PDA

View Full Version : TCE October Updates

Todd TCE
10-23-2013, 08:41 AM
SS Hose Kits: For those of you waiting on the next run of hose kits...I'm perhaps a week or so out on these. A fresh run of brackets and hoses is arriving shortly. Check the web page on occasion and if the "out of stock" is removed you'll know we have them again.

14" FNSL6 Kits: working on a revised bracket for this kit in hopes of making it simpler and more efficient. I won't promise a price drop but it may well happen. Check back in a couple weeks and we'll see.

13" BSL6 Kits: the staple of our front kits for many years now...that caliper however may be going away. And if it does it presents issues to mounting both cost effectively and simplicity. I've shipped a hybrid FNSL6 and it's related adapter bracket for use on a kit and while it's doable, it's cumbersome. We may resort to the FNSL6 and dedicated bracket shortly- that could put the 13" kit in the same, or near, price point of the 14" kit. Maybe we just drop the 13 all together?

Rear kits; running some rear 'iron' now for these kit I find that we don't have many iron plates or dust shields from cores. If you have a set and they have not been returned please contact me so we can review. There's a 90 policy on these parts for refunds but I'll open it up for a bit if you can get them in.

fastblackmerc
10-23-2013, 12:02 PM
Bought one of the 13" kits. What pads would you recommend as a replacement?

Todd TCE
10-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Most of the Marauder kits shipped with BP20 pads. For those who felt that was too dusty a move to BP10 helps. But comes at the expense of rotor toque at the temps increase also.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/images/D_E_BP10_BP20.jpg

Todd TCE
11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
FIVE hose kits stocked and ready to ship.

lifespeed
12-02-2013, 02:22 PM
The BP20 sure does have the racing brake pad characteristic. I guess it is better to have it when you need it. I do notice some brake dust and more effort required when cold. Not a big deal. They will put you through the windshield when the brakes are warmed up!

Todd TCE
12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
The BP20 sure does have the racing brake pad characteristic. I guess it is better to have it when you need it. I do notice some brake dust and more effort required when cold. Not a big deal. They will put you through the windshield when the brakes are warmed up!

A good description actually.:beer: