PDA

View Full Version : Will You Be at the 2014 Carlisle "All Ford Nationals", 6-8 June 2014

Bluerauder
03-18-2014, 08:39 AM
It is not too soon to get registered and book your hotel for the Carlisle "All Ford Nationals" scheduled for 6-8 June 2014. This will be the 50th Anniversary of the Mustang, so lots of displays are planned including a 50 Mustang display featuring one of each from the past 50 years. Something new this year is an all female owner/operator display in one of the buildings (Building "Y") near the Food Court showcasing some of the cars owned by the ladies at Carlisle.

Our group's location on the Showfield and the number of spaces reserved for us is based on the number of Pre-Registrations for the Showfield. Get yourself registered so that we get enough spaces allocated for the group. Last year we had 55 cars up on Marauder Mountain (including 43 Marauders). Maybe we can top that total this year ??

Register before 5 May 2014 to qualify for the 10% "Gate-and-Go" discount which brings the $55.00 Showfield Registration down to $49.50. If you want your stickers mailed to you for quick and easy entrance to the showfield, you must register before 5 May. Register Here >>>> http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

This Year's Classes are:

200 -- '03-'04 Mercury Marauder (Stock)
201 -- '03-'04 Mercury Marauder (Modified)
238 -- '63-'70 Mercury Marauder

Learn more about this year's event here >>>> http://www.carlisleevents.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

Hope to see you at Carlisle this year. :up:

rayjay
03-18-2014, 09:50 AM
Wish we could attend. We miss everyone. :(

Ms. Denmark
03-18-2014, 02:15 PM
Thanks, Charlie! It's time to kick this into high gear!
Everyone has two important things to get done ASAP.....
.........Get a hotel room and get your showfield registration!

If you have questions or need assistance with getting set for Carlisle post up and there are members who can provide answers

Stay tuned for more Carlisle related threads.

jsignorelli
03-18-2014, 03:58 PM
I hope more than two people go to the Central Hotel.

Two gallons of Sangria shared by only 2-4 people will most definitely effect our driving.

Ms. Denmark
03-18-2014, 04:38 PM

lji372
03-18-2014, 05:57 PM
I don't think I'll have recovered from Louisville in time :D

Ms. Denmark
03-22-2014, 06:51 AM

lji372
03-22-2014, 06:58 AM
You'd have a good time, Jerry. Looseville is more like Justified meets Animal House :D then you recover with a big ole Marauder Family Reunion at Carlisle complete with lotsa BBQ, booze and beautiful boobs.

Wifey will not want to attend, but if I can get my brother to go I might just call home sick from work for a few days ;)

Oh fixed it, I think you misspelled boobs :laugh:

Mr. Man
03-22-2014, 05:21 PM
Wish we could attend. We miss everyone. :( Wish you and Beep could make it. We will miss you two.

Mebot
03-22-2014, 07:13 PM
I bought show passes for me and dad but now with our (Michelle and my) looming move to the west coast, Carlisle is up in the air. It really depends on my schedule and if I find a job. My ideal scenario is to leave right after Carlisle, but I just don't know

Ms. Denmark
03-22-2014, 07:43 PM
I hope it works out for you to guys to do Carlisle before you head to Washington.

rayjay
03-22-2014, 07:44 PM
Wish you and Beep could make it. We will miss you two.

It would be good to see y'all again. Those were fun events. Wish it was a lot closer. :(

Bluerauder
03-27-2014, 08:44 AM
Better late than never...
Not attending this event will be a big disappointment of 2013. I followed the threads leading up to it all the while thinking this would be too far to travel right now. Then too late did I realize it was a VERY short distance. I liked how everyone signed up to bring something and pitched in to help out. So what I'm asking is come next year, please someone throw a rock at me and remind me how close it is. It is on my to do list next year, I'll even man the grill...:D

Here is your reminder for Carlisle 2014 .... you regretted missing it last year. Time to get yourself in gear and get registered and booked at a hotel. :D

merc
03-27-2014, 08:49 AM
If it's now snowing I will be there with Mrs Merc. :violin: Not sure about the Hotel yet.

Ken
03-27-2014, 09:16 AM
If it's now snowing I will be there with Mrs Merc. :violin: Not sure about the Hotel yet.Can't promise no snow. You'd better leave as soon as the roads clear. :D

I can't leave till Debbie finds a new pair of shoes!:hide::run:

Mebot
03-27-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm thinking I should be able to make Carlisle. This would be my last east coast event before moving.

Not sure if I will have my marauder or will carpool with dad

Ms. Denmark
03-27-2014, 01:32 PM
That is great news! Did you reserve your hotel room?

Mebot
03-27-2014, 02:27 PM
That is great news! Did you reserve your hotel room?

No that's dad's department. I got us the showfield passes. It's his job to make sure we have a place to sleep at night :p

Bluerauder
03-27-2014, 02:44 PM
No that's dad's department. I got us the showfield passes. It's his job to make sure we have a place to sleep at night :p
So why are you not listed in the poll as "Registered for the Showfield" but deciding on a Hotel ??

Mebot
03-27-2014, 03:36 PM
There's a poll?

pacammer
03-27-2014, 03:41 PM
Both myself & Gary Jr will be attending again this year..

Gary Sr will be with the 04 dtr MM
Gary Jr will be with the 01 Qvale Mangusta

As typical we live approx 2hrs away & will most likely be there Saturday into Sunday.

No arrangements made yet...

Mr. Man
03-28-2014, 02:30 AM
^^^It will be good to see both you Garys again.

Mebot
03-28-2014, 09:12 AM
So why are you not listed in the poll as "Registered for the Showfield" but deciding on a Hotel ??

There's a poll?

Logged on to MM.net and voted. Sorry Charlie, browsing through my phone only polls don't show up.

Also, I purchased Showfield passes in late 2013 when Carlisle was running their "Early Bird Discount" campaign. I don't think your thread was created and hence, no vote from me in the poll. But I really hope we can make it :)

Bluerauder
04-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Only 40 people checked in so far on the Poll ..... last year we had twice that number by this time. We need to let Carlisle know through the registration process how many spots to reserve for us.

Pre-Registrations are critical to the designation of our location and also determine the size of our club tent. The bigger the better.

Please get yourself and your car registered as soon as possible. :up:

MercuryMarauder.Net is now tied for 10th Place in registrations as of 1 April 2014 .....

MOVING ON UP! SOME MOVERS IN OUR TOP CLUBS!
The club challenge for Carlisle All-Ford Nationals is a very tight race at the moment! Get registered today and show your support by selecting your club! Top 10 Clubs are as follows:
1st: Focus Rising
2nd: Red Mustang Registry
3rd: Fairlane Club of America
4th: International Thunderbird Club
5th: Mustang Club of America
6th: Merkur Club of America
7th: Team Shelby Northeast
8th: Galaxie Club of America
9th: Valley Forge Mustang Club
10th: TIE: Official Yellow Mustang Registry and MercuryMarauder.net

Mr. Man
04-01-2014, 02:49 PM
"We need to let Carlisle know through the registration process how many spots to reserve for us.

Pre-Registrations are critical to the designation of our location and also determine the size of our club tent. The bigger the better.

Please get yourself and your car registered as soon as possible.

MercuryMarauder.Net is now tied for 10th Place in registrations as of 1 April 2014 ....." - BLUERAUDER

Right on Charlie! If you're planning to be at Carlisle it's time to register your car for the showfield right away. We love that big tent in case of heat or monsoon, and we love it for our BBQ but we won't be getting it if our pre-registration numbers are not large enough. We also love our prime real estate like we've had on Marauder Mountain but that won't happen either unless we get the numbers to support it. Register today and while yer at it get yourself a hotel room too. See you in June!

IwantmyMMnow!
04-01-2014, 03:02 PM
"We need to let Carlisle know through the registration process how many spots to reserve for us.

Please get yourself and your car registered as soon as possible.

MercuryMarauder.Net is now tied for 10th Place in registrations as of 1 April 2014 ....." - BLUERAUDER

Right on Charlie! If you're planning to be at Carlisle it's time to register your car for the showfield right away. We love that big tent in case of heat or monsoon, and we love it for our BBQ but we won't be getting it if our pre-registration numbers are not large enough. We also love our prime real estate like we've had on Marauder Mountain but that won't happen either unless we get the numbers to support it. Register today and while yer at it get yourself a hotel room too. See you in June!

If I knew for certain I will be there this year, I would've already done these things. However, I don't know and I'm not going to pony up any money that is non-refundable until I do know for certain that I will be going. If it causes me to spend an extra $10 or $20, so be it, but that's better than losing $40 or $50. Not everyone can plan out 6+ months in advance, ya know.

Ms. Denmark
04-01-2014, 04:19 PM

Bluerauder
04-01-2014, 04:57 PM
If I knew for certain I will be there this year, I would've already done these things. However, I don't know and I'm not going to pony up any money that is non-refundable until I do know for certain that I will be going. If it causes me to spend an extra $10 or $20, so be it, but that's better than losing $40 or $50. Not everyone can plan out 6+ months in advance, ya know.
So does that mean that you are a MAYBE for the poll ? :P

IwantmyMMnow!
04-01-2014, 05:35 PM
So does that mean that you are a MAYBE for the poll ? :P

I cannot make any kind of commitment at this time...won't be able to say yea/nay until mid-May. I don't want to vote 'maybe' now because I won't be able to change it accordingly when I'll need to....and I'm afraid I'll jinx myself if I say maybe now. :depress:

Mebot
04-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Yay Kyle's coming!

Bluerauder
04-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Yay Kyle's coming!

That's what I heard too; but I'm not sure so don't tell anybody yet. :P

IwantmyMMnow!
04-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Yay Kyle's coming!

I'm gonna punch you in the same place as Whitey does....right after the soreness stops...

vtwoodsman
04-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Sorry Folks, but we won't be attending Carlisle this year. Hope you all have fun !
Regards, John & Marianne.

Mr. Man
04-04-2014, 06:46 PM
Sorry Folks, but we won't be attending Carlisle this year. Hope you all have fun !
Regards, John & Marianne. Now we won't have as much fun! We will miss you guys. :( Hope to see you in NH. Hi to Marianne.

DEFYANT
04-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Defyant Marauder will be there. I will also attend :D

Bluerauder
04-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Still waiting on about 27 of the regular attendees to check in on the poll. We could end up with more than 50 cars on Marauder Mountain this year.

MercuryMarauder.Net is now tied for 7th Place in Registrations as of 11 April 2014.

NEW LEADERS IN THE TOP 10 CLUBS!

Top 10 Clubs list is in for Carlisle All-Ford Nationals, have you registered with your club yet? Remember only the Top 3 Clubs take home the Club Challenge Banner! Hot off the press, here are your 2014 Top 10 Club's Registered so far!:
2nd: Fairlane Club of America
3rd: Red Mustang Registry
4th: Merkur Club of America
5th: TIE: Mustang Club of America and International Thunderbird Club
6th: TIE: Team Shelby Northeast, Valley Forge Mustang Club, and Official Yellow Mustang Registry
7th: TIE: Bad Pony Club Mustangs, Galaxie Club of America, MercuryMarauder.net, Mach 1 Registry
8th: Cougar Club of PA/NJ/DelMarVa
9th: TIE: The Lincoln Mark VII Club, Supercoupe Club of America, and New York Mustangs
10th: Lincolns of Distinction

jimbok1951
04-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Last year I bought a snowfield pass in December 2012 for the 2013 event the "early bird discount" & due to family things I could not attend. If you give them 30 days notice you will get a full refund, no kind of surcharge or cancellation fees. I am proof. If you are on the fence, call Carlisle office and confirm my experience for the 2014 event. Just saying, thinking about going go for it, no penalty in the pocketbook. And vote in the poll. Great event, good people.

jimbok1951
04-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Same thing for hotel reservation full refund.

Bluerauder
04-11-2014, 02:51 PM
Same thing for hotel reservation full refund.

Most hotels require 24 hours advance notice if you cancel.

jimbok1951
04-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Yes Charlie, you are correct, I just did both at the same time when I found out I could not attend, the hotel never even charged my card.

Bluerauder
04-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Gate-N-Go Deadline Looming

It might be 56 days until the event, but it's only 25 DAYS until the Gate-N-Go deadline of May 5. Maybe you know why it's beneficial to Gate-N-Go and maybe you don't. Either way, here's the deal. Gate-N-Go saves you 10% off the standard showfield rate. It also allows Carlisle Events to mail you your registration packet and window sticker in advance of the event. Affix the sticker to your window and you and a guest can cruise right onsite. This is where Gate-N-Go also helps. It saves you time. No longer do you have to wait around in the lines at Showfield Registration. Register now, because when May 5 comes and goes, so do the savings.

IwantmyMMnow!
04-11-2014, 06:49 PM

It might be 56 days until the event, but it's only 25 DAYS until the Gate-N-Go deadline of May 5. Maybe you know why it's beneficial to Gate-N-Go and maybe you don't. Either way, here's the deal. Gate-N-Go saves you 10% off the standard showfield rate. It also allows Carlisle Events to mail you your registration packet and window sticker in advance of the event. Affix the sticker to your window and you and a guest can cruise right onsite. This is where Gate-N-Go also helps. It saves you time. No longer do you have to wait around in the lines at Showfield Registration. Register now, because when May 5 comes and goes, so do the savings.

I did this last year, and with it being my first time attending Carlisle, it made things soooo much easier.

This year, I doubt I'll know by May 5th if I will be able to attend, which sucks.

Ken
04-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Reserved our room at the Central for Fri and Sat nights. Not sure what time that We'll arrive. Now to register. :banana2:

Ms. Denmark
04-12-2014, 05:52 AM
Reserved our room at the Central for Fri and Sat nights. Not sure what time that We'll arrive. Now to register. :banana2: It will be great to see you!

Bigdogjim
04-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Looks like the Central Hotel is shaping up to be the "central hotel":) :up:

I still have no idea what is going on with anything.....I am going to book soon and I will get my gate-N-go pass:)

DWSTANG67
04-12-2014, 08:04 AM
I have registered for the showfield and booked a room at the central hotel

See you there

Bluerauder
04-17-2014, 06:12 PM
A little more than 2 weeks left to get your Gate-N-Go pass for the 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals, 6-8 June 2014.

Register Here >>>>> http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

IwantmyMMnow!
04-17-2014, 09:20 PM
Quick question....

If I do the Gate-n-Go thing and end up not being able to make it, is it possible for someone else to use my pass?

Mebot
04-18-2014, 03:09 AM
I'm sure you can give the pass to someone else, however depending on the vehicle, you might have to let next person know that the pass won't be judged correctly. They have to understand that.

Bluerauder
04-18-2014, 03:26 AM
Quick question....

If I do the Gate-n-Go thing and end up not being able to make it, is it possible for someone else to use my pass?

The problem will be linking up with someone who needs a pass and then getting them the sticker and packet at the last minute. Your name will be on the registration and sticker.

Bluerauder
04-19-2014, 04:11 AM
Still waiting on about 19 of the regular/prior attendees to check in on the Poll for attendance at the 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals. YES, MAYBE or NO. If only half of the below attend, we will have 43 MMs up “on the Mountain”. If ALL attend it will be closer to 57 and a new record attendance.

Those that we haven't heard from yet are listed below:

1. 05crownsport
2. Blackened300a
3. blkZoom
4. bosscj72
5. Brad33 -- Maybe
6. cat in the hat
7. Comin in Hot -- Registered for the Showfield and deciding on a Hotel
8. DarthVader215
9. FastMerc
10. Haggis
11. IwantmyMMnow -- Booked at Central Hotel. Waiting to register.
12. jabird56
13. JAYSILVER04
14. jonsun1 -- Registered for Showfield and Booked at the Central Hotel
15. Ladyhawke
16. Marauder Jim
17. NATEHAWK
18. Odinson -- Registered for Showfield and Booked at the Central Hotel
19. RichardP
20. RocsMerc -- Registered for the Showfield but deciding on a Hotel
21. rossv1
22. RUFFCUTT
23. SGT MERC
24. Shermanator/Blown3.8
25. SILVERSURFER03 -- No
26. SpartaPerformance
27. yimma -- Registered for Showfield and Booked at the Central Hotel

Ms. Denmark
04-19-2014, 07:06 AM
Still waiting on about 27 of the regular/prior attendees to check in on the Poll for attendance at the 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals. YES, MAYBE or NO. If only half of the below attend, we will have 43 MMs up “on the Mountain”. If ALL attend it will be closer to 57 and a new record attendance.

1. 05crownsport
2. Blackened300a Paul said he was
3. blkZoom
4. bosscj72
5. Brad33
6. cat in the hat
7. Comin in Hot I think Derek is coming
8. DarthVader215
9. FastMerc
10. Haggis Chris & Gordon are registered for hotel
11. IwantmyMMnow
12. jabird56 I doubt it r/t Florida move.
13. JAYSILVER04
14. jonsun1
15. Ladyhawke Yes
16. Marauder Jim
17. NATEHAWK
18. Odinson He's coming
19. RichardP
20. RocsMerc
21. rossv1
22. RUFFCUTT
23. SGT MERC
24. Shermanator/Blown3.8
25. SILVERSURFER03 IIRC Not coming
26. SpartaPerformance
27. yimma

Hope a lot more of our "usual suspects" can make it!

Bigdogjim
04-19-2014, 07:48 AM
I may have to register the F-150 it looking more and more like the marauder will not be road ready and time soon:mad:

Bluerauder
04-21-2014, 08:48 AM
The latest Club Standings are out for the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals 2014 Club Challenge! Will your club be in first place come end of the day on Saturday of the Event? Register today at >>>> http://store.carlisleevents.com.

With some more Pre-Registratrations, we may be able to break in to the Top 3.

Here is your current Top 10 as of 21 April 2014:

3rd: Red Mustang Registry
4th: Mustang Club of America...
5th: TIE: Merkur Club of America, MercuryMarauder.net, and International Thunderbird Club
6th: Valley Forge Mustang Club
7th: TIE: Official Yellow Mustang Registry, Team Shelby Northeast, Galaxie Club of America, and Bad Pony Club
8th: Mach 1 Registry
9th: Cougar Club of PA/NJ/Delmarva
10th: TIE: The Lincoln Mark VII Club and New York Mustangs

Marauder_Santa
04-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Still waiting on about 27 of the regular/prior attendees to check in on the Poll for attendance at the 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals. YES, MAYBE or NO. If only half of the below attend, we will have 43 MMs up “on the Mountain”. If ALL attend it will be closer to 57 and a new record attendance.

1. 05crownsport
2. Blackened300a
3. blkZoom
4. bosscj72
5. Brad33
6. cat in the hat
7. Comin in Hot
8. DarthVader215
9. FastMerc
10. Haggis
11. IwantmyMMnow
12. jabird56
13. JAYSILVER04
14. jonsun1
15. Ladyhawke
16. Marauder Jim
17. NATEHAWK
18. Odinson
19. RichardP
20. RocsMerc
21. rossv1
22. RUFFCUTT
23. SGT MERC
24. Shermanator/Blown3.8
25. SILVERSURFER03 -- No
26. SpartaPerformance
27. yimma

Please add me to the list. Marauder_Santa

Bluerauder
04-21-2014, 09:55 AM
Please add me to the list. Marauder_Santa

You are already showing in the poll as a YES registered and booked at a hotel. That list was the people who have attended in the past but who HAVEN'T checked in yet on the Poll to indicate one way or the other.

Marauder_Santa
04-21-2014, 09:56 AM
You are already showing in the poll as a YES registered and booked at a hotel. That list was the people who have attended in the past but who HAVEN'T checked in yet on the Poll to indicate one way or the other.

Oops! My bad. See you in a few months.

MM03MOK
04-22-2014, 01:14 PM
Registered at the Central Hotel and the Showfield! :woohoo:

Arriving Thursday.

merc
04-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Registered at Showfield! :bunny3:

IwantmyMMnow!
04-22-2014, 08:37 PM
I voted, Charlie....will register next week. Before you get all happy and start doing 'jazz hands', (:D) keep in mind that my vote is more along the lines of wishful thinking than reality....but I hope to be able to make it.

We need to have a 'fingers crossed' smilie....

Mr. Man
04-22-2014, 10:30 PM
I voted, Charlie....will register next week. Before you get all happy and start doing 'jazz hands', (:D) keep in mind that my vote is more along the lines of wishful thinking than reality....but I hope to be able to make it.

We need to have a 'fingers crossed' smilie....I'd put a buck into the pot to see that. :lol:

Bluerauder
04-27-2014, 06:13 AM
Only 8 days left to get your "Gate-N-Go" pass for the 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals >>>>>>>> http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/carlisle-ford-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=378

Bluerauder
04-28-2014, 12:54 PM
The latest Club Standings are out for the Carlisle All-Ford Nationals 2014 Club Challenge! Will your club be in first place come end of the day on Saturday of the Event? Register today at http://store.carlisleevents.com.

Here is your current Top 10 as of 28 April 2014:

3rd: Mustang Club of America
4th: Red Mustang Registry
5th: TIE: Team Shelby North East Region and Galaxie Club of America
6th: Merkur Club of America
7th: MercuryMarauder.net
8th: Valley Forge Mustang Club
9th: International Thunderbird Club
10th: TIE: Yellow Mustang Registry, Bad Pony Club, and Lincoln's of Distinction

Still waiting on about 16 of the regular/prior attendees to check in on the Poll for attendance at the 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals. YES, MAYBE or NO. If only half of the below attend, we will have 43 MMs up “on the Mountain”. If ALL attend it will be closer to 57 and a new record attendance.

Those that we haven't heard from yet are listed below:

1. 05crownsport
2. Blackened300a
3. blkZoom
4. bosscj72
5. Brad33 -- Maybe
6. cat in the hat
7. Comin in Hot -- Registered for the Showfield but deciding on a Hotel
8. DarthVader215
9. FastMerc
10. Haggis -- Registered and Booked at the Central Hotel
11. IwantmyMMnow -- Nope. Cancelled reservation at Central Hotel.
12. jabird56
13. JAYSILVER04 -- Registered for the Showfield but deciding on a Hotel
14. jonsun1 -- Registered for Showfield and Booked at the Central Hotel
15. Ladyhawke -- Registered and Booked at the Central Hotel
16. Marauder Jim -- Has indicated he'll be there for events.
17. NATEHAWK
18. Odinson -- Registered for Showfield and Booked at the Central Hotel
19. RichardP
20. RocsMerc -- Registered for the Showfield but deciding on a Hotel
21. rossv1
22. RUFFCUTT
23. SGT MERC
24. Shermanator/Blown3.8
25. SILVERSURFER03 -- No
26. SpartaPerformance
27. yimma -- Registered for Showfield and Booked at the Central Hotel

Comin' in Hot
04-28-2014, 01:13 PM
I just registered

Brad33
04-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Voted in the poll. Maybe.

Trying to decided if I want spend too much money at a car show...or at the gun show. We'll see.

jsignorelli
04-28-2014, 08:34 PM
We are being beaten by a Ford Focus Club? Is the Focus even a car? I thought it was one of our spare tires.

Bluerauder
04-29-2014, 03:06 AM
We are being beaten by a Ford Focus Club? Is the Focus even a car? I thought it was one of our spare tires.

The Focus Rising Club had 111 registrations last year (2013) and had 5 full rows of cars . Team Shelby had 109 and the Mustang Club of America had 96. It will be hard for us to crack the Top 3; but the Carlisle Events people do take notice of our presence that has been growing every year.

71cyclone
04-29-2014, 03:49 AM
;)
The Focus Rising Club had over 120 registrations last year and had 5 full rows of cars .
I will add to TEAM MARAUDER , If I can get my paint work completed [rough winter] we definitely need the numbers !!!!!

Bigdogjim
04-29-2014, 07:05 AM
Just book the for the really big show :up:

Going to be fun:)

YIMMA
04-29-2014, 06:01 PM
I just voted in the poll and made reservation at the Central Hotel for Friday and Sat. nights. FYI... Mebot (son-Ryan) already bought both our show passes. Can't wait!!

Bluerauder
04-30-2014, 04:16 AM
Here is the Attendance List so far. I count 44. If you haven't checked in on the Attendance Poll yet please do so. About 15 of the usual suspects have not checked in yet.

The Gate-N-Go discount expired on 5 May 2014 along with the convenience of driving right through Gate 3 straight to our parking area on the Showfield. The No fuss, no muss, and best of all -- No wait to register option is now gone for the stragglers. Registration at Gate #3 is open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM every day except Sunday.

71cyclone
BigDogJim
Bluerauder
CanaDan
Comin in Hot
courtmarshall
Davesvt2000
DEFYANT
Dereck
DWSTANG67
fordfrk
Franman
FreddieH
Haggis
Hammerdown
jimbok1951
joemama
jonsun1
jsignorelli
JAYSILVER04
Ken
Ladyhawke
Loco1234
maineiac
Marauder Jim
Marauder_Santa
Mebot
merc
MMMOK03
Mr. Man
Ms. Denmark
MyTMerc
N40GL
Odinson
P71
pacammer
pumaj24
RocsMerc
Showroom
STOGIE BEAR
vkirkend
WhatsUpDOHC
YIMMA

Curless
04-30-2014, 06:33 AM
Nope, not even interested...I get bored with one brand...Thats why I have so many different cars.

Bigdogjim
04-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Nope, not even interested...I get bored with one brand...Thats why I have so many different cars.

You know that's honest and I respect that. It is the largest Ford Motor Company products show anywhere, plus the swap meet part and all the older Ford products:)

You need a few day to suck it all in.

Ms. Denmark
04-30-2014, 10:33 AM

Curless
04-30-2014, 10:38 AM
Yep, I'd love to get to know more peeps but I don't like the brand segregation...went to a couple of all Ford shows last summer around here, not the level of Carlisle by any means but I hated the "Ford is the best thing on the planet" vibe everyone has...its like snowmobiling and the whole brand loyalty that goes with it...not for me.

Have fun to all of you attending though, hope the weather is perfect!

Ms. Denmark
04-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks, Chris! Maybe we'll hook you next year.:D

IwantmyMMnow!
05-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Quick question about the showfield pass.....

Is there a specific time of day these can only be bought at the show field? Thinking about waiting until I get up there to buy one instead of now since its not a guarantee I'll make it up there. Can I buy one on site at any time during the day on Friday?

Mr. Man
05-01-2014, 10:22 PM
You can get one when you get there. Go to Gate 3 and as you enter the driveway the registration building is on the left. They won't let you onto the field without a sticker on the windshield.

Bluerauder
05-02-2014, 03:18 AM
Is there a specific time of day these can only be bought at the show field?

On-site registration times should be the same as Gate hours below:

JUN 6-8, 2014
Gate Times: Thu.-Sat. 7am-7pm • Sun. 7am-3pm
Location: Carlisle, PA - See more at: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/default.aspx#sthash.f4RlTRqf.d puf

Bluerauder
05-03-2014, 07:39 AM
2 DAYS LEFT TO PRE-REGISTER FOR GATE-N-GO!

Get Registered Today! Skip the Lines, Cruise right on into the Showfield, Maximize the Fun time at the Event! Don't miss out on the biggest year yet! Register at >>>> http://store.CarlisleEvents.com/

Bluerauder
05-04-2014, 06:31 AM
Gate-N-Go Deadline is Monday

Save Now! Monday (5 May) is the DEADLINE for the 2014 Carlisle Ford Nationals Gate-N-Go program >>>> http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/carlisle-ford-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=378

If you register prior to the 11:59.59 p.m. deadline, you'll save 10% off showfield registration. Prior to the June event, Carlisle Events will mail your window sticker and applicable paperwork to you.

Why pre-register? Well, first there is the savings. Don't pay full price if you don't have to. Second, the event is going to be packed with enthusiasts from around the world and it's safe to assume that you don't want to waste time standing in line to register your car or to cruise on grounds.

Gate-N-Go alleviates almost all slowdowns and gets you and a guest onsite faster. Hurry, the deadline is Monday night!

Ladyhawke
05-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Three cars registered and staying at Central, will likely be one MM and one Mustang though.

IwantmyMMnow!
05-04-2014, 02:31 PM
You can get one when you get there. Go to Gate 3 and as you enter the driveway the registration building is on the left. They won't let you onto the field without a sticker on the windshield.

On-site registration times should be the same as Gate hours below:

JUN 6-8, 2014
Gate Times: Thu.-Sat. 7am-7pm • Sun. 7am-3pm
Location: Carlisle, PA - See more at: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/default.aspx#sthash.f4RlTRqf.d puf

Thanks for the info....I'll plan on registering Friday whenever the group convoys to the show. I should know in a couple weeks if I'll be able to make it.

Bluerauder
05-05-2014, 03:23 AM
My count so far is 42 already Pre-Registered. We should pick up another 7 or 8 by the start of the show, so this ought to be a record turnout for Carlisle with about 50 Marauders on the hill. That's even better than last year.

Today is the last day for Gate-N-Go

Save Now! Monday (5 May) is the DEADLINE for the 2014 Carlisle Ford Nationals Gate-N-Go program >>>> http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/carlisle-ford-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=378

If you register prior to the 11:59.59 p.m. deadline, you'll save 10% off showfield registration. Prior to the June event, Carlisle Events will mail your window sticker and applicable paperwork to you.

Why pre-register? Well, first there is the savings. Don't pay full price if you don't have to. Second, the event is going to be packed with enthusiasts from around the world and it's safe to assume that you don't want to waste time standing in line to register your car or to cruise on grounds.

Gate-N-Go alleviates almost all slowdowns and gets you and a guest onsite faster. Hurry, the deadline is Monday night!

71cyclone
05-05-2014, 04:13 AM
This is a Great Reminder wake up call , with my Coffee :) >>> fast forward registered for "Marauder Mountain "

Bluerauder
05-06-2014, 05:42 AM
If you missed out on getting registered for the "Gate-N-Go" last night, you will still be able to register on site at Gate 3 before entering the fairgrounds. Just pull into the lot on the left and follow the crowd to the registration tables. See the map here >>>>> http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pdf/Carlisle_Map_SF.pdf

For the past three years (2011, 2012, and 2013), we have been up on Marauder Mountain located just above and slightly to the right of the "Shale Bank". For reference, it is about mid-way between Gates 3 and 5. Our group is normally located in 3-4 rows located at:

Row NP 1-17
Row NQ 1-21
Row NR 1-26

A full color map of the showfield will be available in the event Directory in your Goodie Bag or on the Carlisle Events website before the event. After entering the gate, you will be directed to the proper location based on your sticker on the upper driver's side of the windshield. See you there !!!!

Bluerauder
05-12-2014, 04:37 PM
If you missed out on getting registered for the "Gate-N-Go" last night, you will still be able to register on site at Gate 3 before entering the fairgrounds. Just pull into the lot on the left and follow the crowd to the registration tables. See the map here >>>>> http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pdf/Carlisle_Map_SF.pdf

For the past three years (2011, 2012, and 2013), we have been up on Marauder Mountain located just above and slightly to the right of the "Shale Bank". For reference, it is about mid-way between Gates 3 and 5. Our group is normally located in 3-4 rows located at:

Row NP 1-17
Row NQ 1-21
Row NR 1-26

A full color map of the showfield will be available in the event Directory in your Goodie Bag or on the Carlisle Events website before the event. After entering the gate, you will be directed to the proper location based on your sticker on the upper driver's side of the windshield. See you there !!!!

:bump: 7890

Marauder_Santa
05-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Looking forward to the show. Have the packets with show info been mailed yet?

Bluerauder
05-13-2014, 10:16 AM
Looking forward to the show. Have the packets with show info been mailed yet?

Stickers and packets normally go out about 2 weeks in advance of the event. Look for them around 23-24 May. Hopefully, the event directory for the 2014 All Fords will be posted to the "Carlisle Events" site at or before then too. It is not there yet.

IwantmyMMnow!
05-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Game over....not going to be able to make it.

Will be canxing my hotel reservations shortly....

:alone:

Mebot
05-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Dang that blows

sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away..

Haggis
05-14-2014, 05:45 AM
Game over....not going to be able to make it.

Will be canxing my hotel reservations shortly....

:alone:

You suck. :razz:

Bigdogjim
05-14-2014, 05:57 AM
Just got the word that the marauder will not read ready in time for the "Big Show", might just switch classes and bring the F-150? Got to think about it.

Ms. Denmark
05-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Just got the word that the marauder will not read ready in time for the "Big Show", might just switch classes and bring the F-150? Got to think about it.
Doesn't matter.....we'll let you park with us. :P

Bigdogjim
05-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks but I'll hang with you guy (& girls) but park it with the pick-ups:)

WhatsUpDOHC
05-15-2014, 04:35 PM
Ordered my Showfield pass yesterday.

On da hill!!!

IwantmyMMnow!
05-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Dang that blows

sent from a Samsung Galaxy far far away..

You suck. :razz:

I really wanted to be able to make it, but things kinda fell out of place shortly after they fell into place. I'm only taking 1 class this summer instead of 2 like I have the past 2 summers. This class doesn't start until July 7th, so I needed to find a job since I'll only be getting $250 for housing for May and 0 for June.

I started working for a couple of friends that are in the housing development game. About a month ago they told me if they are able to get their hands on an 88 acre piece of land, they would need me to help them get the ball rolling on that development, but they wouldn't know for a couple of weeks. The deal on the land finally went through last week.

However, I found out a couple days ago that construction on upgrading the roads in the development is slated for the first week of June....and it will be done during the late afternoon/eveing so other stuff can still go on during the day. The land they bought was a development that got started right before the housing bust and the company went bankrupt and quit building. So, I'll be doing night shift (5pm-1am) during that week, making sure things go as planned, etc, etc.

So, I'm glad I got a job, but sorta stinks that its also the reason I won't make it to Carlisle....

Bluerauder
05-19-2014, 02:37 PM
Got my Carlisle sticker today. BLUE SHOWFIELD, Class B073, #961. :D

Take the letter to the registration building on the showfield to pick up your Goodie Bag.

merc
05-19-2014, 04:27 PM
BLUE SHOWFIELD, Class B074 #1384

Mebot
05-19-2014, 04:28 PM
What does it mean if the strip on the bottom is yellow. Can still park on the mountain right?

Bluerauder
05-19-2014, 04:35 PM
What does it mean if the strip on the bottom is yellow. Can still park on the mountain right?

It should be BLUE. What Class did you register in according to the sticker ?? Did you register in a "Special Class" like Young Guns or something??

B073 -- 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder (Stock)
B074 -- 2003-2004 Mercury Marauder (Modified)

Once inside the showfield, you can park pretty much wherever you want but the votes will be tallied using your sticker indicated class.

merc
05-19-2014, 04:35 PM

It means you have priority potty privileges.

Mebot
05-19-2014, 04:41 PM
We registered a 1973 Ford Mustang.

Mebot
05-19-2014, 04:41 PM
We don't care about the votes. We want to park next to the Marauder club and have a good time with family & friends

Bluerauder
05-19-2014, 04:43 PM
We registered a 1973 Ford Mustang.

Well that explains the difference. :rolleyes: All of the Mustangs are in the Yellow Showfield and the Class should start with a "Y".

Bigdogjim
05-19-2014, 05:30 PM
I got Red Showfield Class R034 # 1553???? What the hell did I DO? Class says 1969 & up mercury full size. Oh well I don't think at this time the marauder will road ready so it is a moot point:alone:

Bluerauder
05-20-2014, 03:32 AM
I got Red Showfield Class R034 # 1553???? What the hell did I DO? Class says 1969 & up mercury full size. Oh well I don't think at this time the marauder will road ready so it is a moot point:alone:

Stop at Gate #3 on your way in and trade your sticker to match whatever you drive in with. Tell 'em you screwed up when registering On-Line for the class.

Bigdogjim
05-20-2014, 03:35 AM
Will they really make me move a vehicle if it is parked in the wrong section?

Bluerauder
05-20-2014, 03:43 AM
Will they really make me move a vehicle if it is parked in the wrong section?

Probably not unless you bring a Lime Green Dodge Challenger. ;)

Bluerauder
05-22-2014, 03:53 AM
Here is the Attendance List so far. I count 50.

Who am I missing ?? Maybe 05crownsport, blkZoom, DOOM, FastMerc, jflave, NATEHAWK, RichardP, rossv1, RUFFCUTT, SGT MERC, SpartaPerformance, and SWOOSH.

ATTENDEES

03knight
2nd MM
71cyclone
BigDogJim (no show)
Blackened300a
Blown3.8
Bluerauder
CanaDan (no show ??)
cat in the hat
cobrakid
Comin in Hot
courtmarshall
DaKing
Davesvt2000
DEFYANT
Dereck
DWSTANG67
fordfrk
Franman
FreddieH
Haggis
Hammerdown
jimbok1951
joemama
jonsun1
jsignorelli
JAYSILVER04
Ken
Ladyhawke
Loco1234
maineiac
Marauder Jim
Marauder_Santa
Mebot
merc
MM03MOK
Mr. Man
Ms. Denmark
MyTMerc
N40GL
Odinson
offroadkarter
P71 (no show)
pacammer
pumaj24
RocsMerc
Shermanator
Showroom
STOGIE BEAR
vkirkend
WhatsUpDOHC
YIMMA

Mebot
05-22-2014, 04:00 AM
I thought Kyle said he won't be able to make it

Bluerauder
05-22-2014, 04:08 AM
I thought Kyle said he won't be able to make it
Fixed. My mistake .... that must have been a placeholder for when he was a "Not Sure, Maybe, I'm hoping to make it, Won't know until the last minute" vote. :rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
05-22-2014, 07:23 AM
So that's like 45 so far? Count me in but I'll be parking with F-class pick-ups:)

No update on the marauder except that it was moved to a new location yesterday don't know how long it will take to fix.

Bluerauder
05-22-2014, 10:35 AM
STATE & NUMBER
MD -- 10
NJ -- 7
PA -- 7
VA -- 6
MA -- 4
DE -- 3
NY -- 3
Canada -- 2
ME -- 2
DC -- 1
England -- 1
GA -- 1
KY -- 1
OH -- 1
VT -- 1
Total -- 50

COLOR BREAKOUT
Black -- 25
Silver -- 14
DTR -- 7
Blue -- 4
Total -- 50

Mebot
05-22-2014, 01:59 PM
Only 4 from Virginia? That seems low. Is this a tally for # cars?

Should have at least 5 (yimma, mebot, Bluerauder, n40gl, and yimma wife but in 1973 Ford Mustang)

cat in the hat
05-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Haven't been on here since last fall. Is it too late to register for this ?

WhatsUpDOHC
05-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Haven't been on here since last fall. Is it too late to register for this ?

Still looks good

http://store.carlisleevents.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode =2014-027

cat in the hat
05-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Ok, we're in :)

WhatsUpDOHC
05-22-2014, 08:20 PM
Ok, we're in :)

Did you get the reserved spot near the dumpster? :-)

cat in the hat
05-22-2014, 08:22 PM
Did you get the reserved spot near the dumpster? :-)

The only thing they had left was next to the dressing rooms for the Hawaiian Tropic bikini kiosk.

IwantmyMMnow!
05-22-2014, 08:31 PM
The only thing they had left was next to the dressing rooms for the Hawaiian Tropic bikini kiosk.

How's the dead pedal working for ya? I won't be able to make it up there this year, so hope it's doing you right....

cat in the hat
05-22-2014, 08:37 PM
How's the dead pedal working for ya? I won't be able to make it up there this year, so hope it's doing you right....

Seriously, it's one of my favorite mods. I hate to drive a Crown Vic or anything that doesn't have one now ;)

Bluerauder
05-24-2014, 04:55 AM
The Shermanator and Blown3.8 told me yesterday that they will be at Carlisle, so I am adding their names to the list of attendees in Post # 110. :D

Bluerauder
05-25-2014, 06:01 AM
The Gate-N-Go deadline has passed, but that doesn't mean you can't still register for event weekend.

Save time by calling the Carlisle offices at 717-243-7855 to sign up. You can also register online, but only up to the week prior to event week.

Register Here >>>>>> http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/carlisle-ford-nationals-detail.aspx?detailid=1102

During event week, you must either call or register onsite at Showfield Registration. Pre-registration saves you time because when you cruise up to the Showfield Registration office, you can bypass one line, pick up your packet and return to your car.

Affix the sticker to your window and you and your guest can cruise onsite with minimal delay.

Please note the Showfield Registration office hours are as follows:

Thursday - 7a-7p
Friday - 7a-7p
Saturday - 7a-5p
Sunday - 8a-12p

maineiac
05-25-2014, 06:19 AM
Is there still drag racing fri night off site,i forget where they had it?

Ms. Denmark
05-25-2014, 06:28 AM

Bluerauder
05-25-2014, 06:37 AM
Is there still drag racing fri night off site,i forget where they had it?

I don't see anything listed for Drag Racing in the directory. There is an Autocross on-site; but there is a fee to run.

maineiac
05-25-2014, 06:46 AM
Beaver Bobs is the dragstrip we planned to use for MV9 but it rained.

BTW are you and Cobra Kid registered at the Central Hotel?

Yes fri and sat,i think we are leavin thurs night ,but thinkin of going to the street rod nationals in york fri morn.

Ms. Denmark
05-25-2014, 06:49 AM
Yes fri and sat,i think we are leavin thurs night ,but thinkin of going to the street rod nationals in york fri morn.

Great! A few others may be going to York Friday as well.

Bluerauder
05-25-2014, 07:15 AM
Beaver Bobs is the dragstrip we planned to use for MV9 but it rained.

Beaver Springs Dragway is about 60 miles north of Carlisle. About 1 hour and 15 minutes on those roads.

maineiac
05-25-2014, 07:25 AM
Quarter acres drag o way 10 mins away boiling springs.active fri night.

Bluerauder
05-26-2014, 03:12 PM
MercuryMarauder.Net is 5th for registrations/attendance at Carlisle. Considering the limited production of MMs, this a really a great representation achievement. HUGE thanks to Blackened300a/Paul and Voula for promoting and building this event over the past 7-8 years. Their direct involvement has grown this event every year since the beginning to the size that rivals Maraudervilles with 50 or more MMs represented. :2thumbs:

As of 26 May 2014 .... With well over 2,200 Vehicles already registered for this year's Carlisle All-Ford Nationals we know many more will be registering over the next week or so. With registrations comes the Top Club Challenge and here is your current Top 10 Clubs, will your club be the top when it comes down to it at the end of day on Saturday of the show?

Top Club Standings:

1.) Focus Rising
2.) Red Mustang Registry
3.) Fairlane Club of America
4.) Mustang Club of America
5.) MercuryMarauder.net
6.) Team Shelby Northeast
7.) TIE: Merkur Club of America and Valley Forge Mustang Club
8.) TIE: Galaxie Club of America and Crown Victoria Association
9.) TIE: International Thunderbird Club and Mach 1 Registry
10.) Roush Road Crew

Bluerauder
05-27-2014, 04:00 AM
Only 10 more days until Carlisle !!!

Are you gonna be there ??

Mebot
05-27-2014, 04:11 AM
Wow is it really only 10 days? In that short time I'll be packing up and selling a house in Virginia, buying a house in Washington and heading out to Colorado for a few days for work. Gonna be busy.

Bluerauder
05-28-2014, 04:09 AM
Only 9 more days until Carlisle !!!

Bigdogjim
05-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Now it is looking like I might be needed elsewhere? I swear sometime I think the stars are never going to aline.

Well is almost just as well as the marauder is not even made to any stage of repair:mad:

Send lawyers, guns, & money please get me out here I'm between rock and hard place and the ***** has hit the fan....:lol: ( always loved the line)

Bluerauder
05-29-2014, 04:12 AM
Only 8 more days until Carlisle !!!

Pretty sure that we still have some folks who haven't registered yet. Looks like we are headed for another record turnout at Carlisle.

Here are the Club Standings as of 5/28/2014.

Top Club Standings are still changing up this close to the show! Remember you can still register online until May 30th and at the show after that date! So here is your current Top 15 with their numbers as their are some clubs knocking on the door to the Top 10 looking to overtake another spot. Remember only Top 3 take home the Top 3 Banners for their club tents in future years:

1st: Focus Rising - 120
2nd: Red Mustang Registry - 89
3rd: Mustang Club of America - 70
4th: Fairlane Club of America - 67
5th: Team Shelby Northeast - 53
6th: Valley Forge Mustang Club - 52
7th: MercuryMarauder.net - 48
8th: Merkur Club of America - 40
9th: International Thunderbird Club - 39
10th: Mach 1 Registry - 33
11th: TIE: Galaxie Club of America, Crown Victoria Association, Mustang Club of Central PA - 32
12th: Roush Road Crew - 28
13th: Yellow Mustang Club - 27
14th: Bad Pony Club - 26
15th: Taurus Club of America - 25

Mebot
05-29-2014, 04:51 AM
Now it is looking like I might be needed elsewhere? I swear sometime I think the stars are never going to aline.

Well is almost just as well as the marauder is not even made to any stage of repair:mad:

Send lawyers, guns, & money please get me out here I'm between rock and hard place and the ***** has hit the fan....:lol: ( always loved the line)

Dang Jim that stinks. Was hoping to see you one more time

Ms. Denmark
05-29-2014, 04:14 PM
Dang Jim that stinks. Was hoping to see you one more time

Yes it does. :( Pease try and make it, Jim!!

On another note~ Dang Focus Rising! :D

Red91LX
05-29-2014, 05:24 PM
...On another note~ Dang Focus Rising! :D

Yeah. I remember years ago the Merkur people had the best turnout. They are starting to fall in the ranks.

Bluerauder
05-30-2014, 03:53 AM
Only 7 more days until Carlisle !!!

71cyclone
05-30-2014, 04:13 AM
:eek:
Yes it does. :( Pease try and make it, Jim!!

Dang , these Guyz [Focus ] are "Low Buck" Movers grabbing all the points !!:bandit:

jabird56
05-30-2014, 04:24 AM
Well, we won't be making it this year. Been kinda busy loading up, moving to Florida, and unpacking boxes.

Bluerauder
05-30-2014, 04:28 AM

:eek:
Dang , these Guyz [Focus ] are "Low Buck" Movers grabbing all the points !!:bandit:

Estimated 2013 sales of the Ford Focus are 1,059,574. That's nearly 100 times the total Mercury Marauder production.

If the attendance numbers were normalized for production quantities, the Focus Rising Club would have to show up with about 4,800 registrations to match the MM.Net participation levels. And that is only 1 year of Focuses (Foci ??) Stated another way ...... 1 Marauder equals 96 Focus on the showfield. Sounds about right. :P

There is no doubt in my mind that the Marauders are the best represented club on the showfield.

Ms. Denmark
05-30-2014, 07:58 AM
Great info and analysis, Charlie! And I feel so much better about those Foci.

Speaking of registration, once our club members get their vehicle parked on Marauder Mountain they can make their way to our Club Registration table under the tent to sign in and receive their name tags, dash plaques and info on club events/dinners etc. :burnout:

Can't wait to see everyone on Marauder Mountain!

Marauder_Santa
05-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Hello,

What time are you arriving at the show on Friday? Can I meet up with you to drive in together? If so, where do I meet you and what time? Thanks

Ms. Denmark
05-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Hello,

What time are you arriving at the show on Friday? Can I meet up with you to drive in together? If so, where do I meet you and what time? Thanks

Sure you can meet up with us for the drive. We're at The Central Hotel in Harrisburg. IIRC you are staying somewhere else. PM me where you are staying and we can make a plan. :)

Marauder_Santa
05-30-2014, 10:06 AM
Sure you can meet up with us for the drive. We're at The Central Hotel in Harrisburg. IIRC you are staying somewhere else. PM me where you are staying and we can make a plan. :)

I'm staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlisle
1528 Commerce Avenue · Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17015 USA

I was at the show 4 years ago and sorta know the lay of the land, but would prefer following you in.

Thanks

Odinson
05-30-2014, 10:25 AM
It would be epic if we overtook the mustang club. That's the kinda thing that might make Ford look up and go WTF?

Ms. Denmark
05-30-2014, 10:31 AM

I was at the show 4 years ago and sorta know the lay of the land, but would prefer following you in.

Thanks
We will be taking a completely different route. Not sure where the Fairfield is in Carlisle but Bluerauder is staying at one of the Carlisle hotels and he might be able to meet you for the ride in. Try PMing him to see if you guys can form a plan.:)

Marauder_Santa
05-30-2014, 10:39 AM
We will be taking a completely different route. Not sure where the Fairfield is in Carlisle but Bluerauder is staying at one of the Carlisle hotels and he might be able to meet you for the ride in. Try PMing him to see if you guys can form a plan.:)

Thanks - I will reach out to him.

Bluerauder
05-30-2014, 10:42 AM

Thanks

You are about 5 miles south and west of the showfield. Several of us are in hotels North and East of Carlisle on Route 11. The rest are in Harrisburg at the Central Hotel.

I won't be arriving at the showfield until about 11:30 AM Friday and will be coming directly from home up US 15 and PA 34. I won't cross your route until about 11:15 AM or so right where I-81 and PA 34 cross just south of Carlisle.

Bluerauder
05-31-2014, 03:51 AM
Just 6 more days until Carlisle !!!

Mr. Man
05-31-2014, 06:04 AM
Thanks - I will reach out to him.

Sorry that our paths won't cross on the way to the showfield but we're coming from opposite directions. Once you are there please look for us. We look forward to seeing you!

Marauder_Santa
05-31-2014, 08:54 AM
See you Friday at the show.

wickedmerc
05-31-2014, 07:28 PM
I sent a note to the guy who bought my car. He's pretty close to Carlisle. It would be cool if my car finally made this show since I was never gonna be able to go (ALWAYS falls on or a day or 2 from my wife's birthday).
Good luck guys!

Bigdogjim
05-31-2014, 09:16 PM
I sent a note to the guy who bought my car. He's pretty close to Carlisle. It would be cool if my car finally made this show since I was never gonna be able to go (ALWAYS falls on or a day or 2 from my wife's birthday).
Good luck guys!

Well you could have taken the wife to Carlisle for a nice birthday weekend:lol:

Bigdogjim
05-31-2014, 09:19 PM
Marauder equals 96 Focus on the showfield. Sounds about right. :P

There is no doubt in my mind that the Marauders are the best represented club on the showfield

So your saying that America loves the underdog:))

Bluerauder
06-01-2014, 03:27 AM
Just 5 more days until Carlisle !!!

Catch the Ford Fun Starting This Friday

In less than one week you can experience the largest all-Ford gathering in the history of Carlisle Events. Expect well over 3,000 cars onsite plus 50,000+ enthusiasts as Carlisle and Ford celebrate not only the history of Ford itself, but honor its iconic Mustang as well.

These numbers are about 33% greater than last year .... so you can expect more traffic getting to and from the showfield .... plus an increase in foot traffic through the fairgrounds.

jimbok1951
06-01-2014, 08:31 AM
STATE & NUMBER
MD -- 9
NJ -- 7
PA -- 7
VA -- 6
MA -- 4
DE -- 3
NY -- 3
Canada -- 2
ME -- 2
DC -- 1
England -- 1
GA -- 1
KY -- 1
OH -- 1
VT -- 1
Total -- 49

COLOR BREAKOUT
Black -- 25
Silver -- 13
DTR -- 7
Blue -- 4
Total -- 49

Charlie,

You are "The Man" Good stuff thanks, see you there, I am 1 of the 13 SB's.:bows:

Ms. Denmark
06-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Charlie,

You are "The Man" Good stuff thanks, see you there, I am 1 of the 13 SB's.:bows:
...and I am two or is too. :confused: See you all there!:cool:

Bluerauder
06-01-2014, 04:36 PM
The color MMs are well represented among the attendees at Carlisle. Need more Black MMs to show up on Saturday.

COLOR BREAKOUT

Black -- 25 (50% of attendance, 75% of production) .... ratio 0.67 to1
Silver -- 14 (28% of attendance, 12% of production) .... ratio 2.33 to 1
DTR -- 7 (14% of attendance, 9% of production) .... ratio 1.55 to 1
Blue -- 4 (8% of attendance, 3% of production) .... ratio 2.66 to 1

Add one Blue MM if gpfarrell makes the trip from Pittsburgh again this year.

Total -- 50

Bigdogjim
06-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Again Charlie you never miss with the numbers.

I feel like a "Cubs" fan ......next year!

Bluerauder
06-02-2014, 03:31 AM
Just 4 more days until Carlisle !!!

In less than one week you can experience the largest all-Ford gathering in the history of Carlisle Events. Expect well over 3,000 cars onsite plus 50,000+ enthusiasts as Carlisle and Ford celebrate not only the history of Ford itself, but honor its iconic Mustang as well.

These numbers are about 33% greater than last year .... so you can expect more traffic getting to and from the showfield .... plus an increase in foot traffic through the fairgrounds.

Ms. Denmark
06-02-2014, 06:47 AM
Just 4 more days until Carlisle !!!

These numbers are about 33% greater than last year .... so you can expect more traffic getting to and from the showfield .... plus an increase in foot traffic through the fairgrounds..... PLUS MORE MARAUDERS THAN EVER!! :banana:

Great news! Thanks, Charlie!

Bluerauder
06-03-2014, 03:47 AM
Just 3 more days until Carlisle !!!

Safe travels to those who will be on the road on Thursday.

Bluerauder
06-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Charlie,

The numbers have been adjusted to 50. Add 1 Silver Birch from Maryland.

Bluerauder
06-04-2014, 03:47 AM
Only 2 more days until Carlisle !!!

Safe travels to those who will be on the road tomorrow and Friday.

Bluerauder
06-04-2014, 06:07 AM
Here's a new wrinkle at the 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals.

The Carlisle Event staff has randomly hidden 40 envelopes with CASH in them across the fairgrounds/showfield and in downtown Carlisle. Clues will be posted on Twitter and FaceBook. Keep you eye out for stray envelopes this weekend. :D

Gryphonzus
06-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Sorry to say JoAnn and I will not be able to attend this year. Tabitha is planning on having our Great Grand Daughter Zoey around this time. Hopefully on my Birthday the 9th. Hope you all have a great time.:banana2:

Ms. Denmark
06-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Sorry to say JoAnn and I will not be able to attend this year. Tabitha is planning on having our Great Grand Daughter Zoey around this time. Hopefully on my Birthday the 9th. Hope you all have a great time.:banana2:

Congrats to you and JoAnn! We will miss you guys.... but welcoming Zoey into your family trumps Carlisle any ol' day!!

Bluerauder
06-05-2014, 04:35 AM
Tomorrow is the big day. Only 1 more day until Carlisle !!!

Safe travels to those who will be on the road today and tomorrow.

Don't forget your Showfield Sticker and Carlisle Letter.

Ms. Denmark
06-05-2014, 06:26 AM
Thanks, Charlie! It's overcast and drizzling but might be clearing off. Heading out at about 1 pm. ETA at The Central about 3-3:30. See you all in Carlisle. SAFE TRAVELS!! Post up when you get there!

Bluerauder
06-05-2014, 07:11 PM
... and a Wake-Up !!!

Hitting the road at about 8:00 AM in the morning. Car is cleaned and waxed. Car is all packed. Coolers are loaded and iced down. See you on the Hill at 11:00 AM or a little after depending on NoVa traffic.

Don't forget your Showfield Sticker and Carlisle Letter.[/QUOTE]

merc
06-05-2014, 07:35 PM
:D

... and a Wake-Up !!!

Hitting the road at about 8:00 AM in the morning. Car is cleaned and waxed. Car is all packed. Coolers are loaded and iced down. See you on the Hill at 11:00 AM or a little after depending on NoVa traffic.

Don't forget your Showfield Sticker and Carlisle Letter.[/QUOTE]

Bluerauder
06-06-2014, 03:52 AM
... Today is the Day. See you on Marauder Mountain !!!

Hitting the road at about 8:00 AM in the morning. A sizeable contingent has already arrived at the Central Hotel in Harrisburg and will depart from there this morning.

Don't forget the Sunscreen. Looks like we will have a sunny and bright event for all 3 days this year. :up: