PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Reinhart repairs my MM

Duvalballer
09-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Ive got to say I was impressed with his work given all the negative feedback I have read here on this site and other sites. I took my car to my local Ford dealer( which I will never do again) as I used the same mechanic for all my vehicles for the past 15 year and he recently moved. Well the dealer misdiagnosed my vehicle wanting to charge me $1000 for something I didnt even need and they said it would take a week. I took it to Dennis and he repaired the crossover tube a few o-rings and some other minor things. He even gave me a front fan cover/valance that my car was missing. He finished it in one day and only charged me a fraction of what the dealer was trying to steal from me. He even met me after hours so I could get my car because I work long hours. He also suggested some maintenance my car may need, me not thinking about being that it only has 60K miles on it. But all in all he was straight forward with me and got right down to brass tax of things. Thanks for everything Dennis. I will definately be back.

MM03MOK
09-12-2013, 01:11 PM
There will be no replies in this thread.