anyone ever see's of it nowadays is its taillights:D

mlschultz
08-30-2013, 05:04 AM

Cool! Look forward to meeting you! :)

I'm sure Mike & Wendy will be more than happy to assist:) Two of the nicest people you will ever meet. But the "Mark".. Wow that car is special.. Suffice to say pictures don't do it justice.... Most anyone ever see's of it nowadays is its taillights:D

Thanks Mike! :beer:

Roadwarrior
08-31-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm planning to be there for breakfast. :food:

GAMike
08-31-2013, 06:06 PM
I'm planning to be there for breakfast. :food:

Good deal! Haven't had a North Carolina attendee with us since I can't remember when:)