PDA

View Full Version : Raffle Update III

GAMike
09-03-2013, 04:54 PM
So guys.... You heard about Metco Motorsports and Mo's Speed Shop in our first 2 series threads... Here is "Part 3"

Guys Check this out!!!!
Chris Curless aka; Curless of Curless Auto Repair Service fame donated a pedal repair kit the week after Louisville! Totally unexpected and very much appreciated Chris:bows: The first official delivery to the MV XI Warehouse:banana2:

James79stang is coming all the way from San Antonio TX, with all sorts of goodies from his company, get this! Advance Auto Parts!!!! Can't wait to see what he brings... The really awesome thing, he just PM'd me and said "hey do you guys need any raffle items for Marauderville?" Needless to say, I was floored by his generosity. Thank you James!!!

Jim Marton aka; FastBlackMerc of Marauder Innovations is donating... Check this out:

2 certificates for 1ea. free LCM repair

2 certificates for 1ea free EATC repair

1 Gods head watch

1 certificate for an interior LED kit (door handle cups & center drink holder.).

1 Greenlight Muscle Car Garage 1:64 diecast 2004 Black Marauder

As you probably know, Jim was a senior master tech in a prior life and has contributed a considerable amount of knowledge to our community when it comes to the intricacies of the car. Thank you Jim, for being a valuable resource and providing these raffle items... You know the certificates will come in handy, while the watch and diecast model are just plain Cool! :)

SO:coolman:..... I get a PM from a guy around midnight... I'm thinkin huh? I had never spoken with this person before or communicated with him on the boards before Marauderville threads popped up...No matter.. All the way from Wisconsin, MyBlackBeasts is offering up for raffle a new and still in the box/wrapper ProGuard!!! It just blew my mind when he PM'd me about this.

The generosity of these members and member vendors is very uplifting.... With all that's going on in the world these guys (as well as our other vendors) still look for ways to "give":2thumbs: Thanks again guys!! Oh, and more to come, so stay tuned!:burnout:

slickster
09-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Wow that's cool guys right there.