PDA

View Full Version : Castleberry Ale House Cumming GA

Blown3.8
08-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Any locals been there? The owner is the Son in Law of Sherm's buddy. We plan to go up there one evening. Anyone wanna join us? http://www.castleberryalehouse.com/

Map (http://goo.gl/maps/KAq7n)

HammerDown
08-29-2013, 04:35 AM
sounds good!!!!

Marauder_Santa
08-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Sounds good. Up the street from me but never been.

GAMike
08-29-2013, 05:33 AM
Just passed by there yesterday!:) Its a nice looking spot:beer: Have yet to stop in though. Its actually not that far from the hotels, if you can deal with all the stop lights.... About 20 miles or so.... Or ya could go the highways, but know that rush hour up to that exit is a biatch most of the time..... Lunch traffic? Not so bad...

vkirkend
08-29-2013, 10:20 AM
I'm down!!!!

jflave
08-29-2013, 11:09 AM
How far is it from SSHS 13 ? Just thinking.

Blown3.8
08-29-2013, 02:20 PM
How far is it from SSHS 13 ? Just thinking.

Its a hour south west of the track.

L.Mark
08-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Were down...

Blown3.8
08-29-2013, 05:55 PM
OK big question is when? I was thinking thursday night, but Fat Matts is going on. Maybe Saturday evening before the awards?

What say you all? They have live music thursday night at 8.

HammerDown
08-29-2013, 06:26 PM
okay, here's my 2 cents:

wanted to try fat matts Thursday, so Friday or Saturday sounds good to us, but go with whatever the majority sez.......................

GAMike
08-29-2013, 08:39 PM
This is just me fella's but it may be a win for you........ Hit Fat Matt's on the way back from the track.... Let the rush hour traffic up 400 dissipate, and go on up to Cumming after 7pm....

From Fat Matts get back on 85 North... Go about 3 miles (if that) up 85, see the signs for 400 North and follow them.....

Stay on 400 until exit 13 and go left off the offramp.... Go straight on Bethelview about 3 miles or so and BAM your there......

400 will tempt you to put your foot in it..... But be aware.... It is aggressively patrolled. If you keep your eyes open for em though (or put a rabbit out front) you should be able to run 80mph all the way up if the weather is good and no accidents.

Coming back to the hotel, just go back to the highway, and instead of getting on it.... Cross it.... Go about 6-8 miles to McGinnis Ferry Road and take a Left.....

Follow and cross over 85 (about 10 or so miles away)...... Take your next right... That will be Northbrook Pkwy. which turns into North Brown Rd. (where the hotels are located). Again, be aware, you will be going through Johns Creek and Suwanee Upscale parts of the metro... Their police forces are "active".....:eek::lol: So keep eyes open at all times:D & have fun. I do:burnout:

MyBlackBeasts
08-29-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm in!!! :D :beer:

Blown3.8
08-29-2013, 11:55 PM
Or maybe Wednesday night?

Mikes suggestion sounds pretty good too.

boatmangc
08-30-2013, 03:32 AM
This is just me fella's but it may be a win for you........ Hit Fat Matt's on the way back from the track.... Let the rush hour traffic up 400 dissipate, and go on up to Cumming after 7pm....

From Fat Matts get back on 85 North... Go about 3 miles (if that) up 85, see the signs for 400 North and follow them.....

Stay on 400 until exit 13 and go left off the offramp.... Go straight on Bethelview about 3 miles or so and BAM your there......

400 will temp you to put your foot in it..... But be aware.... It is aggressively patrolled. If you keep your eyes open for em though (or put a rabbit out front) you should be able to run 80mph all the way up if the weather is good and no accidents.

Coming back to the hotel, just go back to the highway, and instead of getting on it.... Cross it.... Go about 6-8 miles to McGinnis Ferry Road and take a Left.....

Follow and cross over 85 (about 10 or so miles away)...... Take your next right... That will be Northbrook Pkwy. which turns into North Brown Rd. (where the hotels are located). Again, be aware, you will be going through Johns Creek and Suwanee Upscale parts of the metro... Their police forces are "active".....:eek::lol: So keep eyes open at all times:D & have fun. I do:burnout:

Mikey, you are always on the ball ehh!!