PDA

View Full Version : "TUNE" ?????

stryker
01-12-2014, 02:55 AM
Hello Lidio this is the first time I post in your forum but I have a great confusion so I hope you help me. well I have a 2000 Ford Crown Victoria LX and I am making mods to make it and move better than the rest here in Puerto Rico well I have the Zip tube and the Marauder airbox with the 80mm maf plus a K&N air filter i heard many times that before to do this modification is necesary a "TUNE" I want to know how to do that and what I need to do it I so i hope to get a help with you. :help:

Ms. Denmark
01-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Hey Mang, Happy New Year! I called Lidio (Alternative Auto) on the phone to talk about what I wanted and he was very helpful. Good luck with your car!

stryker
01-12-2014, 06:44 PM
Hey Mang, Happy New Year! I called Lidio (Alternative Auto) on the phone to talk about what I wanted and he was very helpful. Good luck with your car! Thank you Ms. Denmark GMang but i'm desperate to install those parts in my Interceptor but i'm thinking in replace the stock TB for one of 70mm TB i'm undecided which one to buy if the Ford Racing or the Lincoln Navigator TB. :banana2: :burnout:

stryker
01-12-2014, 06:45 PM
I just hope he read this and post here and let ma know how.

guspech750
01-12-2014, 06:56 PM
I just hope he read this and post here and let ma know how.

He has not posted in about 4 years. You better call him.

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

stryker
01-12-2014, 07:24 PM
He has not posted in about 4 years. You better call him. :eek: :confused: :depress:

fastblackmerc
01-12-2014, 07:40 PM
:eek: :confused: :depress:

He's still in business..

Or contact Martyo....

stryker
01-12-2014, 09:28 PM
I think I will comunicate with Marty O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Mr. Man
01-12-2014, 11:44 PM
Call Marty or Lidio and tell them what mods have and what you want the car to do. Also, let them know what sort of octane PR has. I'm sure they will have a basic list of questions of their own to ask you about your car.

Finally
03-27-2014, 02:42 PM
I believe Alternative does not send tunes out of the USA or at least not into Canada he has told me. ):unless you send him a open tuner or he can email the tune to you and you can download the tune onto the flashpac,