PDA

View Full Version : Pedal Gears in the ATL

Curless
08-29-2013, 07:07 AM
Hey mods, if this is not kosher to post here let me know! I just placed an order for a few more pedal repair gears. I will bring them with me to ATLANTA, we can save the shipping and take them with you. Let me know if you are interested!:beer:

martyo
08-29-2013, 07:34 AM
Hey mods, if this is not kosher

Why do you always have to play the religion card?

Curless
08-29-2013, 07:42 AM
Why do you always have to play the religion card?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

GAMike
08-29-2013, 08:28 AM
Hey mods, if this is not kosher to post here let me know! I just placed an order for a few more pedal repair gears. I will bring them with me to ATLANTA, we can save the shipping and take them with you. Let me know if you are interested!:beer:

:banana2:And guys.... Please know that Curless was kind enough to donate a set, to be raffled off @ Marauderville XI as well:banana2: Win em or purchase a set from him. Either way you are covered :)

DOOM
08-29-2013, 08:42 AM

I love this guy. :lovies:

:beer:

PonyUP
08-29-2013, 08:53 AM

You are the best Chris, thanks for your generous donation, and everyone, these are well worth while, get your order in for Narauderville

Boost gets you Lovin

LJ on 24's
08-29-2013, 09:25 AM
You are the best Chris, thanks for your generous donation, and everyone, these are well worth while, get your order in for Narauderville

Boost gets you Lovin

Can you put them in at MV also?

Curless
08-29-2013, 10:16 AM

I have been asked to do this before...I will do a few of them if they are pre paid for. I just don't want to lug all of the tools around and then not do any. So yes, I will. I guess we should start a list of those who want gears and installation.

martyo
08-29-2013, 10:24 AM
I have been asked to do this before...I will do a few of them if they are pre paid for. I just don't want to lug all of the tools around and then not do any. So yes, I will. I guess we should start a list of those who want gears and installation.

Do you need a place to work?

Curless
08-29-2013, 10:30 AM
Do you need a place to work?

I did not think about that Marty...hmmm trip to Marty's and get your pedals gears installed....we could do this!

martyo
08-29-2013, 10:49 AM
I did not think about that Marty...hmmm trip to Marty's and get your pedals gears installed....we could do this!

Or, depending on the timing of your surgery you could do it at my home shop. I have at least a pair of pliers and a stanley screw driver laying around....

LJ on 24's
08-29-2013, 11:04 AM

Boost gets you Lovin

Curless
08-29-2013, 11:39 AM

I can, if I bring the necessary tools...like I said, if they are pre paid for I will do so.

L.Mark
08-29-2013, 02:35 PM
If it doesn't take too long and there's time I could use a hand on installing the set I have. If not, not biggie. I know you'll be there for RRDLBE (rest, relaxation, drinking, burnouts, ETC) :Dand not to work.

jwibbity
09-01-2013, 10:34 AM
So how much would it be for an installation!?!? I have one of.your gears but haven't had the time to put it in, i will be at MVX1

Curless
09-01-2013, 12:49 PM
So how much would it be for an installation!?!? I have one of.your gears but haven't had the time to put it in, i will be at MVX1

I like Rumchata and Fireball whisky...50/50 on ice, you guys supply my drinks and I'll supply the instal. :beer:

jwibbity
09-01-2013, 06:14 PM
Looks like I'll have some bottles accompanying me to Atlanta

PonyUP
09-01-2013, 06:28 PM
I like Rumchata and Fireball whisky...50/50 on ice, you guys supply my drinks and I'll supply the instal. :beer:

Christmas in a cup FTMFW

Boost gets you Lovin

L.Mark
09-01-2013, 08:27 PM

Hopefully not WHILE your installing. Wouldn't want the gear to be installed in a camshaft or something...

I'll supply you with X-mas in a cup and pizza...:D

GAMike
09-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Nice of you to do Curless.....:beer: Thanks again for your raffle donation as well.:banana2:

PonyUP
09-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Nice of you to do Curless.....:beer: Thanks again for your raffle donation as well.:banana2:

It will be great to see Chris again. I have a photo from Louisville that makes me think Zack is looking forward to it too

Boost gets you Lovin

Curless
09-02-2013, 12:30 PM
It will be great to see Chris again. I have a photo from Louisville that makes me think Zack is looking forward to it too

Boost gets you Lovin

:eek::eek::eek: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curless
09-02-2013, 12:30 PM

No problem! I just went to Home Depot and priced a cordless angle grinder so I can do them in the parking lot!:beer:

L.Mark
09-02-2013, 08:11 PM

Seeing it in person...it had no equal...:D

lji372
09-02-2013, 08:36 PM
No problem! I just went to Home Depot and priced a cordless angle grinder so I can do them in the parking lot!:beer:

Awesome, a parking lot mechanic!!!

Curless
09-03-2013, 05:34 AM
Awesome, a parking lot mechanic!!!

Just like Autozone!!!!!!!

lji372
09-03-2013, 05:42 AM
Just like Autozone!!!!!!!

:eek: wasn't me:rolleyes: