PDA

View Full Version : Locked And Loaded!!

MM2004
03-31-2014, 06:14 PM
All venues are looking forward to our group visits as well as the restaurants chosen for this year.

All are staffed up and prepared for our arrival on Friday and Saturday.

Final headcounts an ongoing chore, and will make last contact with our hosts tomorrow/Wednesday with final numbers.

Tomorrow morning, I make the "dry run" to verify GPS accuracy and a looksee on what to expect going to our destinations.

Not seen nor started my DTR in weeks, and need to get things in order there as well.

Gathering up all my gear, etc, etc...

We all know the routine here.

I wish safe travels to everyone heading to Louisville. And look forward to seeing ya'll in a couple of days!

:burnout:

Mike.

Pat
03-31-2014, 06:20 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Scan2.jpg

Gryphonzus
03-31-2014, 06:23 PM
It would probably be a very good idea to start and drive the car. I started our DBP to get it ready and it would not start. The fuel pump made no noise so I got a new pump. When I went out the next day to see if it would run long enough to get it on the lift. It started and ran fine so just to be safe I replaced the fuel pump, the driver module, the cutoff switch and swapped the relay with the horn relay. Keeping my fingers crossed.

knine
03-31-2014, 06:37 PM
It would probably be a very good idea to start and drive the car. I started our DBP to get it ready and it would not start. The fuel pump made no noise so I got a new pump. When I went out the next day to see if it would run long enough to get it on the lift. It started and ran fine so just to be safe I replaced the fuel pump, the driver module, the cutoff switch and swapped the relay with the horn relay. Keeping my fingers crossed.
I had the same problem once, Zack fitted me with a new pump and the problem was gone.

Thanks Mike for puttin' together another one!

MM2004
03-31-2014, 06:37 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Scan2.jpg

Sha-weeeeet!

Nice pat. Very nice!

Mike.

L.Mark
03-31-2014, 06:44 PM
I had the same problem once, Zack fitted me with a new pump and the problem was gone.

Thanks Mike for puttin' together another one!

:wave:...hey man...haven't seen you around here of late...nice to see you on the posting board...

Drewstang
04-01-2014, 06:25 AM
All of my plans to attend are falling apart. SHO is in the shop, not sure when it will be done.

Zack
04-01-2014, 06:33 AM
All of my plans to attend are falling apart. SHO is in the shop, not sure when it will be done.

Gay as AIDS

Haggis
04-01-2014, 08:15 AM

Rent a horse-n-buggy.