PDA

View Full Version : "App Radio"

sflrainmaker01
11-28-2013, 09:30 AM
How many of you all have tried, have or are currently using an "app radio" in your car? I am thinking of getting one, but I am just wondering if I would miss not having the ability to play CDs or DVD's (of course, not that you should be watching a DVD while driving:eek:).

fastblackmerc
11-28-2013, 09:35 AM
How many of you all have tried, have or are currently using an "app radio" in your car? I am thinking of getting one, but I am just wondering if I would miss not having the ability to play CDs or DVD's (of course, not that you should be watching a DVD while driving:eek:).

Using it with my Pioneer AVIC X940BT..... plays CD's, DVD's, iPod, USB, micro SD card, 3.5mm AUX input, BT... just about anything you'll need.

lji372
11-28-2013, 09:39 AM
Is it easy to operate?
What I like about oe radios is the way they keep it simple for stupid people like me.

sflrainmaker01
11-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Is it easy to operate?
What I like about oe radios is the way they keep it simple for stupid people like me.

IDK!:P:o:rolleyes: I'm like you. But, when my son insisted that he gave me his old I-Pod a few months ago, I couldn't be happier with music playback in the Merc now! :P However, I am still playing the I-Pod through the cassette player. :lol:

lji372
11-28-2013, 09:45 AM
IDK!:P:o:rolleyes: I'm like you. But, when my son insisted that he gave me his old I-Pod a few months ago, I couldn't be happier with music playback in the Merc now! :P However, I am still playing the I-Pod through the cassette player. :lol:

Lmao. We sound like brothers:beer:

I don't want to spend a ***** ton of money and not be happy

sflrainmaker01
11-28-2013, 09:54 AM
Lmao. We sound like brothers:beer:

Right on! Planning on getting boosted next year, bro! :beer: :burnout:

fastblackmerc
11-28-2013, 09:54 AM
Once you pair your phone via BT to the X940BT it's easy. Turn on the radio, start BT on the phone, start Pandora on the phone or radio and Pandora is working, touch the iPod button on the screen and the iPod stars playing (can control it thru the radio's touch screen), touch the SD card button and music or video in the SD cards starts playing, touch the AUX button and the AUX input is available.

Can't be too much easier.

lji372
11-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Once you pair your phone via BT to the X940BT it's easy. Turn on the radio, start BT on the phone, start Pandora on the phone or radio and Pandora is working, touch the iPod button on the screen and the iPod stars playing (can control it thru the radio's touch screen), touch the SD card button and music or video in the SD cards starts playing, touch the AUX button and the AUX input is available.

Can't be too much easier.

Hmmm Xmas is coming. I'll have to do a little research and put something on my list:D

Thank you:beer:

lji372
11-28-2013, 09:56 AM
Right on! Planning on getting boosted next year, bro! :beer: :burnout:

Haha boost *****!!!
What type?

Limited360
11-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Haha boost *****!!!
What type?

I tried giving you an APPradio!!!

sflrainmaker01
11-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Haha boost *****!!!
What type?

Eaton swap for me! :burnout: Unless, I find a Trilogy or Trilogy car for sale, like a SB, DBP or DTR. :up:

martyo
11-28-2013, 05:17 PM

Use cheaper hookers.