PDA

View Full Version : PIE adapter

clintons4
02-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Ok so I posted a thread earlier about adding an AUX jack to the factory radio. I received a PIE adapter as a gift and it turned out to be the wrong one. Anyhow, I purchased the correct one for the marauder and I have everything hooked up and it only uses the left channel. :confused: I purchased all high quality cables and connectors. Does anyone else have this same issue? I doubt that I can get a replacement unit since they are no longer in production.

fastblackmerc
02-10-2014, 06:22 PM
Ok so I posted a thread earlier about adding an AUX jack to the factory radio. I received a PIE adapter as a gift and it turned out to be the wrong one. Anyhow, I purchased the correct one for the marauder and I have everything hooked up and it only uses the left channel. :confused: I purchased all high quality cables and connectors. Does anyone else have this same issue? I doubt that I can get a replacement unit since they are no longer in production.

Check the male pins and female sockets making sure there is good contact. Make sure there are no broken or loose wires.

clintons4
02-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Check the male pins and female sockets making sure there is good contact. Make sure there are no broken or loose wires.

I have sound on all channels with am/fm it is just the PIE that has the issue. Have you had bent or loose pins on yours?