PDA

View Full Version : Arrgh!

MERCMAN
09-02-2013, 01:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wonderful wife, Julie(Mercma'am) Has just reminded me that Sep. 19th is one of her favorite days. It is International Talk like a Pirate Day. In honor of this we need everyone to pack their Pirate gear for Marauderville. Thursday night during the L C R(or ARRGH) game wear your best pirate garb and you can score some prizes for best dressed. YO HO HO me mateys be there or ye will be keelhauled! ARRGH

If you have not heard about it here is a link!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

Marauderjack
09-02-2013, 01:17 PM
UGH!!!!!!:shake:

lji372
09-02-2013, 01:22 PM
UGH!!!!!!:shake:

Do you mean URRRRGH:lol:

Marauderjack
09-02-2013, 01:26 PM
I have lived near the "ORIGINAL" Capt. Morgan for 15 years or more and have heard that stuff ENDLESSLY.......not at all impressed with "Talk Like A Pirate Day!!:shake:

justbob
09-02-2013, 01:54 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wonderful wife, Julie(Mercma'am) Has just reminded me that Sep. 19th is one of her favorite days. It is International Talk like a Pirate Day. In honor of this we need everyone to pack their Pirate gear for Marauderville. Thursday night during the L C R(or ARRGH) game wear your best pirate garb and you can score some prizes for best dressed. YO HO HO me mateys be there or ye will be keelhauled! ARRGH

If you have not heard about it here is a link!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html

But what about pajama night Dan???

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

MERCMAN
09-02-2013, 01:58 PM
But what about pajama night Dan???

"Since 2004"

ARGHH we be having 3 nights of LCR pajama night can be as usual,, SAT!!

justbob
09-02-2013, 01:59 PM
ARGHH we be having 3 nights of LCR pajama night can be as usual,, SAT!!

Okayyyy.. :alone:

"Since 2004"

MERCMAN
09-02-2013, 02:00 PM
I have lived near the "ORIGINAL" Capt. Morgan for 15 years or more and have heard that stuff ENDLESSLY.......not at all impressed with "Talk Like A Pirate Day!!:shake:

Well ye would be the fly in the ointment matey! Nothing wrong with a good "AHOY" to the membership,,,after all we be MARAUDERS!

IwantmyMMnow!
09-02-2013, 03:36 PM
This sounds kinda neat. Gives me a great idea...hope I have enough time and materials to pull it off....

(Pirate voice) Ye will see what I be talkin' about Thursday eve.....arrrr....

Mebot
09-02-2013, 03:49 PM
A pirate walks into a bar and orders some rum. The bartender gives the pirate his drink but can't help but notice the pirate has a large steering wheel coming out of his pants. The bartender says "you know you've got a large steering wheel coming out of your pants?"

The pirate replies "AARGHH I know! It's driving me nuts!"

sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away...

slickster
09-02-2013, 06:08 PM
A pirate walks into a bar and orders some rum. The bartender gives the pirate his drink but can't help but notice the pirate has a large steering wheel coming out of his pants. The bartender says "you know you've got a large steering wheel coming out of your pants?"

:lol: love that one

marauder mama
09-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Arr! "Talk Like a Pirate" Lessons direct from the Cap'n.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC_PR7YWQOc

JoeBoomz
09-03-2013, 09:08 AM

That's my favorite one.
Along with "what's a pirates favorite letter?"
ARRRRRRR!

PonyUP
09-03-2013, 10:18 AM
I don't care who you are, that there is funny stuff!!! :laugh:

Love that one, yo Ho Ho and a bottle of

Boost gets you Lovin

Dereck
09-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi Guys

I live in The West Country of the U.K so talking like a pirate is my natural accent :D

Regards

Dereck

PonyUP
09-03-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi Guys

I live in The West Country of the U.K so talking like a pirate is my natural accent :D

Regards

Dereck

ARRGH!! Then you be fitting right in

Boost gets you Lovin

Go2GuyFL
09-06-2013, 05:03 AM
A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them pooped in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird poop!"
"Well," says the pirate, "It was right after I got my hook."

GAMike
09-06-2013, 05:49 AM

Boost gets you Lovin

:crab:Ahoy mates! Plunder:dogrun::drink:

PRCARGUY
09-07-2013, 07:38 AM

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them pooped in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird poop!"
"Well," says the pirate, "It was right after I got my hook."
Too funny! Keep them coming! :beer: