PDA

View Full Version : advice for the first timers?

whitey
02-19-2014, 07:59 AM
So this will be the first time i will be attending Louisville, anything i should know before i go?whats the Weather like, buy booze before or when i get there, what kind of events do you guys usually do, etc.?

J-MAN
02-19-2014, 08:05 AM
So this will be the first time i will be attending Louisville, anything i should know before i go?whats the Weather like, buy booze before or when i get there, what kind of events do you guys usually do, etc.?

Are you allergic to latex or animal fur? What size waders do you wear?

Embassy
02-19-2014, 08:09 AM
Bring jail bond money. Cash only.

How do you feel about farm machinery?

RubberCtyRauder
02-19-2014, 08:11 AM
If you hear dueling banjos...RUN!!:eek: and don;t wear pajamas with the flap in the back at pj night

JBeezy
02-19-2014, 08:13 AM
If you hear dueling banjos...RUN!!:eek: and don;t wear pajamas with the flap in the back at pj night

Too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubberCtyRauder
02-19-2014, 08:19 AM
Too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and I have not been to a Louisville meet or meat..lol..:alone:but I hear stories and see pics:eek:

Mebot
02-19-2014, 08:26 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=os0F4-XFf6w&feature=kp

Embassy
02-19-2014, 08:29 AM

Seriously, just come to the meet and be yourself.

Weather is anyone's guess since it is Louisville. Just keep an eye on it before the event. Typically it is either sunny and cool, or rainy that time of year. So, bring detail supplies.

No need to bring booze. Several of the members have an annual pilgrimage to Liquor Barn.

Events include bourbon tours, winery visits, other museums or attractions of interest, and restaraunts. Also, there are the obligatory burn-outs. :burnout:

Haggis
02-19-2014, 10:18 AM
I need to recharge the Klingon pain-sticks, we have newbies. :banana2:

justbob
02-19-2014, 10:32 AM
A few rules.

Don't wake whoever is passed out either in the lobby or outside under the welcome canopy. We left them there for a reason.

Do not eat the piece of pizza that is stuck to said passed out person(s) shirt. They left it there for a reason, perhaps breakfast.

Must like Waffle House 24/7 and willing to participate in a rotating DD program to get person(s) to W.H. Before or after pass out, yourself included.

Always floor it thru the curved half round tunnel a few miles from hotel, no matter coming or going.

Be able to fill in at front desk incase customers arrive in the event she had to step out and play bobber in a fellow members car or exercise with a member in a vacant room.

These are all true facts that have and will happen. There is so many more but I'm afraid I don't have the time to divulge, and quite frankly this is a family site..

You don't have allergies to sheep or White Castle do you? Wait. Don't answer that, never mind.

Self proclaimed Builder Of Badassery.

Buy it, Break it, Build it BETTER.
"Since 2004"

whitey
02-19-2014, 10:49 AM
Great! Im only allergic to pennicillan(sp). And ill make sure to bring my stun gun Gordon, we'll have a battle with your Klingon pain sticks!:P

lji372
02-19-2014, 11:05 AM
It's better and worse than all of the above :D

jwibbity
02-19-2014, 11:07 AM
go easy on me, i haven't really drank since i got out of the corps back in october, im sort of a lightweight right now:P

pantheroc
02-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Make sure you have a stack of singles and FRS radios.

whitey
02-19-2014, 11:13 AM
To add to the fun, im accepting and expecting birthday gifts for my birthday, April 7th.

Haggis
02-19-2014, 11:26 AM
go easy on me, i haven't really drank since i got out of the corps back in october, im sort of a lightweight right now:P

Time for "The Flaming Skull of Death".

RF Overlord
02-19-2014, 12:10 PM
Events include bourbon tours, winery visits, other museums or attractions of interest, and restaraunts. In addition to what Steve said^^^:

The Louisville Slugger factory and the Mohammed Ali Museum are both right downtown.

Schimpff's Confectionery (as featured on Modern Marvels) is close-by in Jeffersonville IN.

The General Patton Museum in Fort Knox KY is less than an hour away.

Jeffonebuck
02-19-2014, 12:20 PM
I knew where this was going when I seen the Post !!,,,,,,I'm new too Whitey, I'll bring some Skunk oil cologne to fend off the leg climbers

Sent from my Tapatalk using Morris Code

IwantmyMMnow!
02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
You noobs don't stand a chance....

MUUUUAAHAHAAHHAHAAH!!!!

:D

lji372
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
WARNING!!!!

Early Sesame Street episodes may not be acceptable for preschoolers (or perhaps even mm.net, you decide)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_nPHggnK60

Hey whitey tell us again how you got your nickname, I don't recall

Zack
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM
PUT A LOCK ON YOUR CELL PHONE.

Bigdogjim
02-19-2014, 02:51 PM
Get a fake ID :)

Shaijack
02-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Must LOVE farm animals.

whitey
02-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Jeff: ive been around these goobers since 2010, the true newbie is YOU! :P

Lji: because im a grand wizard and an extreme racist

Actually i got my name from some guys a used to work with. They were in a band playing a show one night, and the band that played before them were terrible, however they must have had it all 'staged' and had some girls throw their bras on stage. So i told the guys that i ought to go take off my tightie whiteys in the bathroom and throw them on stage, however when i went into the bars bathroom the floor was soaked(piss i assume) and i told myself that i wasnt dropping my drawers in there, so i never did it.....i should just lie and tell everyone i did, but thats not my style...sorry for the crappy ending, but its the truth.

Jeffonebuck
02-19-2014, 06:31 PM
Actually i got my name from some guys a used to work with. They were in a band playing a show one night, and the band that played before them were terrible, however they must have had it all 'staged' and had some girls throw their bras on stage. So i told the guys that i ought to go take off my tightie whiteys in the bathroom and throw them on stage, however when i went into the bars bathroom the floor was soaked(piss i assume) and i told myself that i wasnt dropping my drawers in there, so i never did it.....i should just lie and tell everyone i did, but thats not my style...sorry for the crappy ending, but its the truth.[/QUOTE]

Whitey, you were tooo sober ! PS, I would bet a hundred there was no water on that floor

Granddaddy Marq
02-19-2014, 07:19 PM

It's been my experience to just follow the "Devils Whip" ( Mike's Car). Mike puts together the whole thing. Our tours and activities, and he'll post the itinerary. It is very hard to keep 30 to 45 cars together. Take the time to GPS the travel plans in case you get seperated from the group, and end up with a small group following you. And try and lay hands on those little radios they use it will help. I don't know what they call them. Somebody might even loan you one. There will be opportunities to buy alot of alcohol, between the Liquor Barn, and the tours you may not be able to find you way back to the hotel to sample the "Flaming Skull of Death". My wife and I hope to make it this year, we're always last minute. We've made alot of freinds in the last 3 years and hope to see them all. You get to put a face to the name. You will have fun it's hard not to. And April 7th is a good day to be born on. The line for gifts starts behind me.

Just remember "Shut Up and Follow the Devils Whip!"

lji372
02-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Jeff: ive been around these goobers since 2010, the true newbie is YOU! :P

Lji: because im a grand wizard and an extreme racist

Actually i got my name from some guys a used to work with. They were in a band playing a show one night, and the band that played before them were terrible, however they must have had it all 'staged' and had some girls throw their bras on stage. So i told the guys that i ought to go take off my tightie whiteys in the bathroom and throw them on stage, however when i went into the bars bathroom the floor was soaked(piss i assume) and i told myself that i wasnt dropping my drawers in there, so i never did it.....i should just lie and tell everyone i did, but thats not my style...sorry for the crappy ending, but its the truth.

Blah blah blah, I remembered. I didn't actually mean to make us read that story again :lol:

:wave:

Can't wait to meet you in looseville :banana2:

L.Mark
02-19-2014, 08:52 PM
Make sure you have a stack of singles for any lap dances you may get from male, female or other. Bring batteries for the FRS radios and other devices.

...Fixed...:D

Do you like it when Scraps rubs up and down your leg???

Do you like Roman Gladiators???:beatnik:

L.Mark
02-19-2014, 08:59 PM
It's been my experience to just follow the "Devils Whip" ( Mike's Car). Mike puts together the whole thing. Our tours and activities, and he'll post the itinerary. It is very hard to keep 30 to 45 cars together. Take the time to GPS the travel plans in case you get seperated from the group, and end up with a small group following you. And try and lay hands on those little radios they use it will help. I don't know what they call them. Somebody might even loan you one. There will be opportunities to buy alot of alcohol, between the Liquor Barn, and the tours you may not be able to find you way back to the hotel to sample the "Flaming Skull of Death". My wife and I hope to make it this year, we're always last minute. We've made alot of freinds in the last 3 years and hope to see them all. You get to put a face to the name. You will have fun it's hard not to. And April 7th is a good day to be born on. The line for gifts starts behind me.

Keep it with you or memorize it. There's a test afterwards...
Yes it is...maybe there will be cake again this year...there are several of us that have one at that time...:beer:

whitey
02-19-2014, 09:35 PM
Blah blah blah, I remembered. I didn't actually mean to make us read that story again :lol:

:wave:

Can't wait to meet you in looseville :banana2:

Thanks for making me waste minutes of my life typing this out.....and i thought you cared:D

Mebot
02-19-2014, 11:18 PM
Do you like Roman Gladiators???:beatnik:

Joey, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Haggis
02-20-2014, 05:08 AM

Louis, bring up some 'bama shine.

Granddaddy Marq
02-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Louis, bring up some 'bama shine.

It took some doing, but I'm happy to report Mason Jars are full !!! If this gets into my gas tank I'll need a new tune.

Haggis
02-27-2014, 05:14 AM
It took some doing, but I'm happy to report Mason Jars are full !!! If this gets into my gas tank I'll need a new tune.

WooHoo.......:banana: :bunny2: :bagpipe2:

Limited360
02-27-2014, 06:46 AM
My first trip to Louisville or any Marauder related event....

Shenanigans are in order from understanding!

Lock on the cell phone eh Zack... hmmm wonder why ;)

whitey
02-27-2014, 07:10 AM

Nice! Birthday gifts are always welcome:D

guspech750
02-27-2014, 07:45 AM

Must give us a copy of your room key, pretend you like it and no means yes.

;)

Sent from The White House on taxpayers dimes.

DTR + 4.10's + Eaton swap = Wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom

whitey
02-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Must give us a copy of your room key, pretend you like it and no means yes.

;)

Ill leave it near the dumpster for you:lol: :P

justbob
02-27-2014, 10:56 AM
A real conversation at MV9 from me to Joe.

Me: What bed do you want?

Joe: The one closest to the window will work.

Me: (very serious) cool, what side?

Joe: :eek:

Yup, I got the famous Joe at his own game!

"Since 2004"

whitey
02-27-2014, 11:27 AM
Lol, thats good!

guspech750
02-27-2014, 12:41 PM
A real conversation at MV9 from me to Joe.

Me: What bed do you want?

Joe: The one closest to the window will work.

Me: (very serious) cool, what side?

Joe: :eek:

Yup, I got the famous Joe at his own game!

"Since 2004"

:lol:

That's funny. I actually thought of the same thing the night we meet up for dinner last week. 😜😜

whitey
02-27-2014, 12:54 PM

That's funny. I actually thought of the same thing the night we meet up for dinner last week. 😜😜

Wait a second, first you sleep in the same room, maybe now even the same bed, and you 2 go out to dinner...my gaydar is getting strong signals, just saying. :D

guspech750
02-27-2014, 01:07 PM
Wait a second, first you sleep in the same room, maybe now even the same bed, and you 2 go out to dinner...my gaydar is getting strong signals, just saying. :D

justbob
02-27-2014, 04:28 PM

All that and the wife's were there too!! :eek:

"Since 2004"

lji372
02-27-2014, 05:36 PM

:confused: the only issue I have with it is I didn't get invited :alone:

Ssseriously :mad2:

justbob
03-01-2014, 07:58 PM
The tunnel I mentioned before. LowbuckMM following me.
V8m3rrdPNdo

"Since 2004"

whitey
03-01-2014, 08:12 PM
I cant wait, im leaving tomorrow :)

justbob
03-01-2014, 08:21 PM
I wish this tunnel was in Louisville! Fun times. :D
zx5Res2cWhM

"Since 2004"

Ken
03-01-2014, 08:46 PM
I wish this tunnel was in Louisville! Fun times. :D
zx5Res2cWhM

"Since 2004"Gives you an excuse to go to the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle. We do that every trip!

L.Mark
03-02-2014, 03:03 PM
We have a tunnel fairly close to the hotel...

whitey
03-02-2014, 03:56 PM
We have a tunnel fairly close to the hotel...

Thats what justbob posted on the top of this page:lol:

L.Mark
03-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Thats what justbob posted on the top of this page:lol:

This is why I usually take my meds BEFORE commenting on here...:rolleyes:

jwibbity
03-02-2014, 07:49 PM
The tunnel I mentioned before. LowbuckMM following me.
V8m3rrdPNdo

"Since 2004"

i wanna go to this tunnel!!!!

whitey
03-02-2014, 09:52 PM
i wanna go to this tunnel!!!!

Lol, wow! Dont worry little buddy, im sure you will....supposedly its right near the hotel.

jwibbity
03-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Lol, wow! Dont worry little buddy, im sure you will....supposedly its right near the hotel.

im excited ok:banana:....leave me alone!

lji372
03-18-2014, 03:14 PM
:bump:

:2thumbs:

L.Mark
03-18-2014, 03:22 PM

@15 mins from the hotel...

lji372
03-18-2014, 03:24 PM
Haha!! Got a bite!!!

:wave: Laverne!

L.Mark
03-18-2014, 03:26 PM
Haha!! Got a bite!!!

:wave: Laverne!

Num, num...

:wave: back atcha

lji372
03-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Not gonna lie. CAN HARDLY WAIT!!

Can you say chubby:rolleyes:

Comin' in Hot
03-18-2014, 04:03 PM
I drive those PA turnpike tunnels twice a week, to work and home.... they never get old.

L.Mark
03-18-2014, 04:09 PM

I taint gonna lie either, I'm giddy with excitement...:coolman:

RubberCtyRauder
03-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Just watch for the " does this smell like chloroform" trick

Jeffonebuck
03-18-2014, 05:43 PM

Lol, !!!!!!!!!

lji372
03-18-2014, 05:55 PM
This is gonna be great!!!!!

BRB, gotta get a towel :o

Motorhead350
03-26-2014, 12:20 AM
Be yourself, have fun, drive like hell.

MM2004
03-26-2014, 04:00 AM
Be yourself, have fun, drive like hell.

...and stay off my lawn.

:bandit:

Mike.

Haggis
03-26-2014, 04:05 AM
...and pucker up biotch.

Mike.

***Fixed***

guspech750
03-26-2014, 06:33 AM
...and take off my underwear.

Mike.

Pervert.

marauder21
03-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Lmao I only read like the first 5-6 posts....too funny! Cannot wait to join the family lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

IwantmyMMnow!
03-26-2014, 08:09 PM
I am a Pervert, but I think everyone knows that already.....

*Fickxssed*

Hi Joe! :lovies:

guspech750
03-26-2014, 08:22 PM
*Fickxssed*

Hi Joe! :lovies:

Hi Kyle:)

L.Mark
03-26-2014, 08:25 PM
You two get a room...next to me:D:D:D

lji372
03-26-2014, 08:31 PM
...and stay off my lawn.

Mike.

Haha not a problem man :beer:

Motorhead350
03-26-2014, 08:56 PM
...and stay off my lawn.

Mike.

Buhahababa

nusbd
03-31-2014, 04:54 AM
sorry whitey, Steph and I will not be coming after all, engine not done and was caught in the wrong valve seal syndrome! Not realistic now to be done in time and it just wasnt right that I couldnt keep up to you guys in the P71 cruiser at Morgantown. See you guys next time.

whitey
03-31-2014, 05:20 AM
Damn, that sucks, next year it will happen again, not sure if you voted in the polls, but if so please inform mike aka mm2004 that you had to cancel. Going to the ABT this year?