PDA

View Full Version : She Does Exist!!!

Rollin'Thunder
03-27-2004, 09:12 PM
Hey Guys! Ginny, (I know you have heard Maury Mention this name) does actually exist! :bows:
Kay and I were running errands this morning and Kay spotted Maury's MM in the parking lot of The IHOP in Hurst. I pulled in the lot and there was Maury with this lovely lady coming out of the restaurant. When we greeted them, He introduced her as "Ginny". That's when we discovered that all these times Maury has said he had to do something with Ginny instead of playing cars with us, he was actually telling the truth! Maybe now, Ginny will realize we wont bite, and will join us at some of gatherings! Sure hope so! How about it, Ginny? :D :D

MM03MOK
03-27-2004, 09:35 PM
Hey Guys! Ginny, (I know you have heard Maury Mention this name) does actually exist! :bows: MartyO, LML and I had the pleasure of meeting Ginny and their granddaughter Jennilyn during our Marauderville I tour. They graciously opened their home to us (and to Marty's Boy!) Southern hospitality at its finest!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_3_11.gif

martyo
03-27-2004, 09:39 PM
Folks don't get better than Maury and Ginny. In fact my Marauder still talks about how nice Maury treated him during his stay in Hurst!

cruzer
03-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Ginny says she enjoyed meeting Bill and Kay and is softening --might even consider dropping by Chuck's during the G'vine show-- she loves their hamburgers---Keep your fingers crossed. Bunny and Marty, she sends her best and is trusting you two to keep me out of trouble in Indy ;) . With Bill and Kay shepherding me up to Indy, I feel secure in my old age. Thanks everyone for thinking of us--our family is the most important thing in our life and they keep us both jumping--my recreation is the Marauder--hers is being there for everyone else---Love that woman !!!! Maury

martyo
03-27-2004, 10:33 PM
Bunny and Marty, she sends her best and is trusting you two to keep me out of trouble in Indy ;) .
Impossible!!!

2003 MIB
04-01-2004, 12:39 PM
--might even consider dropping by Chuck's during the G'vine show-- she loves their hamburgers---Keep your fingers crossed.
That's wonderful news!- I swear to be on my least redneck behavior. No spitting in front of her or anything...PLEASE come Ginny!!!

jrzygrl
04-01-2004, 12:42 PM
Maury is a real standup guy..one of the nicest people I have yet to meet in person, looking forward to the pleasure at Indy.

Ross
04-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Y'all don't know Maury. He pretends to be this old, slow guy, just to sucker people into racing him! He's just plain BAD! :banana2:

cruzer
04-04-2004, 08:28 PM
:up: :up: :beer: ;) I am sure Ginny will appreciate reading your wonderful comments. She turned me loose on Thursday morning and I got home to stay more than 8 hours at 5:30 today---NASCAR at Texas Motor Speedway--Thursday with my grand-daughter and her fiancee, Friday with my son-in-law--Sat alone--today with my son and his lovely wife--had a great time--I haven't got time to grow old :beatnik: I'm working real hard to get her to Grapevine--we'll see---again thanks for the comments--looking forward to seeing everyone at Indy (Ginny WON'T be coming--her exact words) :lol: Maury