PDA

View Full Version : THIRD PARTY Celebrity Owned Car for Sale in AL?

vegasmarauder
10-25-2013, 06:00 AM
Saw this on Craigslist. Anyone nearby know anything about this car? Might be a good update for the registry,

I seem to recall that Andy Dick had a MM and the kid from Malcom in the Middle owned one too.

http://gadsden.craigslist.org/cto/4133189621.html

JBeezy
10-25-2013, 06:33 AM
I know exactly where this car is. I looked at it several times before I bought your old MM, imagine that. It was rough at one time. I'm guessing he got it back up to par and decided to sale it. It sat in that exact same spot for a long time. I'm talking at least a year or so. If anyone is interested in purchasing this car I'd be more than happy to ride down and check it out for ya. It's about a 30 min drive from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mebot
10-25-2013, 06:36 AM
Interesting. I heard Andy Dick supposedly had one but not the Malcolm in the middle kid. Frankie Muniz (or however it's spelled). I know Frankie bought the VW Jetta from the Fast & the Furious movie.

sent from Seattle

Baaad GN
10-25-2013, 02:37 PM
All the buick GN's were regals paint like gn's with 302 or 350's in fast and furious, maybe 1 was a turbo!

vegasmarauder
10-25-2013, 04:20 PM
That's right, Frankie Munoz. He was in some show where he had taken up racing and they showed him in his black MM. It was abut 2004 or so. I think it may have even been posted on here.

Just posted this in case someone wanted to get the VIN for the registry. Jim Morrison of the Doors owned a 67 Shelby and it's VIN was unknown until someone found an old resgistration slip and sold it on E-bay. The car was totaled when new. I thought it would be an interesting piece of MM history to preserve.

fordmike65
10-25-2013, 06:01 PM
Anyone notice this little bit of wishful thinking listed in the ad??

2003 MERCURY FEATURES:
Engine - 4.6L 4-Valve SEFI DOHC V8 (355 Horsepower).

edit: Unless of course it's been modded to such specs.

JBeezy
10-26-2013, 06:37 AM
I remember going in the little store behind it and asking about it. The little old lady said people stop in all the time asking about it, but it belongs to the man that owns the body shop behind her. She said he won't sale it because it belonged to someone famous from out west. I personally thought he was going to let it sit there and rot away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk