PDA

View Full Version : Cruise to Philly Cruise Night (Organize thread)

MAD-3R
04-05-2004, 08:37 PM
The bills are paid, the repairs are done, health is recovered.

We are ready to roll.

Capitol Area Marauders, we plan to head out of this area at dawn!! noonish, on the 17th for Philly. Leaving from Lowes at Dulles Town Center, and heading out via Leesburg to 15, up to Hagerstown to pick up those from Fredrick MD area, swing down 70 to Baltimore to pick up 95 North... At witch point I enter DamnYankee tarritory, and am lost.

So, lets start nailing this down and putting some hard times on here.

Lets spank this PIG!!

Bigdogjim
04-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Mad: I got your back when you get in "DamnYankee tarritory"

i'll hook-up with the crew outside Phila:):):)

Murader03
04-05-2004, 11:20 PM
We've already set up a meeting place for the gang coming North from MD/VA. Just after you pass the toll's in Delaware, there is a rest area, approximately 4 miles from the toll gate, left exit BTW. We will be meeting at the south end of the rest area, and I think the time is about 3-3:30. I'll have to check the prior thread on the time. By the time you get the the meeting place, you should have several MM's in tow. Haggis, GordonB, to name a few. MarauderMark will be hooking up also, but don't know if he's planning on catching the group on the road or at the rest area. I'll join you all up there as that's the easiest for me. As far as joining with BigDog, I don't know where that will be as yet. BigDog will have to give us a location. MarauderMark is probably more familiar with the Philly area to arrange the meeting place. I can get into the city, but as far as selecting a place to meet, I'm lost!

BigDog, MarauderMark, chime in!

Murader03
04-10-2004, 02:01 AM
Time to get this on top again. Only a week away and we'll be at Ray's place. Questions to ponder:

1. For those coming from the south on I-95, is the rest area inside Delaware okay for a meeting place, and what time?

2. Where are we meeting BigDogJim, haven't heard him chime in with the point to meet yet.

Between MarauderMark, and myself, we can probably get to Northeast LM, but a friendly face leading the way would be great.

Attendees from the CAM group to date:

GordonB
Haggis
Mercman
Mad-3R
MarauderMark
Murader03

I know of at least on car from the New York are, and others?

Haggis
04-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Time to get this on top again. Only a week away and we'll be at Ray's place. Questions to ponder:

1. For those coming from the south on I-95, is the rest area inside Delaware okay for a meeting place, and what time?

2. Where are we meeting BigDogJim, haven't heard him chime in with the point to meet yet.

Between MarauderMark, and myself, we can probably get to Northeast LM, but a friendly face leading the way would be great.

Attendees from the CAM group to date:

GordonB
Haggis
Mercman
Mad-3R
MarauderMark
Murader03

I know of at least on car from the New York are, and others?

1) 3pm at the rest stop any objections?

2) I thought Jim was going to meet us at the rest stop. Jim right?