PDA

View Full Version : Rock Falls Raceway Meet This Weekend!

Strider74
04-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Good afternoon everyone.

As most of you have read in GarageMahal’s thread the Twin Cities Marauders will be meeting at 7:00 am this Saturday in the Champ’s parking lot in Woodbury. Then head out to Rock Falls Raceway at 8:00am for a day of reckless tire burning fun. :D

For those who need directions to Champ’s just take 94 East to Radio Drive in Woodbury and head south, Champs is about two blocks down on the right hand side and easy to find. For our Mapquest guys the address is: 8418 Tamarack Village, Woodbury, MN 55125

Getting to Rock Falls Raceway is easy and they can be found online at www.rockfallsraceway.com I’ll bring some extra Mapquest sheets along just in case anyone falls behind. (not very likely)

I know that a lot of people have their weekend schedules in the air with Easter, and since I live in the area I will be at Champ’s at 7:00am rain or shine to meet anyone who can or wants to go. So regardless of the weather no one will have to worry that they may be the only one to show up. If anyone needs directions or gets lost that morning my cell number is 651 492 4204. Also feel free to call if you are running late getting to Champs.

For some reason every time I go to Rock Falls the weather looks bad in MN but has been great out in Wisconsin. But if the weather is a total blowout I’ll still wait there till about 8:30 and if anyone shows up we can cruise off to find some chow and talk shop or whatever.

I’m looking forward to a great weekend and hopefully with the cool weather set some good quarter mile times.
:D :D

GarageMahal
04-08-2004, 02:54 PM
I wish I could make it but ... well what time can I be home by? I may be able to slip out for the "morning". Not likely however.

Have fun!
jta

Strider74
04-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Well in theory you could be home about an hour after you left the track, noon to one o'clock would still be a fun day. Otherwise you could always just show up for the meet at Champs. Either way we'll know that you will be there in spirit.

HAULNSS
04-09-2004, 09:25 AM
Heads up!

Check the website....
RFR News and Updates
ATTENTION -- ATTENTION -- ATTENTION

Rock Falls Raceway - Schedule Change

The $35 FUN RACE Scheduled for this SAT. APRIL 10 has been CANCELLED due to bad weather and rescheduled to next SATURDAY. APRIL 17!! -- Gates Open at 7:30 a.m., Time Trials at 9 a.m. and Eliminations at 1 p.m. Please pass the word along and tell all of your friends about the new date!! Thanks.

Just $10 to watch at any RFR Event.

:mad2:

I'd hate to see anyone make the drive for nothing! :cry:

Randy

GarageMahal
04-09-2004, 09:57 AM
First off, welcome to the site.

Thanks for the heads up, I think I can make it next weekend :)

jta

Rock Falls Raceway (http://www.rockfallsraceway.com/index.php)

HookedOnCV
04-09-2004, 10:38 PM
First off, welcome to the site.

Thanks for the heads up, I think I can make it next weekend :)

jta

Rock Falls Raceway (http://www.rockfallsraceway.com/index.php)

$49 Test & Tune day instead!!! (Saturday, April 10th)

I am still planning on going tomorrow. Instead of racing (which you can still do on a test & tune day...its just not official) you will probably be able to get more runs in and work on your technique. Considering the normal test and tune is 50% higher rates, this isn't a bad deal.

Todd