PDA

View Full Version : Review Still happily dealing with Dennis Reinhart

twolftdi
03-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Dennis has been helping make my Marauder a pleasure to drive since I bought it 11 years ago. He always takes time to help with questions and if I needed a product it was shipped that day or the next. The tune he did in 2004 is still right on 10 years later even with a brand new engine installed at 111,400 miles one year ago. This time I listened to his advice and installed his head cooling kit with the new engine. The first engine had 2 overheated cylinders and blown pistons. Amazingly the car got me 40 miles to home and to the mechanic in my area the next day. They couldn't believe the car was drivable.
Dennis made sure the mechanics questions were answered and the installation went smoothly. Last month I called Dennis. He answered my questions on a heater core A/C problem knowing I would not be up to Jacksonville to see him for repairs. Since the car is in South Florida he was happy to discuss how I could solve the problem myself and save $600.00. It went just as he said for about $10.00 in parts.
Over the years from Dennis
4:10 gears
rear anti sway bar
metal matrix drive shaft
high flow fuel filter
transmission tail shaft oil kit
transmission red clutches
3000 stall converter
engine head cooling kit
iridium plugs
flash tune
electric water pump
new computer when Fords went bad and they couldn't fix it. Took the car to Dennis and he got Mercury near him to replace and fix other items under warranty, back in 2004.

His work with Marauders was legend. It would be nice to have his input on the site again.