PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy S/C Questions

Marauder
04-01-2004, 12:30 PM
After seeing the post about MikesMerc, I'm seriously considering it.

Is there any place locally to me that could do the work and stand behind the install they'll do along with your product? By locally I mean Tri-State area to NYC or even Philly.

I know a place in Long Island that does this type of work for Mustangs but after speaking with the owner, he doesn't want to get involved in a S/C install for a Marauder. He said the most work he'd do is gears. The place is called Mustang Magic and they do great work...seen it myself...just wish they'd reconsider the Marauder for more work.

Thanks...
Danny

Jerry Barnes
04-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Marauder,

Yes, there is a place in Philly that has done installations of our kit and they are very anxious to do more. They said the kit was outstanding and asked if we could refer more customers to them. The shop is call:

Strope Speed Shop
190 Murtland Ave.
Washington, PA. 15301
(724)228-1166

Bill Strope is the onwer and is a really nice guy. Please give him a call and he would be more then willing to help you out.

There are some other shops in NY that have asked to do installs of our kit. I will look up their information and sent it to you tomorrow.

Thanks

Jerry

MARAUDER S/C
04-01-2004, 03:31 PM
There ya go ........ :up: You made the right choice with this kit!

G-Man
04-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Marauder,

Yes, there is a place in Philly that has done installations of our kit and they are very anxious to do more. They said the kit was outstanding and asked if we could refer more customers to them. The shop is call:

Strope Speed Shop
190 Murtland Ave.
Washington, PA. 15301
(724)228-1166

Bill Strope is the onwer and is a really nice guy. Please give him a call and he would be more then willing to help you out.All,

Just a quick note. Stropes is in Washington, PA. That's about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA. Philly's about 305 miles east. Bill's a great guy and his team is top notch. Their attention to detail and expertise is unmatched. PS: They also build 900 - 1100 HP Twin Turbo GM's that look stock. Just a warning, if you see a purple Trans Am or a black Camaro baiting you, just let them go.

LCpl Retired
04-02-2004, 06:33 AM
Tasca Ford Lincoln Mercury in Providence (Cranston) RI told me they would put a kit into my car. They are equipped to do it. They were building a 600plus HP blower cobra in the bay next to where they were doing work on my car. They have a service writer (Nick) who does all the aftermarket stuff.
They would enjoy doing this project I am sure. They have a history of doing stuff like this with Fords like Yenko did with GM.

Marauder
04-02-2004, 07:28 AM
Tasca Ford Lincoln Mercury in Providence (Cranston) RI told me they would put a kit into my car. They are equipped to do it. They were building a 600plus HP blower cobra in the bay next to where they were doing work on my car. They have a service writer (Nick) who does all the aftermarket stuff.
They would enjoy doing this project I am sure. They have a history of doing stuff like this with Fords like Yenko did with GM.
Wow...thanks for the replies guys. About that place in PA, I'm going to look inot that because I may be in that area in July because my buddy is getting married out there (30 miles south of Pittsburg) so maybe I can go there a few days earlier to have this done.

Jerry, we'll be in contact but also look into NY places. :D

hitchhiker
04-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Wow...thanks for the replies guys. About that place in PA, I'm going to look inot that because I may be in that area in July because my buddy is getting married out there (30 miles south of Pittsburg) so maybe I can go there a few days earlier to have this done.

Jerry, we'll be in contact but also look into NY places. :D

Whoah Bundy!

:rock:

David

Marauder
04-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Whoah Bundy!

:rock:

David

Let's Rock...

Jerry Barnes
04-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Guys,

I will call Nick, at Tasca'a, on Monday to see if that can help out. I have also been told that they are willing to do installs from all of the people at Ford. So, I will follow-up and let you know once I have spoken to them.

Talk to you soon.

Thanks,

Jerry

Marauder
04-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Guys,

I will call Nick, at Tasca'a, on Monday to see if that can help out. I have also been told that they are willing to do installs from all of the people at Ford. So, I will follow-up and let you know once I have spoken to them.

Talk to you soon.

Thanks,

Jerry

Excellent....thanks Mr. Barnes. :D