PDA

View Full Version : Recent Events...

Logan
04-04-2004, 12:12 PM
All,

Recently, members have been using this site for their own agenda. Whether it be to air their dirty laundry regarding deals with vendors or to bash another's choice of mods or launch personal attacks on other users.

I'm here to tell you it WON'T be tolerated.

Let me explain who runs this site. I DO. Bottom line.

So, for the uneducated, let me give a little lesson on how to stay off my radar.

Don't make demands of me. Make your requests politely, fine. Demand it? You'll get yourself banned.

Don't attack vendors. Vendors support this website financially, like it or not, I'll side with them every damn time over a user.

Do not think that your opinions have one molecule of sway with me. Refer to the whole "I run the site rant".

Don't launch personal attacks on other users. If it gets personal, take it offline. Fight the urge to be a child. Arguing on the internet doesn't make your member any larger. What it will do is earn you a punt off this site.

Overall, I believe that the majority of users are more than capable of rational, cohesive, POLITE, and constructive thought. It IS possible to disagree with people in such a way as to NOT piss everyone on the board off at you.

Got a problem with a vendor? I DON'T CARE. It's YOUR problem with THEM. Therefore, keep it off this site, email or a telephone works wonders to solve such issues.

Bottom line, this is MY site. I don't like community websites where everyone is always at each others throats, therefore I simply won't permit it to happen here. If you don't like my attitude, FINE, go start your OWN marauder website and do it your way.

I've already banned 1 member that's been around for a while today, and believe me, it doesn't matter how long you've been here, I'll not hesitate to push buttons on anyone...

Folks, realize that this is supposed to be a fun hobby for me. Anything that stops this from being fun for me or has the potential to do so makes me react rather violently and rashly to prevent that from happening.

In short, be nice and it's all good. Be a dick or try to push your personal agenda and you'll find yourself removed. Once you're gone, you're gone. I hold grudges permanently.

MM03MOK
11-17-2004, 08:09 AM
After recent thread closures and suspensions, I thought it a good idea to refresh some memories.