03-25-2004, 01:49 PM
Carolina Marauders Monthly Meet #9

Date/Time:
Saturday April 10th, 2004 – 12:00pm

Interstate I-85, Exit 49
7801 Gateway Lane
Concord, NC 28025
(704) 979-3090

Looks like a basic meet and eat folks. Look forward to some possible new folks to join us. I may have a silver newbie as well.

Let's get a headcount!

dok
03-25-2004, 02:07 PM
My wife and I plan on attending.

frdwrnch
03-29-2004, 07:34 AM
My wife and I plan on attending.

Pat and I will be there.

Marauderman
03-29-2004, 09:46 AM
Kathy and I will be there and I too hope to have a newbe silver as well.....
PLans--be thinking - May 8th, June 12th, July 10th, Aug 14th----next four meet dates-- so we can have our time free for fun together.....Tom..

Marauderman
04-06-2004, 04:08 AM
Carolina Marauders Monthly Meet #9

Date/Time:
Saturday April 10th, 2004 – 12:00pm

Interstate I-85, Exit 49
7801 Gateway Lane
Concord, NC 28025
(704) 979-3090

Looks like a basic meet and eat folks. Look forward to some possible new folks to join us. I may have a silver newbie as well.

Let's get a headcount!

Well--Next up is our meet here---Looks like three of us (six) will be therer so far.......where is everyone else???.......Huh......Butch.. (maybe he hasn't calmed down yet!!...... Marauder1(Mike-been absent quite awhile!!)....
mrmark....(our Mr. Blue of the group....how about stopping by for a chat!!.....
and maybe a suprise visit from some newbees are in order.......lets hope we have some more show up...suppose to be a nice day....(with fingers crossed)........see ya........Tom.

Butch
04-06-2004, 04:58 AM
I'm still thrilled, but that isn't why you haven't heard from me yet.

I should be there. I will let you know for sure on Friday night. Easter weekend and all, so I have to make sure that I don't have something else I must do to prepare for Sunday.

If I don't make it on Saturday, please plan on coming to Greensboro on May 8th for lunch.

See ya!

Marauderman
04-07-2004, 07:06 PM
If I don't make it on Saturday, please plan on coming to Greensboro on May 8th for lunch.

See ya!
Well then...I take it ..this means your hosting on the 8th next month--Oh great! I just love another road trip....that one to Raleigh was great....we can have our own Raudervilles each month...I could get so carried away with thoughts ....so , keep us posted on next month ..I suppose we'll put you as "in charge" for May....unless you say different...keep us informed......then again..maybe we'll get lucky and see ya on Sat to take about it in person..........Tom

Agent M79
04-08-2004, 04:27 AM
I ambushed a guy and his family in a silver MM at Lancaster's Wednesday night. I am sure he thought I needed a tranquilizer and a straight jacket (which I can't deny).

I told him about mm.net and to look for the Carolina Marauders section.

So if you are new to the site and were accosted by a wacko in a red Marauder Wednesday night at a BBQ joint, that was me. Have no fear, I am harmless.

Anyway... Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Agent will be there at the meet'n'eat this Saturday.

See ya's! eerrr... I mean "see y'all".

Butch
04-08-2004, 07:53 AM
Yeah, I shouldn't have any problem taking the lead for setting up everything for our May meeting.

I am going to stop by my local dealership next Monday and will talk to them to see if they still want to get involved in the meet.

I'll post more info starting next week.

Agent - Harmless???? I don't know about that.......

Hope to see everyone this weekend!

Later!

Marauderman
04-09-2004, 08:24 AM
If mail delivery is working right, I hope to bring a set of the Mac and Zack rear control arms for show---I order a set and they were shiped out Tuedsay night...If I have them for showing Sat, I'll have my son-in-law install them Sunday....Yahoo.....Tom....

frdwrnch
04-09-2004, 05:25 PM
I look forward to seeing y'all and checking out those control arms. I got a set of underdrive pulleys at Autofair but I don't think I'll have them on by the meet.

Marauderman
04-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Thanks again goes out to us all for getting together once again. Thanks to Mrs. Agent, a couple pics of our meet today is in the gallery- hope she forgives me for the other one.......where was that release again.....

It was great seeing you all and talking over stuff as we do....was glad to have received the Mac and Zack control arms in time to show to you all...Looks like it will be a little while longer before my son-in-law can get them on for me but they do look awsome and strong--don't they!!

And oh yeah ,don't forget about that "new" oil and price --can't beat that $1.82 at wally world.....

Looking forward to G.boro next month----Ok Butch...we'll be standing by ...for your updates....

and one more thing--that comment about bringing out that staff member--well I meant it so that they could take a pic of us with our ladies, not anything to do with any background pic exposure--I think I was misunderstood--if so--maybe this straighnted it out--if not---carry on......Tom

TAF
04-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Nice pics, boys. :up:

And....man-o-man...that Silver Marauder has taken 25 years off of Don!!!:eek:

I had to look 3 times to see that it was him....

Agent M79
04-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Heh. In that pciture, it looks like I bit into one of Agent Jr's SuperAtomicSour Jawbreakers! I got a squint there to rival Clint Eastwood.

I think we should meet as far from Greensboro as possible seeing as how Butch can get where ever he wants faster than just about any of us with his factory Stage I MM. :cool4:

Butch
04-11-2004, 05:14 PM
Now Now.....

Just because my car puts out such good #s, doesn't mean that it gets someplace faster than someone elses, it just gets there with more play money in the driver's pocket for not having to spend $$$ on a stage 1 setup! Now, you can quit being so jealous! Remember, we all have Marauderman to show the most jealousy towards. He's the one with a supercharger!

Actually, I'm using the money I saved on a stage 1 config on a set of underdrive pullies. I'm going to see what it will take to get mine to 300 RWHP without spending too much money!

Anyway, I will start putting together the plans for our May meet. I am going to talk to my dealer tomorrow morning to see if they want us to come by. Look for messages from me during the week for more plans.

Sorry I missed this weekend. Just way too much to get done during the holiday weekend. Anything interesting????

Talk to everyone later!