PDA

View Full Version : LOGO Light Purchase

FW_Linc/Merc
12-17-2013, 05:48 AM
I am fronting a large amount of money to purchase 30 sets of LOGO lights. The logo is attached:

This will be a TLG auto light kit.
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Universal_LED_Logo_Projectors_ p/7010118.htm

You will get 2 LED lights.

The cost will be $44 with shipping included.

These are the rules. 1 set is mine so there will only be 29 sets available. I am ordering 5 of the 30 in red, 5 of the 30 in blue, and there will be 19 in white available. To be fare to all I will not sell more than 1 set per person.

I will not have them to ship out till January and don't want any money until the vendor ships them to me. Payment must be with PayPal. To make a COMMITMENT to purchase send me a PM with your contact information and what color you want. In addition to sending me the PM this next step is important. You must vote to show how many are left for others. Vote only if you sent me a PM. Vote for the color you COMMITTED to purchase. Vote WHITE, RED, or BLUE. Once the poll results show 5 red, 5 blue and 19 white there will be no more available on this thread. I will see how well this goes before considering to make another order.

lji372
12-17-2013, 05:54 AM
Winning :banana2: :banana: :banana2: :banana: :banana2:

Sorry, but I was first on this buy ;)

jwibbity
12-17-2013, 06:04 AM
pm and vote sent, YEA more red lights!!!!!!! and hey jerry stop stealing my line.......WINNING!!!!! :banana2:

whitey
12-17-2013, 06:08 AM
Will the gods head be colored with the color choice, or is the god head white with a blue/red background?

FW_Linc/Merc
12-17-2013, 06:32 AM
Will the gods head be colored with the color choice, or is the god head white with a blue/red background?

The LED determines the color so if you order a red one the areas that are white on the graphic will be red. Therefore the projected image will be an all red godhead.

slickster
12-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Yay I've been waiting for this. Thanks:beer: all the dtr and dbp guys are going to be pissed when the red and blue are sold out

FastMerc
12-17-2013, 07:01 AM
I have been waiting aswell, one set white. let me know when to paypal you. :)

Blackened300a
12-17-2013, 07:15 AM
Awaiting a paypal address and when to pay.

DWSTANG67
12-17-2013, 07:45 AM
pm sent and voted

CWright
12-17-2013, 07:48 AM
I voted for a white set but I want blue also. So I'm in for 2 sets. I will send money paypal as soon as you need it.

Limited360
12-17-2013, 07:49 AM
I need one set in White, sending PM info

FW_Linc/Merc
12-17-2013, 08:00 AM
I voted for a white set but I want blue also. So I'm in for 2 sets. I will send money paypal as soon as you need it.

If I sell out you will have to decide which color you want more. I want to be fair to all and allow each person to get at least 1 set before selling 2 to one person.

Odinson
12-17-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm committed but I clicked the white and I think I'll go for red instead. Any way to change my vote?

FW_Linc/Merc
12-17-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm committed but I clicked the white and I think I'll go for red instead. Any way to change my vote?

Vote for red. I cannot delete your white vote but made a note in my records that you want red.

IwantmyMMnow!
12-17-2013, 08:55 AM
I want a set of blue, but I cannot do Paypal. Will you accept a money order? Will wait for your reply before I vote/send PM....

FW_Linc/Merc
12-17-2013, 09:00 AM
I want a set of blue, but I cannot do Paypal. Will you accept a money order? Will wait for your reply before I vote/send PM....

PM sent with response.

IwantmyMMnow!
12-17-2013, 09:08 AM
PM sent with response.

Received/replied to....thanks. Oh yeah, voted in poll as well. :banana:

Limited360
12-17-2013, 09:08 AM
by the way,,, you are awesome sir.

L.Mark
12-17-2013, 02:17 PM
Just to be curious, will there be a second round on ordering?

Baconbit
12-17-2013, 02:19 PM
PM sent and voted in the poll!

L.Mark
12-17-2013, 02:22 PM
PM sent and voted...:banana::banana:

Awesome!!!

Mr. Man
12-17-2013, 03:05 PM
I would like a white set. Please let me know when you want your dough. I too would rather use a MO if it's possible. Please let me know where to send the MO in a PM when you are ready. I will vote in the Poll for one white set.

82dawgcrazy
12-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Voted and in for a set in white.:banana2:

whitey
12-17-2013, 03:59 PM
white for whitey! ive seen marauder logo lights in person, fastnino, has them, only his have the godshead in white or blue, and the word supercharged in red. they are sweet as hell, and i think he paid like $200 or something for his from a guy who makes them off of facebook.

clintons4
12-17-2013, 04:02 PM
PM sent with details. I also voted. Looks like only one white left

slickster
12-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Thanks for choosing a quality product watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsL8gNfUc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JoeBoomz
12-17-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm in for two blue sets please.

whitey
12-18-2013, 05:26 AM
I'm in for two blue sets please.

Read what the OP wrote again...

FW_Linc/Merc
12-18-2013, 05:39 AM
Read what the OP wrote again...

I sent a response that the rules were only one set to be fair.

FW_Linc/Merc
12-18-2013, 05:48 AM
As of today I have 3 BLUE sets still available and 2 or 3 RED sets available. All the white sets have been claimed at this time.

If this all goes well I may consider another purchase in a couple months but I don't want this to be a job. I also only have limited funds available that I am willing to front for the initial purchase.

Thank you all for understanding and thank you to all who have committed to purchase. Most of you who committed even followed the instructions thank you for that.

vkirkend
12-18-2013, 06:38 AM
voted for white set but changing that to a red set. will not allow me to re vote in poll.

FW_Linc/Merc
12-18-2013, 06:44 AM
Poll voting is not entirely accurate at this point so I will post here as the quantities change.

Currently there are 3 BLUE sets and 1 or 2 RED sets available. All the white sets have been claimed at this time.

Limited360
12-18-2013, 06:59 AM
I would like a 2nd set of the blue ones if that is allowed... let me know! Keep me in the list of secondary... present for Jerry!

cougar9150
12-18-2013, 07:38 AM
I'll take a set of the blue light s. I can't post in the poll from my phone so I'll send a pm also.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

FW_Linc/Merc
12-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Poll voting is not entirely accurate at this point so I will post here as the quantities change.

cougar9150 just agreed to one blue set so currently there are 2 BLUE sets and 1 or 2 RED sets available. All the white sets have been claimed at this time.

FW_Linc/Merc
12-18-2013, 09:00 AM

mercury5 just agreed to one red set.

Therefore currently there are 2 BLUE sets available.

I need Odinson to respond back if he wants RED or WHITE. If he chooses RED all the RED will be claimed and Joe Walsh will get a WHITE one. If he chooses WHITE there will be one RED still available.

All the WHITE sets have been claimed at this time.

FW_Linc/Merc
12-18-2013, 09:15 AM

Odinson responded so there are no more RED available.

All the RED sets have been claimed at this time.
2 BLUE sets are still available.

FW_Linc/Merc
12-18-2013, 09:36 AM

ONLY ONE BLUE set is still available!

FW_Linc/Merc
12-18-2013, 09:46 AM

All the BLUE sets have been claimed at this time.

Once they arrive from the vendor I will send out an update. As stated I expect no money until they arrive. I do not yet have a confirmed delivery date but they have my money. If they arrive and work as good as advertised I hope I can convince the vendor to sell more of them without a group purchase requirement.

Limited360
12-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Thank you so much for taking care of this. Very good man!

whitey
12-18-2013, 03:25 PM
I know its not exact, but an eta? A week? A month? Absolutely no idea?

NavySeabee
12-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Yay I've been waiting for this. Thanks:beer: all the dtr and dbp guys are going to be pissed when the red and blue are sold out

This DTR owner got his RED vote! :rock:

One more RED left!!

Thank you FW_Linc/Merc (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=3338)

BlkMamba24
12-19-2013, 12:58 AM

All the BLUE sets have been claimed at this time.

Once they arrive from the vendor I will send out an update. As stated I expect no money until they arrive. I do not yet have a confirmed delivery date but they have my money. If they arrive and work as good as advertised I hope I can convince the vendor to sell more of them without a group purchase requirement.

Shoot....just saw this

NavySeabee
12-19-2013, 03:17 AM

Odinson responded so there are no more RED available.

2 BLUE sets are still available.
Seems like this site has problems yesterday. The posts are not in order . There were still two Reds available when I voted. Can you post the five names who are getting the Reds? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

FW_Linc/Merc
12-19-2013, 04:58 AM
I made every attempt to be fair with this order to prevent issues like this. I posted clear instructions "To make a COMMITMENT to purchase send me a PM with your contact information and what color you want. In addition to sending me the PM this next step is important. You must vote to show how many are left for others."
As of this morning at 6:41 I did not receive any PM from NavySeabee. Yesterday at 7:48 you were not listed on the poll results. At 8:44 I posted that the poll was not working as intended. I always kept track of PM's to define order. vkirkend got red set #4 at 8:35. mercury5 got red set#5 at 10:40. At 11:40 the last BLUE set sold and I posted at 11:46 that all sets were sold. The site went down after 11:46.

Since I have not yet as of this posting received a PM from NavySeabee I must say that you did not commit to purchase a set. I am very sorry there was confusion but on my end I did all I could to be fair. As stated I hope this run works out well and that their will be options to purchase more later.

Seems like this site has problems yesterday. The posts are not in order . There were still two Reds available when I voted. Can you post the five names who are getting the Reds? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

slickster
12-19-2013, 05:50 AM
Im sure there will be options to purchase later

clintons4
12-19-2013, 07:41 AM
I never rec'd a PM from you? I voted, posted, and Pm'd when there were a couple white sets left and several red and blue left. I really want a white set. Please let me know. Looks like the process got Effed up somewhere. Thanks

FW_Linc/Merc
12-19-2013, 08:11 AM
You got set #18. You followed the instructions. I am so glad the site did not go down earlier. Stay tuned for payment and shipping details.

I never rec'd a PM from you? I voted, posted, and Pm'd when there were a couple white sets left and several red and blue left. I really want a white set. Please let me know. Looks like the process got Effed up somewhere. Thanks

345HP87SSAC
12-19-2013, 08:13 AM
I was to late for the whites. I will be interested if you do another run.

Thanks

FW_Linc/Merc
12-19-2013, 08:16 AM
The vendor emailed me the following information about manufacture:

"...it normally takes about 14 days to get them but sometimes we get them done earlier and sometimes a little later, just depends on how busy the manufacturer is..."

With the holidays I expect to have them in my possession before the end of January.

I know its not exact, but an eta? A week? A month? Absolutely no idea?

Tnbigbody
12-19-2013, 08:25 AM
I missed this as well are there other color options for the next run possibly? If so I would like orange/amber and hopefully the single set rules will be lifted... thanks

NavySeabee
12-19-2013, 02:20 PM
I made every attempt to be fair with this order to prevent issues like this. I posted clear instructions "To make a COMMITMENT to purchase send me a PM with your contact information and what color you want. In addition to sending me the PM this next step is important. You must vote to show how many are left for others."
As of this morning at 6:41 I did not receive any PM from NavySeabee. Yesterday at 7:48 you were not listed on the poll results. At 8:44 I posted that the poll was not working as intended. I always kept track of PM's to define order. vkirkend got red set #4 at 8:35. mercury5 got red set#5 at 10:40. At 11:40 the last BLUE set sold and I posted at 11:46 that all sets were sold. The site went down after 11:46.

Since I have not yet as of this posting received a PM from NavySeabee I must say that you did not commit to purchase a set. I am very sorry there was confusion but on my end I did all I could to be fair. As stated I hope this run works out well and that their will be options to purchase more later.

My bad. I flunked reading in school. Not a big priority, I'll grab the next set. Thanks. :beer:

NavySeabee
12-19-2013, 02:24 PM
I would like to see these once installed by some members, especially the red.

Post -em up when you get 'em!

:wreath:

FastMerc
12-19-2013, 02:27 PM
New pm sent. :D

Mr. Man
12-20-2013, 05:55 AM
My bad. I flunked reading in school. Not a big priority, I'll grab the next set. Thanks. :beer:Now you must re-PETE :rofl: :rofl: :P

stryker
12-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Hmmmmm Interesting. :cool4:

2,4shofast
12-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Sent a PM a couple days ago, thank you for the quick response!:beer:

1stMerc
12-27-2013, 10:40 PM
Shoot a few days late to the party. Any who, sent you a pm and voted, just in case someone backs out on a RED one.

Thanks,

boatmangc
12-28-2013, 06:00 AM
Missed out on this one.
Oh well, maybe I'll see the second run.

FW_Linc/Merc
01-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Great news everyone! The lights have arrived. Attached are pictures of the three colors. I also spoke with the vendor and he is willing to accept individual orders and is working this week to add the logo to his website. Stay tuned for a post in about a week with more details. While I have the lights I needed to order shipping materials and they may take 7 days to arrive. The items will be shipping USPS priority so once I ship them they should arrive quickly. As stated the price will be $44.00. I will be sending each of you who committed payment details via a PM this weekend and hope to be able to ship them out the week of the 27th after the shipping materials arrive.

jwibbity
01-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!! Awaiting payment details!!

L.Mark
01-16-2014, 07:35 PM
:banana2::banana2::banana2:

I'll have them in before April!!!:D

IwantmyMMnow!
01-16-2014, 09:52 PM
Perfect timing! I received my Pell Grant money yesterday.

When you send a PM to me, please include your home address since I'm paying via money order; I'll go ahead and purchase a MO tomorrow so I can send it ASAP.

Thanks again for making this possible! You da man!

whitey
01-17-2014, 05:07 AM
Sweet! Im ready!

_2real2car3_
01-17-2014, 10:05 PM
I need a set !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatmangc
01-18-2014, 05:03 AM
I'm good for a white set.
Please PM me when ready for $$.

jimbok1951
01-25-2014, 06:02 AM
Got mine yesterday, thanks Tim for getting this together. MM is hibernating in Philly and will be some time before install, killer cold & snow. If not too much to ask, would someone please post step by step on door panel removal with pics or video please. I am sure it's not like brain surgery, but never did this before and want to avoid any scars. Again thanks Tim for the updates during this purchase.

cougar9150
01-25-2014, 06:15 AM
Got mine also, thanks a ton. Now I just have to figure out where to mount.

slickster
01-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Got mine yesterday, thanks Tim for getting this together. MM is hibernating in Philly and will be some time before install, killer cold & snow. If not too much to ask, would someone please post step by step on door panel removal with pics or video please. I am sure it's not like brain surgery, but never did this before and want to avoid any scars. Again thanks Tim for the updates during this purchase.

Whoever wants or has these lights watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsL8gNfUc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

FastMerc
01-25-2014, 08:42 AM
I got mine yesterday cant wait to put them in, thanks again for the run on theses.

lji372
01-25-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm stoked!!!
I need to find my d 12v box so I can wait till the wife falls asleep
And shine it up on the bedroom ceiling!!! :woohoo:

Thanks again!!!

RubberCtyRauder
01-25-2014, 09:25 AM
I'm stoked!!!

Thanks again!!!

Will that be like the bat signal and you'll come out of the closet in your cape:bat:
wearing tights and.....i shudder at the thoughts.:lol:

Limited360
01-25-2014, 09:56 AM
Will that be like the bat signal and you'll come out of the closet in your cape:bat:
wearing tights and.....i shudder at the thoughts.:lol:

Did not need that image!!

I had to test it out!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/26/ahy7ygez.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

RubberCtyRauder
01-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Holy Godshead batman!

L.Mark
01-25-2014, 01:49 PM
I'm stoked!!!

Thanks again!!!

So, you'll have a floating Gods Head in your bedroom AND your garage...

so envious...

License2Bill
01-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Are all sets spoken for?

Blackened300a
01-28-2014, 04:07 PM
Have to wait till warmer weather to get it done, but anxious already.

slickster
01-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Great news everyone! The lights have arrived. Attached are pictures of the three colors. I also spoke with the vendor and he is willing to accept individual orders and is working this week to add the logo to his website. Stay tuned for a post in about a week with more details. While I have the lights I needed to order shipping materials and they may take 7 days to arrive. The items will be shipping USPS priority so once I ship them they should arrive quickly. As stated the price will be $44.00. I will be sending each of you who committed payment details via a PM this weekend and hope to be able to ship them out the week of the 27th after the shipping materials arrive.

So is the blue that dark purple blue or the light 6k blue?

FW_Linc/Merc
01-29-2014, 10:22 AM
So is the blue that dark purple blue or the light 6k blue?

Maybe someone who bought the blue can add but it really is a nice shade of blue and not purple. Quick camera shots are not always the best. Look at TLG site and you may see more pictures of the blue color there.

IwantmyMMnow!
01-30-2014, 11:30 AM
Mine arrived today! I got a blue set, but I don't plan on installing them until my spring break week (10-14 March). Might be able to install them before then...will just have to see if I have the time. Either way, I will try to post pics after install...

Thanks a million, Tim!

FW_Linc/Merc
02-06-2014, 10:45 AM
THANK YOU ALL that bought the lights :party:

I have one set left to ship out.

I was afraid this would go bad since group buys had not been going well but everyone was very professional and courteous.

Sounds corny to say but "I love you guys (and gal)".

Tim

Baconbit
02-06-2014, 11:15 AM
My payment was sent! Thanks!

jay03merc
04-12-2014, 04:37 AM
Any white lights still available. Ive been off
Site awhile just seen post

FW_Linc/Merc
04-13-2014, 07:44 AM
No. See this post:

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91725

VegasRauder702
04-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Put me down for a pair of white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FW_Linc/Merc
04-25-2014, 08:54 AM
See previous post. I am not doing another group buy. If you want a set see previous post for instructions.

Invective
04-14-2018, 07:55 PM
This is an old thread for sure. Curious to see how well the lighting worked? Any images?