PDA

View Full Version : Mm Sighting On Greenville Ave This Morning

MYSTA KANG
04-02-2004, 08:42 AM
I was drving down miller road from garland taking my wife to work and seen a iced(silver) MM. The car was brand new it still had dealer tags on it 4-20-04. The guy was a older dude and he was taking his wife to work and they turned on greenville avenue. Oh yeah the car has a toll tag in the middle of the front window. All I can say is that car was swangin' n bangin'!:rock:

2003 MIB
04-02-2004, 08:55 AM
I bet it was Dean...That's his neck o' the woods.

Racerx88
04-02-2004, 01:11 PM
I bet it was Dean...That's his neck o' the woods.
Yep, it was me!
:up: :cool4:

MYSTA KANG
04-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Dean man you must live up the street from me. Dang my wife is from west texas too. Funny huh. I have a 4.6 but its in a explorer :banana: wow! We need to meet.up

Racerx88
04-02-2004, 01:44 PM
........ The guy was a older dude.........
Hey, I resemble that remark!! :bigcry:

MYSTA KANG
04-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Aw man I didnt mean it like that. Just look at it like this. You are wise been there done that. Me, im still learning :up:

Oh yeah I just seen a black MM coming down Centerville Road in Garland. Is it me or does garland alot of MM owners.

Dean im over by the back side of Lake Ray Hubbard in Garland the Club Hill Area.

MYSTA KANG
04-02-2004, 03:12 PM
By the way dean due to my lil profession until I start coaching in the fall. I have some stainless steel cleaner I will gladly give to you so those pipes can look like ice sickles are falling off them.

2003 MIB
04-07-2004, 05:59 AM
By the way dean due to my lil profession until I start coaching in the fall. I have some stainless steel cleaner I will gladly give to you so those pipes can look like ice sickles are falling off them.

You know, Kang...If I were in the market for a Marauder and wanted to meet some of the local owners and ask questions....I'd show up for the meeting tomorrow at John Eagle...consider this a personal invitation.... ;)