PDA

View Full Version : Install Shops?

SouLRioT
04-02-2004, 11:54 AM
I was wondering who my fellow southern brothers have used for install shops and if they have found a dealer who will keep the warrenty? I was thinking of giving Maroone Ford of FT. Lauderdale because they are a ford motorsports dealer. I would love to hear your sugestions and experiances.

Cobra25
04-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Send me a privite message with the mods you want to do and I'll let you know who I used and what it cost. Or if you like send your phone # and I'll call you back .

SouLRioT
04-02-2004, 04:14 PM
PM sent, ps i just found out you need to have at lest 10 leters in your post.

bryanknie
04-08-2004, 04:39 AM
Same here, I am looking to put in 4:10's and reprogram for them. I hate to take that long drive to see DR. Who do you know local that will do a good job and for what cost. It looks like I will have to get rid of my supertuner as it does not have the feature for the new 4:10 gears.

Will the 4:10's allow the car to smoke off the line?

What has been your experience.

Bryan

SouLRioT
05-04-2004, 05:48 AM
I recently had my stuff installed by a good guy and at a very good price. With the DR diablo chip every shift point is hard, but I havent really smoked them off the line, yet. PM me or RoyLPita for the installers info.

Bootlegger
05-04-2004, 05:55 AM
Check with Carfixer, that's who I use for all my DR mods... He may be able to help. I don't know how his schedule is.....