PDA

View Full Version : Adjusments to my MV 11 trip/attendance

IwantmyMMnow!
09-17-2013, 02:39 PM
I won't be able to head my way down there until Friday morning. I just called the hotel to adjust my room reservation for Fri and Sat night only. If anyone is in need of a room, mine should be available for Wed and Thurs nights.

Also, since I'll miss AMS :(, will it be allowed for someone to take my spot for the 10 laps around the speedway? It's paid for and would like to give someone else the opportunity.

Scratch me off the list of attendees for the Cyclorama, please.

My plan now is to join you all at Stone Mtn on Friday afternoon. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience to the planners....sometimes things just don't pan out the way you would like, but at least I can still make it to part of the big show...

GAMike
09-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Better to have some, than none at all.... We will save ya plate Kyle... No worries bud :)

MM03MOK
09-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Sorry to hear of the delay. If you want to pass along your AMS ticket, just let us know to whom it is passed.

IwantmyMMnow!
09-17-2013, 05:11 PM
Better to have some, than none at all.... We will save ya plate Kyle... No worries bud :)

I hear ya....I've been bouncing between saying f-it I'm going for the duration and saying f-it I'm not going at all for the past 3 days. Took a couple hours today to really think it through and decided it would be best to stick around and take care of what I got to take care of this week and come down on Friday.

Sorry to hear of the delay. If you want to pass along your AMS ticket, just let us know to whom it is passed.

I have no clue how or who to give it to, so I guess the first one that posts up on this thread that wants it, gets it, and someone there will make sure that person gets my ticket.

I'm gonna hate hearing about all the fun everyone had at AMS; was really looking forward to going there. At least I'll be hearing about it while hanging out in the ATL with the rest of you vs hearing about it sitting at home...

See y'all Friday afternoon.

320busdriver
09-18-2013, 11:21 AM
I will gladly take your AMS TICKETS. IM A LOCAL and just adjusted my schedule so I can attend. I don't know how big a problem it will be that I haven't signed up but I'd like to sign up and join the crew!

IwantmyMMnow!
09-18-2013, 04:04 PM
PM Mary (MM03MOK) or Brad (PonyUP).

Or, head over to the hotel and find 'em.

Hope you are able to get my ticket and enjoy AMS...

320busdriver
09-19-2013, 04:55 AM
on my way
thanks
gotta fight atl traffic!