PDA

View Full Version : April Social Meeting

cruzer
03-22-2004, 09:32 PM
Well, a late Feb meeting and a busy March leaves April for our next get-together. I was thinking , if everyone made an effort to make the SVT Cruise and Show at Chuck's in Grapevine, we could really have a large group. We already have our own judging category and awards--all you have to do is show up. They are a very friendly group as we found out last fall when we had 11 Marauders there. They have already contacted me to see if we would be there---sooo , the hamburgers are great, the milkshakes are thick and the door prizes a nice---let's make this our social meet , unless more people speak up for a breakfast meeting. Let's hear from the DALLAS FOLKS !!!!
Registration is at 5 PM---get there early for a parking space with the group
Prizes awarded at 8 PM--home early
Date--SATURDAY, APRIL 24TH
I invited the Lone Star Cougars to join us--hope they will.
:up: :beer: (make those milkshakes) :banana: (split)
Maury

2003 MIB
03-23-2004, 09:31 AM
let's make this our social meet
We'll be there, Maury. Sounds like fun!

Redster
03-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Will be there

RVT04
03-24-2004, 08:19 AM
Well, a late Feb meeting and a busy March leaves April for our next get-together. I was thinking , if everyone made an effort to make the SVT Cruise and Show at Chuck's in Grapevine, we could really have a large group. We already have our own judging category and awards--all you have to do is show up. They are a very friendly group as we found out last fall when we had 11 Marauders there. They have already contacted me to see if we would be there---sooo , the hamburgers are great, the milkshakes are thick and the door prizes a nice---let's make this our social meet , unless more people speak up for a breakfast meeting. Let's hear from the DALLAS FOLKS !!!!
I invited the Lone Star Cougars to join us--hope they will.
:up: :beer: (make those milkshakes) :banana: (split)
Maury
BUT OF COURSE LINDA AND I WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON
LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE
STAY IN THE SADDLE TIL THEN
SR AND LR

jfclancy
04-03-2004, 03:00 AM
Hey Maury 3 hours with all that good food I will end up closer to 450# than the selvte 411 I am now (Wasting away to nothing?) :beer: :beer: :beer:
Will make every attempt to attend, Do you plan on making the Cougar club meeting this coming Thurs? If so Hope to see you there?

JOE Clancy

Petrograde
04-03-2004, 07:23 AM
I'll try to be there! Thanks for enough advance warning so I could make plans! :up: