PDA

View Full Version : Crickets...

clintons4
11-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Where are all of the Houston area owners? :confused:

FuriousFords
12-05-2013, 06:32 PM
sad to see that it seems you're the only Houston marauder owner that really post on the site, well I,ve been gathering a couple parts for my car, couldn't resist the temptation of having more power. how you been?

TP Derrick D
12-21-2013, 09:34 PM
FuriousFords , remember me? I think I'm the only one posting on a regular basis here in Dallas/Ft Worth area also

clintons4
12-22-2013, 08:54 AM
I know, I have seen several new owners in the area post up in the welcome forum. After that the activity seems to stop. :confused:

FuriousFords
12-22-2013, 12:25 PM
hows it going Derrick? Loving the effect of the eaton? I'm just waiting on the warm weather to paint the whole car now that i have the rear bumper (junkyard), front bumper and grill (thanks to you), i just need a spoiler but i can always buy that new. I also acquired "like new" headlights and a JLT intake from black&gifted, since then haven't been able to stop looking for other parts. So far I have collected FRPP shorty ceramic coated headers, bassani hi flow x-pipe (black&gifted), magnaflow magnapacks that will go in a custom 2 1/2" catback, steeda u/d pulleys, 31 spline ford t-locker w/ frpp 4.10s, gms aluminum cover (just need to order some axles). All these parts will begin to get installed as soon as i can finish up my 96 cobra, unless my wife shares her car. I think ill install the pulleys one of these days, really want to put them all at once to feel a greater difference but seeing them in the house taking up space changed my mind. Also going to change plugs and get a dyno tune at the end of installing all the parts, I told myself i'm not going to buy anymore simple bolt-ons for the marauder and instead start collecting for the eaton swap. Hope i can fight the urges since i did say i was going to keep the marauder stock for a while so i could finish my other projects and save for a gen 2 lightning, so far not going so well and all my friends think i'm a horder for some reason.

TP Derrick D
12-22-2013, 04:14 PM
hows it going Derrick? Loving the effect of the eaton? I'm just waiting on the warm weather to paint the whole car now that i have the rear bumper (junkyard), front bumper and grill (thanks to you), i just need a spoiler but i can always buy that new. I also acquired "like new" headlights and a JLT intake from black&gifted, since then haven't been able to stop looking for other parts. So far I have collected FRPP shorty ceramic coated headers, bassani hi flow x-pipe (black&gifted), magnaflow magnapacks that will go in a custom 2 1/2" catback, steeda u/d pulleys, 31 spline ford t-locker w/ frpp 4.10s, gms aluminum cover (just need to order some axles). All these parts will begin to get installed as soon as i can finish up my 96 cobra, unless my wife shares her car. I think ill install the pulleys one of these days, really want to put them all at once to feel a greater difference but seeing them in the house taking up space changed my mind. Also going to change plugs and get a dyno tune at the end of installing all the parts, I told myself i'm not going to buy anymore simple bolt-ons for the marauder and instead start collecting for the eaton swap. Hope i can fight the urges since i did say i was going to keep the marauder stock for a while so i could finish my other projects and save for a gen 2 lightning, so far not going so well and all my friends think i'm a horder for some reason.

Yeah, my Marauder really lets you know its on the move now with the Eaton singing its happy song (Thanks to Black&Gifted also). It took JKS a little longer than I thought it would with the Eaton install and all the many things necessary to do to get it right but they were also doing new rear axle bearings, install new Mach 1 chin spoiler, and do my exhaust, gears & tranny swap from my totaled one into my replacement and I wasn't in a hurry nor did I want them to be, take the time and do it right so to speak. Glad I was able to help with your parts search. I sold the floor mats , both set of headlights ,AC compressor and quite a few other parts and still got a few left. If they sell cool, but if not I got spares LOL. Good luck with your car and all you plan to do to it. Maybe our paths will cross again :D

Ross
10-13-2016, 01:34 PM
Been away from the site a long time, just getting back. I'm still in SW Houston with my original MM.