PDA

View Full Version : STAP - Important message for all MM owners

MapleLeafMerc
04-04-2004, 03:49 PM
June 25-27, 2004 is the weekend for all Marauder owners to join up with other Marauder, Crown Vic and Grand Marquis owners at the plant where they were made in St Thomas, Ontario. Drag racing and a tour of the plant are on the official agenda. The London air show and Trilogy open house can be combined with the tour!

Please vote and let us know if you can make it.

Here is the link to the STAP site:

http://www30.brinkster.com/dftaylor/stap/index.html

Come on, guys- I've heard a billion stories of you all driving 500 miles for new mufflers! Let's let the plant know that we care about this car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both poll choices are yes because you have to have at least 2 choices and no doesn't matter ;)

MapleLeafMerc
04-10-2004, 03:28 PM
This is the general schedule for STAP, from the STAP website:

Thurs June 24: Mass crew convoys to St Thomas. (crossing at Queenston). Dinner that night.

Fri June 25: 9:30 am plant tour; 1:30 pm plant tour (max 30 each); Dragstrip

Sat June 26: Options include London airshow, Sean Hyland visit, Dragstrip, Drive-in movie convoy

Sun June 27: Mass crew returns home- lunch in Niagara Falls.

This is the website address for STAP:

http://www30.brinkster.com/dftaylor/STAP/index.html

MI2QWK4U
04-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Have you talked to Dave Taylor about the marauders hooking up and getting registered...he hasnt answered any emails...

TripleTransAm
04-10-2004, 08:08 PM
With the incredibly busy spring/summer I've got mapped out, it's looking pretty good for me to attend this.

MapleLeafMerc
04-11-2004, 08:46 PM
MI2QK4U: Sadly I am short of info beyond what I've posted. I posted a while back at cvn.net asking what was up and was answered quickly that Dave has been busy. Hard to be pushy when someone else is doing the work.

If you want to do one of the plant tours, I would suggest either posting at cvn.net or emailing Dave. I know you may not hear from him quickly but at least you should be on the list. And if you plan on staying over the Stoneridge Inn has only a few rooms left. There are other hotels/motels, of course.

TTA, glad to hear you're coming. Are you at all interested in meeting the Mass guys at Queenston to convoy the rest of the way to St Thomas?

Ahhhh, I can smell the rubber now.... :banana: