PDA

View Full Version : Louisville 9th Annual Regional Meet 2014

MM2004
01-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Ok Guys and Gals,..

Most of you know how I roll, and am starting this thread to not only see who is coming, but to nail down headcounts prior to this years kickoff.

DO NOT reply to this poll unless you know for certain you will make it. I understand things do happen that are out of your control after responding, but if uncertain of vacation, co-pilot's vacation, funds, etc.. please wait and reply once the dates draw closer.

So...

The dates are April 3rd (Thursday arrival) thru April 6th (Sunday departure)

This year's meet, as in the past, officially kicks off Friday morning with our scheduled tours. Then on to Saturday as well.

With that being said,...

Who's in?

:burnout:

jwibbity
01-09-2014, 10:54 AM
i wont vote until later.... would love to go but i dont have a set schedule at work (traveling tech)

Haggis
01-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Mike, we will be there as we are two of the few people that have never missed a L-ville meet. You always do a great job.

*Have not voted as of yet, because I do not know how many will be tagging along if any.

Curless
01-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Last year was my first, it won't be my last! See ya there!

Mebot
01-09-2014, 12:41 PM
I will be there

guspech750
01-09-2014, 01:43 PM
I will be there Mike.

Possibly even my trusty sidekick Heather.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

L.Mark
01-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Well I was going to attend till I saw ^^^^^^all these knuckle heads are coming...:P:P:P

Kidding, TJ and myself will be there and may even get a room this year for even more fun:banana::banana::banana:

Baconbit
01-09-2014, 03:08 PM
I am sooooo pumped for this, last year was my first and not my last either. Great time with great people. Going to wait to vote to see who will be my co-pilot. Can't wait to see everyone. No moonshine for me tho lol, Where's Russ?!

justmelanie
01-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Do we really have to confirm? :) You know I'm there with or without him! :D

As always..

See ya Mikey!

8UWITH6
01-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Mike, we will be there as we are two of the few people that have never missed a L-ville meet. You always do a great job.

*Have not voted as of yet, because I do not know how many will be tagging along if any.

You said tagalong. Yes she will be there too! :)

8UWITH6
01-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Last year was my first, it won't be my last! See ya there!

I didnt know you were a newb like us last year! COOL. This year is going to be f-ing awesome.

L.Mark
01-09-2014, 09:20 PM
I didnt know you were a newb like us last year! COOL. This year is going to be f-ing awesome.

You didn't see his beany with the spinner on top???:P

Haggis
01-10-2014, 05:25 AM
Well I was going to attend till I saw ^^^^^^all these knuckle heads are coming...:P:P:P

Kidding, TJ and myself will be there and may even get a room this year for even more fun:banana::banana::banana:

I still have the video from last year. ;)

MM2004
01-10-2014, 05:29 AM
This morning, I spoke with the Hampton Inn General Manager (new guy) regarding blocked rooms, dates and rates and what he can do for us based upon past history.

He assured me that the rates for this year, if not the same as last, will be within a few dollars. The King Jacuzzi rooms will carry a $15.00 upcharge as in the past and we will have the conference rooms from Friday evening - 6:00PM until checkout Sunday morning.

DO NOT contact the Hotel until I give the "green light" and provide a confirmation number that guarantees our group rate.

The GM is from the Detroit area and a "gear head" that is looking forward to our stay and seeing our Marauders. He also added that he has heard about our group and mentioned that we do like to have a good time.

:D

Mike.

Curless
01-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Woo Hoo! let us know Mikey!

Granddaddy Marq
01-10-2014, 06:51 AM
The GM is from the Detroit area and a "gear head" that is looking forward to our stay:D

Mike.[/QUOTE]

This feeling won't last long!

L.Mark
01-10-2014, 07:05 AM
I still have the video from last year. ;)

Ssssssh...you weren't supposed to say anything until our internet debut...:P

8UWITH6
01-10-2014, 08:53 AM
:beer: :beer:

MERCMAN
01-10-2014, 10:37 AM
http://www.urbansacredgarden.com/2013/10/15/el-camino-restaurant-and-tiki-bar-in-louisville-ky/

Try this place and let us know!!

MM2004
01-10-2014, 10:41 AM
http://www.urbansacredgarden.com/2013/10/15/el-camino-restaurant-and-tiki-bar-in-louisville-ky/

Try this place and let us know!!

The restaurants for this year are already picked out Dan.

;)

Mike.

Haggis
01-10-2014, 10:51 AM

;)

Mike.

Have you reserved Erica's for Thursday?

MM2004
01-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Have you reserved Erica's for Thursday?

Soon, I will try and find someone that can coordinate this as Rex was the one that championed the Thursday night German dinner for the past several years.

He did a fantastic job, and his shoes will be hard to fill.

;)

Mike.

MERCMAN
01-10-2014, 11:29 AM

;)

Mike.

You Idiot,, I know that:D Just wanted to know if you have tried it and/or could recommend it to those looking for a new place to try!

guspech750
01-10-2014, 11:41 AM
You Idiot,, I know that:D

:lol:

MM2004
01-10-2014, 12:30 PM
You Idiot,, I know that:D Just wanted to know if you have tried it and/or could recommend it to those looking for a new place to try!

Then keep your pie-hole closed.

You're trashing my thread in just over 24 hours.

:flamer:

MM2004
01-10-2014, 12:31 PM

See above...

Mr. Man
01-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Then keep your pie-hole closed.

You're trashing my thread in just over 24 hours.

:flamer:
Give him a vacation Mike!!! :banned: Two weeks seems appropriate. ;)

L.Mark
01-10-2014, 01:22 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

FastMerc
01-10-2014, 03:07 PM
I AM planning KY and my Vegas trip same week, Happy 50th to me lol...

Limited360
01-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Wife and I are excited for the drive down! Hoping to make the Thursday eve! See when Jerry and Curless want to roll out... if we caravan...

L.Mark
01-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Wife and I are excited for the drive down! Hoping to make the Thursday eve! See when Jerry and Curless want to roll out... if we caravan...

Your a brave one...:rolleyes:

MM2004
01-13-2014, 04:04 AM
Listen up folks.

This is for the members on the site that also have a significant other who is a member on here, and that plan on attending Louisville...

Prior to voting in the poll, either check who has voted or ask your significant other if they answered the poll already.

This will help prevent the numbers from being skewed, and less work for me when planning tours, restaurants, parking consideration, etc..

;)

Mike.

MM2004
01-16-2014, 01:29 PM
Good stuffs...

The Distillery I have chosen can accomodate our group, and if need be, we'll park in the employee's parking lot and their shuttle bus can and will drive us to and fro. Tour cost per person = $5.00

The Vineyard can also handle our group, and working on the cost per person.

One of the 2 restaurants is totally on board with serving dinner for our group. Parking is a non-issue. Can you say Steak? :D

The hotel is working on our group rate, and expecting a call from the General Manager within a couple of days. They will be excellent rates, so I've been told! We also will have the conference room starting Friday evening at 6:00PM thru Sunday morning - checkout time.

The second restaurant has plenty of parking, and enough tables to accomodate us. Just need to give a head's up to Management. Can you say Seafood? :D

Hometown Buffet for Saturday breakfast. Plenty of tables, food and parking. Need to talk to the Manager about our arrival.

More to come...

Mike.

L.Mark
01-16-2014, 02:05 PM
AWESOME!!! Never been to a vineyard...can not wait...and if you need me to go and strong arm somebody for you to get a better rate I can brush on my Sopranos episodes...:P

:banana::banana::banana::banan a: Bring on April!!!

IwantmyMMnow!
01-16-2014, 03:46 PM
"Steak"..."Seafood".

What'd I win?

L.Mark
01-16-2014, 05:44 PM
an hour in the special closet....:cool:

MM2004
01-16-2014, 05:44 PM
"Steak"..."Seafood".

What'd I win?

Not a damn thing.

Mike.

CWright
01-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Good stuffs...

The Distillery I have chosen can accomodate our group, and if need be, we'll park in the employee's parking lot and their shuttle bus can and will drive us to and fro. Tour cost per person = $5.00

One of the 2 restaurants is totally on board with serving dinner for our group. Parking is a non-issue. Can you say Steak? :D

The hotel is working on our group rate, and expecting a call from the General Manager within a couple of days. They will be excellent rates, so I've been told! We also will have the conference room starting Friday evening at 6:00PM thru Sunday morning - checkout time.

The second restaurant has plenty of parking, and enough tables to accomodate us. Just need to give a head's up to Management. Can you say Seafood? :D

Hometown Buffet for Saturday breakfast. Plenty of tables, food and parking. Need to talk to the Manager about our arrival.

More to come...

Mike.

Make sure to ask them to include the discount for the new black top that will be put down! :D

Limited360
01-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Make sure to ask them to include the discount for the new black top that will be put down! :D

I agree.... Rubber price has gone up... Hence so has the resurfacing... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so I may sound retarded.

IwantmyMMnow!
01-16-2014, 10:40 PM
Not a damn thing.

Mike.

That's what I expect from you....:D

I checked and double-checked exam dates, etc, a little while ago to see if there would be any conflicts, and I'm happy to say that as of right now, there aren't any. I don't have any classes on Fridays, so now I need to decide if I should skip just my afternoon class on Thursday (ends at 430) or go ahead and skip the entire day. If I don't skip my morning classes, I'll be arriving around 6pm. If I do skip, I can get there by check-in time. Will just have to see how the semester goes and if I can afford to skip the AM classes. I've missed only 2 classes over the past 2 years due to illness...hope that number doesn't change between now and April.

Is it April yet? :beer: :burnout:

L.Mark
01-16-2014, 11:28 PM
Glad you have no class.................es...... .:P

MM2004
01-17-2014, 05:40 AM
That's what I expect from you....:D

I checked and double-checked exam dates, etc, a little while ago to see if there would be any conflicts, and I'm happy to say that as of right now, there aren't any. I don't have any classes on Fridays, so now I need to decide if I should skip just my afternoon class on Thursday (ends at 430) or go ahead and skip the entire day. If I don't skip my morning classes, I'll be arriving around 6pm. If I do skip, I can get there by check-in time. Will just have to see how the semester goes and if I can afford to skip the AM classes. I've missed only 2 classes over the past 2 years due to illness...hope that number doesn't change between now and April.

Is it April yet? :beer: :burnout:

Hey Kyle!

1.) Grow a pair
2.) Skip class
3.) Throw gear in trunk
4.) Fill up with 93
5.) Drive fast
6.) Arrive in Louisville early

Mike.

IwantmyMMnow!
01-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Hey Kyle!

1.) Grow a pair
2.) Skip class
3.) Throw gear in trunk
4.) Fill up with 93
5.) Drive fast
6.) Arrive in Louisville early

Mike.

Ummm....and just who the hell are you? :confused: -----> :D

Actually, thanks for posting this. I'm gonna print out several copies and give them to my professors and say, "see, they're making me skip class"

lji372
01-17-2014, 08:01 AM
definitely bringing another mason jar. whoever TOOK last years home please bring it back even if it's empty.
if anybody wants any its $20 a jar for clear and $25 for the brown that is my cost and delivery is free :D

(+ $2 for the jar, yes my redneck buddy charges me for the jar)

Mr. Man
01-17-2014, 09:08 AM
Good stuffs...

More to come...

Mike. :hmmm: Kentucky wine??? I always wondered where they made Thunderbird ripple. Must say I'm intrigued. What else besides this and the distillery you got as far as tours?

Many of us like history stuff. Anybody famous got a historical local tour besides Ali, Kentucky ever have a President? Hatfields and McCoy's, strip mine, food manufacturer etc. :)

Not committing as we don't know our schedule yet so didn't vote. :)

MM2004
01-17-2014, 10:38 AM
:hmmm: Kentucky wine??? I always wondered where they made Thunderbird ripple. Must say I'm intrigued. What else besides this and the distillery you got as far as tours?

Many of us like history stuff. Anybody famous got a historical local tour besides Ali, Kentucky ever have a President? Hatfields and McCoy's, strip mine, food manufacturer etc. :)

Not committing as we don't know our schedule yet so didn't vote. :)

Just a Distillery and a Vineyard. As well as 3 restaurants we'll visit to get our grub on.

Scaling it back this year for several reasons;

More hanging out and BS'ing with folks.
More time to detail cars.
Later morning departures.
To lessen my stress level(s).

Other folks may branch out and do things on their own, or in small groups and that's fine.

Just hoping that everyone participates in the tours and restaurants scheduled on the itinerary.

;)

Mike.

Mr. Man
01-17-2014, 10:46 AM
I get where you're coming from on the organizing part. Herding cats can be challenging.

What county would be the best to get in touch with as far as chamber of commerce goes for tour guides?

FastMerc
01-17-2014, 11:32 AM
I may have a co pilot lol, If woman can ever make up their minds lol...

CWright
01-17-2014, 02:01 PM
Just a Distillery and a Vineyard. As well as 3 restaurants we'll visit to get our grub on.

Scaling it back this year for several reasons;

More hanging out and BS'ing with folks. WIN
More time to detail cars. WIN
Later morning departures. WIN
To lessen my stress level(s). WIN

Other folks may branch out and do things on their own, or in small groups and that's fine.

Just hoping that everyone participates in the tours and restaurants scheduled on the itinerary.

;)

Mike.

Full of WIN! :concur:

L.Mark
01-17-2014, 02:33 PM
I get where you're coming from on the organizing part. Herding cats can be challenging.

What county would be the best to get in touch with as far as chamber of commerce goes for tour guides?

I would say Jefferson County, or a rest area just inside the state would probably work the best...at least there you'll talk to someone that actually cares about what your asking them...

Mr. Man
01-17-2014, 02:41 PM
I may have a co pilot lol, If woman can ever make up their minds lol...
Since when did they start installing brains into Inflata Annie dolls? :P:D

Mebot
01-17-2014, 09:28 PM
The second restaurant has plenty of parking, and enough tables to accomodate us. Just need to give a head's up to Management. Can you say Seafood?

Dang. I just realized Louisville meets falls during Lent this year. No bbq or steak on Friday :( Hope you have a great seafood place picked out!

Mr. Man
01-17-2014, 10:37 PM
Dang. I just realized Louisville meets falls during Lent this year. No bbq or steak on Friday :( Hope you have a great seafood place picked out!
With all the other debauchery you're going to be involved in eating a steak is what you're worried about? :P:D;)

MM2004
01-18-2014, 06:07 AM

Hey Ryan!

http://a3.urbancdn.com/w/s/tC/bcxOoHbn71ZRWN-640m.jpg

"Standard" fish sandwich.

:food:

Mike.

Mebot
01-18-2014, 07:30 AM
Omg that looks amazing

MM2004
01-18-2014, 07:48 AM
Omg that looks amazing

The portion to cost comparison cannot be matched. Anywhere.

In the past, DOOM got the fish platter, and couldn't empty his plate.

You in for the challenge?

Mike.

MM2004
01-18-2014, 07:55 AM
This can be yours on Saturday...

http://www.cattlemansroadhouse.com/slideshowgal/images/thesherriff.jpg

;)

Mike.

FastMerc
01-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Since when did they start installing brains into Inflata Annie dolls? :P:D

Oh your at it again...

Mr. Man
01-18-2014, 09:28 AM
Oh your at it again...
Tee-Hee :D

L.Mark
01-18-2014, 12:58 PM
Hey Ryan!

http://a3.urbancdn.com/w/s/tC/bcxOoHbn71ZRWN-640m.jpg

"Standard" fish sandwich.

:food:

Mike.

That wouldn't be down by the riverport would it????

Embassy
01-18-2014, 02:25 PM
That wouldn't be down by the riverport would it????

What do you think? :cool:

MM2004
01-19-2014, 07:41 AM
Spoke with the Hotel GM over the phone, and we agreed on a room rate.

Once I receive the confirmation #, and it's officially locked in, I'll post up.

I will say, the rates are outstanding once again this year!

Stay tuned...

Mike.

guspech750
01-19-2014, 10:05 AM
Woot Woot!!

MM2004
01-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Our group is locked in with the Vineyard.

$6.00 p/person including a tasting and a take-home wine glass!

Bottles available for sale for those interested.

Mike.

L.Mark
01-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Sweet, sweet...let's just do it now!!!!

IwantmyMMnow!
01-19-2014, 05:11 PM
Sweet, sweet...let's just do it now!!!!

Get a room first.....:puke:

MM2004
01-21-2014, 01:47 PM
Tuesday :bump:

Mike.

lji372
01-24-2014, 05:19 AM
10 short weeks till Christmas (uh, I mean looseville!) !!!!

Can I get a HELLZ YEAH???

MM2004
01-24-2014, 06:14 AM

HELLZ YEAH!!!

Mike.

Limited360
01-24-2014, 06:16 AM

This is what I'm talking about...

2ndmm
01-24-2014, 02:36 PM
me and the wife are in with my ___ golf cart!!!!lol

MarylndMarauder
01-28-2014, 03:40 PM
I'll be making a cross country trip from Petaluma CA to Maryland and my schedule might allow me to make it for at least a day!

L.Mark
01-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Sweet!!! The more the merrier!!!

Mebot
01-28-2014, 06:51 PM
Does anyone get the My Ford magazine? The winter 2014 issue arrived and had a great article showcasing the 2014 Ford Focus in LOUISVILLE. pretty cool read and quite timely as we are ramping up for the next Kentucky meet in April!

Ladyhawke
01-28-2014, 08:10 PM
Just got that issue today and was reading. Pretty neat. The author is ready for a second trip. The Explorer article on the Dalton was cool too.

MM2004
01-30-2014, 05:16 PM
:bump::bump::bump:

Mike.

justbob
01-30-2014, 08:00 PM
:bump::bump::bump:

Mike.

You wish you could. Back of line!

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

Zack
01-30-2014, 08:15 PM
CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My phone is password protected and Becky second guesses everything now.

GOOD TO GO

lji372
01-30-2014, 08:24 PM
CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My phone is password protected and Becky second guesses everything now.

GOOD TO GO

Are you telling me she never second guessed anything before, really?
With you?

:laugh:

Way to play it safe!! :D

Limited360
01-31-2014, 05:03 AM
Are you telling me she never second guessed anything before, really?

With you?

:laugh:

Way to play it safe!! :D

Thumb print scan to get on this phone :) *evil grin*

Trish can't see my Marauder purchase conversations!!

Mebot
01-31-2014, 06:22 PM
Spoke with the Hotel GM over the phone, and we agreed on a room rate.

Once I receive the confirmation #, and it's officially locked in, I'll post up.

I will say, the rates are outstanding once again this year!

Stay tuned...

Mike.

Any updates on room reservations Mike?

lji372
01-31-2014, 06:25 PM
Any updates on room reservations Mike?

You didn't book yet? They told me I got the last room at the discounted price:banana2:

Limited360
01-31-2014, 06:36 PM
You didn't book yet? They told me I got the last room at the discounted price:banana2:

You would..

Mebot
01-31-2014, 06:40 PM

Looks like we're having a slumber party in your room! :eek::eek::eek:

lji372
01-31-2014, 06:50 PM
Looks like we're having a slumber party in your room! :eek::eek::eek:

I'll bring the ruffies :eek:

Limited360
01-31-2014, 06:51 PM
I'll bring the ruffies :eek:

Ruffies-colada's? Bwahaha

8UWITH6
02-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Update on room rates? Gotta see if Tagalong needs a place to stay, LOL. JK

lji372
02-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Update on room rates? Gotta see if Tagalong needs a place to stay, LOL. JK

I don't think she'll have a problem :lol:

8UWITH6
02-01-2014, 09:02 PM
We cant wait for April. This year is going to be EPIC.

Baconbit
02-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Well I'm still pumped about Looseville but I found out the other day that my brother in law decided he wanted to come too and experience the good times! So far its gonna be me, him and my dad. Can't wait!

L.Mark
02-01-2014, 10:36 PM
His life will be forever changed...:D

MM2004
02-02-2014, 07:50 AM
I've not received a confirmation # as of late from the hotel even though I have rooms blocked.

Time to rattle the hotel GM's cage this week.

Stay tuned....

Mike.

FastMerc
02-02-2014, 08:43 AM
I've not received a confirmation # as of late from the hotel even though I have rooms blocked.

Stay tuned....

Mike.

Sounds good to me... :bounce::fishslap: try these methods lol.

TP Derrick D
02-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Don't know if I will make it due to Christmas charges credit card bill still coming, gas credit card from trip at Christmas, my '01 Taurus my grandson drives need brakes:confused: ( my bro supposed to done them in May 13), my 1 year old SS stove blew up :mad2:, my 1 1/2 year old surround sound amp quit :mad2: and the biggest one the $8,000 + credit card bill from Eaton swap still coming :bigcry: man can anything else pop up? I need to stand at intersection with a sign and Army boot (vet) not a fireman's.
Seriously tho, what's the hotel & address? I searched and didn't find anything stating it just that it's the same as last year. Whirlpool did sat they will cover cost of stove repair .:bows:Thanks Whirlpool

MM2004
02-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Don't know if I will make it due to Christmas charges credit card bill still coming, gas credit card from trip at Christmas, my '01 Taurus my grandson drives need brakes:confused: ( my bro supposed to done them in May 13), my 1 year old SS stove blew up :mad2:, my 1 1/2 year old surround sound amp quit :mad2: and the biggest one the $8,000 + credit card bill from Eaton swap still coming :bigcry: man can anything else pop up? I need to stand at intersection with a sign and Army boot (vet) not a fireman's.
Seriously tho, what's the hotel & address? I searched and didn't find anything stating it just that it's the same as last year. Whirlpool did sat they will cover cost of stove repair .:bows:Thanks Whirlpool

Damn. That's a lotta shat man!

Hold off on the Hotel.

Coming soon...

;)

Mike.

guspech750
02-03-2014, 07:03 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/04/9usutasu.jpg

Good times.

L.Mark
02-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Love it!!!!

IwantmyMMnow!
02-03-2014, 08:57 PM

Good times.

Brad, you seriously need to see a doc about those implants....they ain't doin' it for me.;)

TP Derrick D
02-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Damn. That's a lotta shat man!

Hold off on the Hotel.

Coming soon...

;)

Mike.
hey, I'm moving in right direction. The Whirlpool repair man came today and fixed the stove and didn't cost me a cent. Big:thanks: to Whirlpool.

MyBlackBeasts
02-05-2014, 06:25 PM

Good times.

Aaaaaah, memories! Seams like it was just yesterday. MM folk a-crusin' & a-havin' fun... PonyUP dancing with a planter/garbage can/what ever it was, finding PonyUP's bare behind on my windshield the next morning, the smell of burning rubber (all hours of the day, not just morning), sniff :bigcry:, what a great bunch of folk!

Can't wait!

Gonna miss Rex real bad... :depress:

See ya'll there! :beer:

TP Derrick D
02-05-2014, 07:18 PM
What can a 1st time attendee expect? Is it just a big GTG or will there be racing, car show, parts swap/sell , vehicle modding? I read about the eating & wine stuff but was just wondering if it like when I went to Lightning Fest 1 & 2 in '03 &'04 where there was all I just mentioned along with a little of other stuff or is that mostly reserved for the Maraudervilles?
By the way we had Ford Performance there with there truck that carried the Gen III Lightning prototype, shirts ,jewelry, posters etc. , JDM Performance, Johnny Lightning Performance , Lightning Force Performance (LFP), still got all their business cards and other shops card I lost or forgot. Also there were some of the top Lightning racers of that time with their trucks.
Man time flies!

CWright
02-05-2014, 07:21 PM
What can a 1st time attendee expect? Is it just a big GTG or will there be racing, car show, parts swap/sell , vehicle modding? I read about the eating & wine stuff but was just wondering if it like when I went to Lightning Fest 1 & 2 in '03 &'04 where there was all I just mentioned along with a little of other stuff or is that mostly reserved for the Maraudervilles?
By the way we had Ford Performance there with there truck that carried the Gen III Lightning prototype, shirts ,jewelry, posters etc. , JDM Performance, Johnny Lightning Performance , Lightning Force Performance (LFP), still got all their business cards and other shops card I lost or forgot. Also there were some of the top Lightning racers of that time with their trucks.
Man time flies!

M_MZmJzJY2M

The beginning of this one ROCKS!
Rp-hI_gyuUc

8UWITH6
02-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Man time flies!

Although my only experience is Louisville. Vs. the Marauderville's I have heard and can tell you Louisville is a very social setting. There is convoy's and driving but a lot of the fun occurs as a group at the hotel. (no homo). I think it is a great mix of cars and people with relatively low stress. My wife an I went last year as newbies and have met life long friends and will probably not miss a Marauder event as long as we have one. :) HTH

lji372
02-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Although my only experience is Louisville. Vs. the Marauderville's I have heard and can tell you Louisville is a very social setting. There is convoy's and driving but a lot of the fun occurs as a group at the hotel. (homo style BABY!!!). I think it is a great mix of cars and people with relatively low stress. My wife an I went last year as newbies and have met life long friends and will probably not miss a Marauder event as long as we have one. :) HTH

What he^^^^^^^^ said :D

8UWITH6
02-05-2014, 07:42 PM
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1/58986_10200890932016084_201917 9933_n.jpg

8UWITH6
02-05-2014, 07:44 PM
And Jerry, I see that you "fixed" my post................ sneaky. :)

TP Derrick D
02-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the info all and I had watched the vids of the convoys last year before I totaled my 1st Marauder and the parking lot burnouts was what hooked me into doing the Eaton swap and of course you all know I totaled it on way back from meeting seller and had all parts in trunk.:bigcry: Anyway 2 weeks later I was back in the game and 6 weeks after that had all parts swapped over from totaled car, front & rear bumper covers painted and Eaton swap done so now I want to hit some events. But wanted to see if I should bring any leftover parts that would fit in car that someone wanted to buy.
I'm also wanting to go to the 50th Mustang Anniversary event in Las Vegas & Charlotte, NC April 16-20th I'd go to Vegas if I went because its been a few years since I did ANY Mustang stuff. Couple years ago I did Lightning shows & upgraded my truck appearance and interior so with all that I'm wanting to go to some Mustang events to spread the luv around. By the way seeing that vid I was thinking to myself "I bet the other drivers on the road was saying Look at all those unmarked/undercover Police cars ...I bet they going on a bust of some type..."

maineiac
02-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Extra parts you may need some TIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lji372
02-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the info all and I had watched the vids of the convoys last year before I totaled my 1st Marauder and the parking lot burnouts was what hooked me into doing the Eaton swap and of course you all know I totaled it on way back from meeting seller and had all parts in trunk.:bigcry: Anyway 2 weeks later I was back in the game and 6 weeks after that had all parts swapped over from totaled car, front & rear bumper covers painted and Eaton swap done so now I want to hit some events. But wanted to see if I should bring any leftover parts that would fit in car that someone wanted to buy.
I'm also wanting to go to the 50th Mustang Anniversary event in Las Vegas & Charlotte, NC April 16-20th I'd go to Vegas if I went because its been a few years since I did ANY Mustang stuff. Couple years ago I did Lightning shows & upgraded my truck appearance and interior so with all that I'm wanting to go to some Mustang events to spread the luv around. By the way seeing that vid I was thinking to myself "I bet the other drivers on the road was saying Look at all those unmarked/undercover Police cars ...I bet they going on a bust of some type..."

Parts what parts??

8UWITH6
02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Funny you should say something about police/unmarked cars. I was wiping off the DBP last year at Louisville Friday evening before everyone got back and someone in the hotel parking lot was like wtf is going on? I said what do you mean. He said, "is there some sort of FBI or cop convention going on here? There where about 40 cop cars here last night". I laughed and said I dont know :burnout:

Zack
02-05-2014, 08:39 PM
I go for the men.

Limited360
02-05-2014, 08:40 PM
I go for the men.

hmmmm I had you pegged as going for the local dog show ;) :banana2:

8UWITH6
02-05-2014, 08:44 PM
I go for the men.

Good thing Marauder is masculine!

L.Mark
02-05-2014, 09:05 PM
I go for the men.

hmmmm I had you pegged as going for the local dog show ;) :banana2:

Male dogs...:P

Limited360
02-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Male dogs...:P

I have seen the error of my ways... Likes to see em lift a leg?

I hope this damn snow goes away soon... I had plans to clean some stuff up on the car before driving down!

IwantmyMMnow!
02-05-2014, 09:24 PM
I wish Looseville was this weekend...just spent the last 3+ hours on homework, after spending 2 hours on homework this afternoon....my head about to 'splode......

IS IT APRIL YET?

L.Mark
02-05-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm just hoping it's not still winter in April...it's happened...:eek::(:shake:

L.Mark
02-05-2014, 09:26 PM
I wish Looseville was this weekend...just spent the last 3+ hours on homework, after spending 2 hours on homework this afternoon....my head about to 'splode......

IS IT APRIL YET?

That's a big head too...:P...:wave::run::hide:

justbob
02-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Although my only experience is Louisville. Vs. the Marauderville's I have heard and can tell you Louisville is a very social setting. There is convoy's and driving but a lot of the fun occurs as a group at the hotel. (no homo). I think it is a great mix of cars and people with relatively low stress. My wife an I went last year as newbies and have met life long friends and will probably not miss a Marauder event as long as we have one. :) HTH

You came last year? I remember your wife, are you sure you came with? :D

"Since 2004"

Zack
02-05-2014, 09:33 PM

This.

IwantmyMMnow!
02-05-2014, 09:47 PM
That's a big head too...:P...:wave::run::hide:

Too easy....ah, what the heck

TWSS!

:o

8UWITH6
02-05-2014, 09:51 PM

"Since 2004"

Is your name Richard Head? :) Cant wait to see everyone.

Mebot
02-05-2014, 10:18 PM
M_MZmJzJY2M

The beginning of this one ROCKS!
Rp-hI_gyuUc

The first video is blocked for some reason. I can't play it. The 2nd video is cool.

guspech750
02-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Mikes awesome picture taking abilities during Louisville a few years back.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/06/6u5yra9a.jpg

Baconbit
02-06-2014, 05:46 AM
UUgggghhhhhhh I can't wait.:beer:

Haggis
02-06-2014, 05:54 AM
UUgggghhhhhhh I can't wait.:beer:

Are we there yet?

Baconbit
02-06-2014, 06:12 AM
Are we there yet?

Where's Russ?!?!

pantheroc
02-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Where's Russ?!?!

:lol:.................

TP Derrick D
02-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Ok, a big GTG social event but I hope there is usage of 2-way radios for communication. Say yes somebody, I haven't used my Motorolas in about 9 years since Lightningfest II and Fun Ford Ennis(Dallas) 2004 and its great listening to everyone talking as we roll or let the group know there's something going on in the parking lot, in the lobby, an on the spot ,trashing talking race that popped up and anyone not there can be made aware of it if they are in radio range.

MM2004
02-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Ok, a big GTG social event but I hope there is usage of 2-way radios for communication. Say yes somebody, I haven't used my Motorolas in about 9 years since Lightningfest II and Fun Ford Ennis(Dallas) 2004 and its great listening to everyone talking as we roll or let the group know there's something going on in the parking lot, in the lobby, an on the spot ,trashing talking race that popped up and anyone not there can be made aware of it if they are in radio range.

FRS radios are a must have for this type event. And yes, we use them during the convoys!

The BS over the radio needs to be very low-keyed, as it is essential that communication is left "open" for directions, accidents, etc..

;)

Mike.

CWright
02-06-2014, 05:18 PM
FRS radios are a must have for this type event. And yes, we use them during the convoys!

The BS over the radio needs to be very low-keyed, as it is essential that communication is left "open" for directions, accidents, etc..

;)

Mike.

Yea, MIKE is the only BS'R that's allowed! :P And he's full of it! :D

justbob
02-06-2014, 05:42 PM

Quoted for truth.

"Since 2004"

guspech750
02-06-2014, 08:33 PM

Nice!

TP Derrick D
02-07-2014, 06:51 PM

;)

Mike.
That's cool for over the top BS but its cooler when everyone is notified of that bad azz Ferrari or Lambo and maybe a Marauder heading in opposite direction or Barney Fife & Buford T. Justice hiding behind a bush with their Kodak taking your picture.

MyBlackBeasts
02-07-2014, 11:28 PM

Stay tuned....

Mike.

Anything yet Mike? :beer:

guspech750
02-08-2014, 03:50 AM
Anything yet Mike? :beer:

A six pack of Spotted Cow never hurts :)

MyBlackBeasts
02-08-2014, 09:23 PM
A six pack of Spotted Cow never hurts :)

Heck, a CASE if it gets the info going! :D :beer:

68MercuryM250
02-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Count me in (ONE)....bringing the newly acquired SB - The DTR will pout but..... oh swell, maybe next year for her.

guspech750
02-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Heck, a CASE if it gets the info going! :D :beer:

Mmmmmmm. Spotted Cow. Yum yum.

guspech750
02-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Count me in (ONE)....bringing the newly acquired SB - The DTR will pout but..... oh swell, maybe next year for her.

You tease. :burnout:

Drewstang
02-10-2014, 09:03 AM
You guys are going to eat dinner in my backyard and I don't even get a heads up?!?!?! Damn I see where I rate Mike, lol.

Limited360
02-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Week before taken off from work for prep work! I will be very busy with things... hope weather starts to agree a bit more!

Haggis
02-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Does anyone want to do the Waverly Hills Sanatorium Ghost Tour again? It would be on Friday evening April 4th.

I started a new thread under Events; Louisville 2014.

Mebot
02-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Michelle and I are in and pretty sure Joan and Tim will be in

guspech750
02-10-2014, 10:55 AM
Does anyone want to do the Waverly Hills Sanatorium Ghost Tour again? It would be on Friday evening April 4th.

I started a new thread under Events; Louisville 2014.

I will ask Heather if she wants to go. It was a fun time last time.

Mr. Man
02-10-2014, 10:59 AM
I will ask Heather if she wants to go and hold my hand. I was so scared last time.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = WreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedomFixed :P:D

guspech750
02-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Fixed :P:D

:lol:Good one:lol:

N40GL
02-13-2014, 04:06 PM
I just found out that I have to be in California for personal business, and literally the only week I can go is the same week as loose-ville. Sorry, Mike. Have a bourbon for me.

:bigcry: :cry: :bigcry: :cry:

FastMerc
02-13-2014, 05:34 PM
I just found out that I have to be in California for personal business, and literally the only week I can go is the same week as loose-ville. Sorry, Mike. Have a bourbon for me.

:bigcry: :cry: :bigcry: :cry:

Dam buddy gona miss you...

jwibbity
02-17-2014, 01:59 PM
my PTO just got approved for this event!!!:banana2::banana2:

now to go pick out some pj's!!

guspech750
02-17-2014, 06:46 PM
my PTO just got approved for this event!!!:banana2::banana2:

now to go pick out some pj's!!

Woot woot:burnout:

TCBO1
02-23-2014, 04:03 PM
My husband cannot remember that I already voted on the poll that we are coming to KY. Can you please subtract 2 from the 1 +1 co-pilot option PLEASE

Mebot
02-23-2014, 04:35 PM
My husband cannot remember that I already voted on the poll that we are coming to KY. Can you please subtract 2 from the 1 +1 co-pilot option PLEASE

Michelle says please bring the good moonshine again!

Baconbit
03-23-2014, 08:55 AM
Just voted me +2.

guspech750
03-25-2014, 05:37 AM
I polled you Mike. ;)

L.Mark
03-25-2014, 12:50 PM
You did what to Mike's poll???:eek:

CWright
03-25-2014, 12:57 PM
I polled you Mike. ;)

You did what to Mike's poll???:eek:

I'm gonna miss you guys this year! :D :lol:

guspech750
03-25-2014, 12:58 PM
I'm gonna miss you guys this year! :D :lol:

Stop it Chris. You made me cry. :(

Haggis
03-26-2014, 04:31 AM
I'm gonna miss bending over for you guys this year! :D :lol:

***Fixed***

MM2004
03-31-2014, 10:18 AM
Poll closed 2 days ago, so this thread has served it's purpose.

Thanks everyone!

Mike.