PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Marauders!

BULLDOGINU
03-24-2004, 04:02 PM
For all those planning on test & tune this weekend, it is a PSCA event---- you must belong to this club to run. Midnight Mayhem opens at 10:00pm if you can stand all the RICERS! I'll be there.

Dave Compson
03-24-2004, 11:33 PM
What test and tune? Didnt hear about that... As for the strip, turns our i wont be able to make it. I have family issues down in san diego. Ill see you all later at hooters.

Anxiously waiting for my reinhart parts...

See you all.

LVMarauder
03-26-2004, 09:13 AM
and remembered its the 26th, race day!!! Ive never done drag racing before and am uber excited. So far the only confirmation I have are Louis and Myself. I will be calling richyfl and Don P. I dont have skotty702's or vegasmarauders numbers but I hope you guys have been reading this.

DONP1217
03-26-2004, 09:31 AM
So what is the story? We can't race unless we join some club? What time do we need to be there? Should we all meet somewhere and drive up together?

LVMarauder
03-26-2004, 09:39 AM
General Racing starts at 10, before that an f-body club or something is having a test and tune. I say we go have dinner before hand, trying to think of a place to meet , strip is out of the question and im not too familiar with the east side and anything out here would be going opposite the speedway. Someone help me . lol