PDA

View Full Version : !!FREE!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS RAFFLE

fastblackmerc
12-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Got unsolicited merchandise in the mail the other day. Rather than throw it in the trash like the rest of the unsolicited crap I get, I'll send it free to the person that posts a story of how they give back to their community. It must be a verifiable story that mentions you by name, ie. newspaper article, website, facebook link etc. I will make the sole determination of the winner.

This is what you'll get

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/fastblackmerc/DSCN0201_zps7ab2441c.jpg (http://s167.photobucket.com/user/fastblackmerc/media/DSCN0201_zps7ab2441c.jpg.html)

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/fastblackmerc/DSCN0200_zps4469a328.jpg (http://s167.photobucket.com/user/fastblackmerc/media/DSCN0200_zps4469a328.jpg.html)

whitey
12-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Lmfao!!!!!awesome! That is fooking hilarious!

Ill tell my story, i have a friend of mine who owns a marauder too, and everytime he needs advice i am happy to help him for free. Ive helped install his hid kit, for free, helped him troubleshoot issues for free, and even gave him a few beers for free. And from here on out, anybody thats willing to drive to me, i'll fix your lcm for free...just buy the $10 in parts, no charge for a 30 min job! My friend is richardp on here.

Anthony84
12-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi! If this meets the requirements for this giveaway; in May of this year, I was voted Nice Employee of the Month at my dealership. I chose to donate $200 to the local Relay for Life team which my sister is the head of. She is the only member of my family to have cancer and survive after operation so this was a charitable donation that hits close to home for me.

Facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...type=1&theater (https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=101514323458525 82&set=t.100000307661171&type=1&theater)

Marauderman
12-05-2013, 04:01 PM
I think this is a great --wonderful idea--But I guess its me--Could you describe
the subject --as the pic I see is not clear--I am not sure what it is--chock it up to my eyes--Thanks Jim

fastblackmerc
12-05-2013, 04:06 PM
I think this is a great --wonderful idea--But I guess its me--Could you describe
the subject --as the pic I see is not clear--I am not sure what it is--chock it up to my eyes--Thanks Jim

It's a SS COT plug with an engraved God's Head.

Marauderman
12-05-2013, 04:12 PM
It's a polished SS COT plug with an engraved God's Head.

NOW that is something to go for---I appreciate the description as others may have seen what I did--Now they know---Your overall Idea is even more unique--I like It!!

Motorhead350
12-05-2013, 05:42 PM
I saved someone from being attacked, I changed my mind.

jimlam56
12-05-2013, 05:52 PM
I'm sad that this is happening in our community.

Spectragod
12-05-2013, 06:47 PM
I gave to the "marauder community", you didn't even say thank you, now you want to copy my little give away..... very nice touch. I would also invest in a camera with macro, and that COT plug is not polished.

Spectragod
12-05-2013, 06:51 PM
I gave to the "marauder community", you didn't even say thank you, now you want to copy my little give away..... very nice touch. I would also invest in a camera with macro, and that COT plug is not polished.

Oh by the way Jimmy, your welcome. :D

Spectragod
12-05-2013, 07:32 PM
I will be removing all posts that are off topic.

Of course you will, par for the course, we can start another thread about your antics elsewhere that you cannot delete it. Your still welcome for your Christmas gift.

Mebot
12-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Give it to me

fastblackmerc
12-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Give it to me

Follow the rules and it could be yours.

whitey
12-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Give it to me
damn, no "please" or "will you"....:P.

lji372
12-05-2013, 10:04 PM
It is a raw engraved cot plug.

Good luck!!!

fastblackmerc
12-06-2013, 11:56 AM
:bump: :bump:

marauderthis
12-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Hey Jim,
WOW! that's one pectacular cot plug.
It will look so hot and wicked on my 68 Schwinn Orange Krate
Just toss it my way and I'll always be your friend
How much to do an orange powder coat?
Please no rattle can.

fastblackmerc
12-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Hey Jim,
WOW! that's one pectacular cot plug.
It will look so hot and wicked on my 68 Schwinn Orange Krate
Just toss it my way and I'll always be your friend
How much to do an orange powder coat?
Please no rattle can.

Sorry, not going to happen.

fastblackmerc
12-08-2013, 09:02 AM
For those of you that didn't win the plug in the other giveaway , here's a second chance.

fastblackmerc
12-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Tuesday :bump: :bump:

Baconbit
12-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Can't say that I have given back in a major way or one specific event to my community however I do give back to it a little everyday by the means of patrolling its streets and serving the citizens. Do it full time and part time for the past eight years and I don't ask for anything in return( But that plug sure would be nice!) and it would go great with my other engine bling. Marauder on and be safe out there....

RichardP
12-10-2013, 04:38 PM

Ill tell my story, i have a friend of mine who owns a marauder too, and everytime he needs advice i am happy to help him for free. Ive helped install his hid kit, for free, helped him troubleshoot issues for free, and even gave him a few beers for free. And from here on out, anybody thats willing to drive to me, i'll fix your lcm for free...just buy the $10 in parts, no charge for a 30 min job! My friend is richardp on here.

Verified.......I'm a drunk that doesn't know anything useful about cars;) Whitey has saved my bacon several times. He is a good person, and a great friend.

Marauderman
12-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Verified.......I'm a drunk that doesn't know anything useful about cars;) Whitey has saved my bacon several times. He is a good person, and a great friend.

I think you are talking about this guy and his story below-- right! Cool! Cause I have an friend who is I think exactly the same---------

Originally Posted by whitey View Post

I'll tell my story, I have a friend of mine who owns a marauder too, and everytime he needs advice i am happy to help him for free. Ive helped install his hid kit, for free, helped him troubleshoot issues for free, and even gave him a few beers for free. And from here on out, anybody thats willing to drive to me, i'll fix your lcm for free...just buy the $10 in parts, no charge for a 30 min job! My friend is richardp on here.

Except---my friend is 150 miles away and I have gone to him several times and he does it all for friendship---after all--friends don't charge friends $$$ to help them on their cars----do they??? That doesn't make for a "friend" to me--more of a an acquaintance friend who wants money for helping you out in a pinch---so glad we both have friends who are not like that---------

Oh BTW--My friend is not eligible for this drawing----------he is the one holding it!!!!!!!

RichardP
12-10-2013, 07:32 PM
That's why I love the Marauder community! A bunch of good kind hearted people who will help you in a jam. I have also met some of my friends for life on this site.

whitey
12-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Whats the word on the give away jim?

fastblackmerc
12-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Haven't made a decision yet.

fastblackmerc
12-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Monday :bump: :bump:

Will make a decision on Wednesday. Will contact the winner by PM, will ship out to the lucky winner as soon as I get their shipping info.

fastblackmerc
12-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Decision made.

Winner contacted via PM.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Closing the thread