PDA

View Full Version : 01-04Apr2004 Charlotte NC AutoFair - Lowe's Motor Speedway

gdmjoe
03-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Event Information (http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/)

*Anyone going :confused:

dok
03-27-2004, 09:50 PM
I will be showing my MM at the Auto Fair on Saturday. I know frdwrnch is also. Not sure who else. We will be under the Ford Tower.

Haggis
03-28-2004, 08:30 AM
Ladyhawke and I will be passing through Charlotte on April 3rd. We will be on our way home from DR's. We are going to meet up with Marauderman (Tom)sometime that Saturday, I think he was going to a car show that day? Could be the same one.

Don't know if we will get there in time or have enough time to check it out, but it is a possiblity. If you all would like to get together just PM Tom or myself. If we don't see you have fun at the show.

halucin8
03-28-2004, 11:12 AM
I might try and check it out on my way back from Atlanta on Friday. Might be a nice pit stop half way home.

frdwrnch
03-29-2004, 07:31 AM
Several of us will be at Autofair at Lowe's Motor Speedway on Saturday April 3. We will be showing with the Southern Performance Ford Club beneath the Ford grandstands near turn one. As of now all their spaces are sold out. Hopefully next time we get better notice. Hope to see some of you from out of the area there.

Marauderman
03-31-2004, 05:27 AM
Well, I too will be showing , so that makes three of us---any others from the areas going to be there showing .............Tom

Fin Harder 92
04-01-2004, 06:43 AM
I can't make it. I have to go to DC. Well I should say I want to go to DC. My best friend is picking up Gunny so we're having his wet down this weekend. Have a great time out there. I will definitely make the fall event.

Take Care

Marauderman
04-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Well,--I did not make the show--I hurt my right leg at the ankle--actually- it started awhile back-but I did not make the show , thats the point of this post-----I am sorry I missed it --I really wanted to make it-!!
Russell-(frdwrnch) was notified ahead of time--but with my S/C I really wanted to show her off--My leg and ankle was swollen so big it overlapped my shoes ankle curve..got it...?? Anyway.....
I'm a bit pixxed about it all--but stayed off my leg for about 35 hours(Dr wanted 72 hours) that wasn't easy either--trust me!!) and it began to turn around--was black and blue( ankle) -----story later--need another thread for that --
I want to thank Russell Wright (frdwrnch) for providing the opportunity to be among a group of F/L people that I would have enjoy--sometimes things just happen--anyway-- I'm proud of what this Ford Fun Weekend Stands for and am glad I can return in Sept...Thanks..Russel...Sorry guys......

I will meet my fellow members next week at our luncheon,, the Steakhouse,--
ya know--there's something about those steaks for lunch--makes those launches from a MM fell mighttty good!!!!!!!!!!

..............Tom

PS.. HAGGIS and Ladyhawk from MD is meeting me and Ms. M for Breakfast tomorrow morning --around exit 5 on I-77--anyone want to be with us----
---a # 7 from DR and a # 8 from Kenny Brown---

Sure would like some info tonight on this if you want to connect!!!=-- Call me--check my cell # on THE LIST-- or PM me--- see ya-----Tom......

dok
04-03-2004, 08:01 PM
I was sorry to hear about your problem Tom. Russell and I did our best to fill in for you. It was a fun day except that it was very cold during the morning. When I left the house, it was 33 degrees. The wind was blowing strong. I had taken my leather jacket along to show people. I put it on 5 minutes after I got there and never took it off.

Marauderman
04-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Update-

Gordon Haggis and his wife called and due to running late were unable to meet for breakfast --so maybe someother time.....

Don and Russell- thanks for showing our car to all--yeah -the jacket--
gotta remember to bring it --all the time---you just never know when you'll need it--- see ya next weekend...Tom

Haggis
04-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Update-

Gordon Haggis and his wife called and due to running late were unable to meet for breakfast --so maybe someother time.....

Don and Russell- thanks for showing our car to all--yeah -the jacket--
gotta remember to bring it --all the time---you just never know when you'll need it--- see ya next weekend...Tom

Ladyhawke and I felt really bad we had to cancel with Tom and his wife and also with everyone else. We were running late and needed to be home Sunday evening so we could go to work Monday morning. Even though I called out sick today.

I would also like to thank Dennis, Lonnie, Arutur and Gantz (sp?) for all the long hours and hard work they did to get us out of there on Saturday.