PDA

View Full Version : STAP 2004- what's up?

MapleLeafMerc
04-04-2004, 07:06 PM
How many of you are coming to St Thomas? A couple of months ago I'd have said a lot, but now I'm not so sure.

MI2QK4U, I know you were there last year, what do you think is the matter? If I loved my car, I would drive as far to see the plant and meet fellow owners as I do for headers, new gears, chips. etc. It may not be an officially sanctioned 'Fun Ford Weekend' but it will be fun anyway. Geez, there must be a hundred members within a day's drive of St Thomas!!!

CRUZTAKER
04-04-2004, 07:10 PM
I want to go, but gotta see the schedule as it gets closer. I'll vote then. :up:

bigslim
04-04-2004, 07:50 PM
I know there will be quite a few of us from the Motor City still coming. Dave has been planning on making a whole weekend out of it. He and Jerry Barnes are having the Trilogy Open House that weekend for the people that are coming from out of town to make a weekend stop here since we are close by. Looking forward to seeing you there.

MI2QWK4U
04-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Maple, I havent even recieved an email back from Dave Taylor of the crown vic group that is doing this tour. Until we hear more from him...we are in a holding pattern.

Cooper
05-17-2004, 02:47 PM
:up: I will be going. Dave Taylor is usually very good about responding to e-mails but I made the trip in 2002 and 2003, so I can probably answer most of the questions about this event. I can tell you that we Crown Vic owners would very much enjoy having the Marauder owners join us at the STAP, drag races, etc.

jobrien8
05-17-2004, 02:59 PM
Looking forward to the entire weekend of meeting everyone from the various areas. :up:

MapleLeafMerc
06-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Looking forward to the entire weekend of meeting everyone from the various areas. :up:

I'm sorry I missed your post earlier, but I too am looking forward to the kind of fun well described here that happened at Ennis. See you there, jobrien8!

Lowell
06-10-2004, 05:39 AM
Booked my room this morning. I am wondering if there is going to be an MCM caravan, sorry I know that's a Dodge, to STAP from Micihigan?

dwasson
06-10-2004, 05:47 AM
I can't make it. But I will be at the Trilogy open house. Y'all have fun and bring me back something nice.