PDA

View Full Version : Raffle Item From Mo's Speed Shop

CWright
09-03-2013, 10:11 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/Mo_s_Speed_Shop.jpg

Some of you may remember the Donations Marty gave us for the Raffle at Louisville. He has been very gracious to also donate an EXCAL 3 with a Mo's Speed Shop custom tune installed to be raffled at MV11. I wanted to say THANK YOU! This is huge!

Kudos to Marty! :beer:

lji372
09-03-2013, 10:13 AM

Some of you may remember the Donations Marty gave us for the Raffle at Louisville. He has been very gracious to also donate an EXCAL 3 with a Mo's Speed Shop custom tune installed to be raffled at MV11. I wanted to say THANK YOU! This is huge!

after i win it can i exchange it for same day dyno tuning:D

PonyUP
09-03-2013, 10:15 AM

Marty is as stand up as they come. Despite living in Boston, my car will still go to Georgia to get work done.

The ongoing service is what really sets them apart as they genuinely care for their customers.

Thank you Marty

Boost gets you Lovin

GAMike
09-03-2013, 10:16 AM

These generosity of our Marauderville Supporting Vendors is awesome! Thanks Marty, Jeff, Jimbo & Team!!!:bows:

CWright
09-03-2013, 10:20 AM
These generosity of our Marauderville Supporting Vendors is awesome! Thanks Marty, Jeff, Jimbo & Team!!!:bows:

I can't brag on these guys enough! Marty and his guys have ALWAYS taken great care of me. As you can see from my signature they do ALL my work! If anyone wants to check out their shop I highly recommend stopping by. If you're wanting to get any work done while your here do call to get it scheduled at the shop. :beer:

PonyUP
09-03-2013, 10:33 AM
I can't brag on these guys enough! Marty and his guys have ALWAYS taken great care of me. As you can see from my signature they do ALL my work! If anyone wants to check out their shop I highly recommend stopping by. If you're wanting to get any work done while your here do call to get it scheduled at the shop. :beer:

I'll one up ya, they do all my work and I got my car from Marty
He's the Chuck Norris of mm.net

Boost gets you Lovin

martyo
09-03-2013, 10:50 AM
after i win it can i exchange it for same day dyno tuning:D

Yes, we can work something out like that!

Oh, and we never heard from your guy....

martyo
09-03-2013, 10:52 AM

Marty is as stand up as they come. Despite living in Boston, my car will still go to Georgia to get work done.

The ongoing service is what really sets them apart as they genuinely care for their customers.

Thank you Marty

Boost gets you Lovin

I'll one up ya, they do all my work and I got my car from Marty
He's the Chuck Norris of mm.net

Boost gets you Lovin

You guys make me blush!

lji372
09-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Yes, we can work something out like that!

Oh, and we never heard from your guy....

............................. :mad2: :mad2:
:mad2::mad2: so i heard, by not hearing a dang thing:mad2::mad2:

PonyUP
09-03-2013, 01:39 PM

You will love a Marty tune, plenty aggressive and hell I still get 23-25 a gallon on the highway

Boost gets you Lovin

martyo
09-03-2013, 01:39 PM

Sorry Bud! :argue:

WPG_Merc
10-12-2013, 05:46 PM
I love the Martyo Tune on my N/A MM loud & aggressive.:D I had a dyno scheduled at home before MVX.But they did not know anything about Marauders & I just ran out of time & Martyo & Jeff helped along the way to GA.
:bows::bows:Many thanks

Looking foreword to MV12 in Chicago 2014 :banana:

Shaijack
10-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Everyone goes to Martys yard for his Milk Shakes. I did twice. Great guy and shop.