PDA

View Full Version : New Best Results from the Shop Today!

MI2QWK4U
04-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Lidio spent some time working on my car this week to play with the new Pro-M MAF setup. He got good results from that, about 20 horses at the rear wheels on the dyno. He then concentrated on the tuning and adjustments to bring it all together. It's amazing to watch someone of his talents tune a car. If you get the chance to watch someone like Lidio tune your Marauder, take that opportunity and learn about your car. He spent a lot of time on Mikes 04, he has it nailed down and I will tell you, it feels reaaaaal good! Lidio pointed out the slightly looser torque converter makes a nice difference off the line. Anyway, after all was said and done, the new bottom line on my Trilogy #2 Marauder, 440 RWHP and 410 RWTorque! Needless to say I was stunned, and Lidio was smiling! It now just smokes those nittos, and pulls harder and longer than I have ever felt in another Marauder, besides Lidios of course. He thinks this car is now capable of low 12's if the weather and track are favorable.

Thanks Lid, your efforts are appreciated more than you know.

MapleLeafMerc
04-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Way to go, bud! Needless to say I'm expecting a ride in the beast at STAP! :up:

MARAUDER S/C
04-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Nice job Dave and Lidio. :up: :burnout: :burnout:

jobrien8
04-02-2004, 10:16 PM
No wonder the symbol for the MM is the winged god Mercury!!!!!

MikesMerc
04-02-2004, 10:51 PM
Sounds sweet Dave :up:

LOL....I haven't even gone for a spun in mine totally done yet, and you already have me wanting to go with some exhaust and MAF work:D

I won't be able to make Milan this weekand (hafta work than catch a plane for an out of town assignment), but keep us posted on your new ETs.

bigslim
04-03-2004, 01:05 AM
All I can say is "DAMN" Dave! That car just keeps getting better and better. Good luck to you and Lidio out at Milan. You both may run in the 11's.