PDA

View Full Version : Cruise to Philly Cruise Night From NYC Area

Marauder
04-06-2004, 08:04 AM
From the details posted, it will be from 6-10pm.

Who from points north will be attending?

I thought "MAYBE" the Long Island / NYC guys meet somewhere in the city and cruise to a rest stop on the Nj turnpike and meet up with the Upstate NY / NJ guys then we can all caravan down there together.

I thought maybe to leave NYC at 2pm, meet in NJ at 3pm and caravan down there a bit early to hang out.

Thoughts??? :D

Marauder
04-09-2004, 11:18 AM

I thought "MAYBE" the Long Island / NYC guys meet somewhere in the city and cruise to a rest stop on the Nj turnpike and meet up with the Upstate NY / NJ guys then we can all caravan down there together.

I thought maybe to leave NYC at 2pm, meet in NJ at 3pm and caravan down there a bit early to hang out.

Anyone??? I just want to begin planning a week ahead so we can decide on a place to meet.

TAF
04-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Where's Marty on this one...he hasn't been makin too many meets lately :confused:

martyo
04-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Where's Marty on this one...he hasn't been makin too many meets lately :confused:

Todd, are you sitting down? Now, I don't want to scare you, but I have what is known as a "job" that's J O B. Surely you must have worked at some point in your life, haven't you? How did you buy that "double wide" you live in??

TAF
04-09-2004, 12:34 PM
Todd, are you sitting down? Now, I don't want to scare you, but I have what is known as a "job" that's J O B. Surely you must have worked at some point in your life, haven't you? How did you buy that "double wide" you live in??
Buy? I rent. And I WISH I could afford a "double-wide" :depress: :( :alone:

Bigdogjim
04-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Hey this is highjacking:lol:

Back to the thread:)

MSR7878
04-09-2004, 04:11 PM
I am going to be traveling that weekend on a path that takes me to Philly, I'd love to meet up w/you NYC guys and caravan, Count me in! :up:

Marauder
04-09-2004, 05:01 PM
I am going to be traveling that weekend on a path that takes me to Philly, I'd love to meet up w/you NYC guys and caravan, Count me in! :up:

Since you're comin from CT, we should meet you on the NJ turnpike. Better off so you don't really have to come in through the city....unless you want to....lol. I figure you can bypass the city to avoid extra travel / traffic. :D

From what Ray has been sayin, we probably shouldn't get there too early cause he closes at 5 and needs an hour to move the cars.

We should try to show up in full force all together.

Marty, you going to this?

I say we exchange cell phone numbers via PM next week so we can be in contact.

Elsalsero
04-10-2004, 08:36 AM

count me in {Elsalsero} :rasta:

Bigdogjim
04-10-2004, 07:47 PM
This is going to be great!!

We got Maraduers coming in from North & South!!

Going to be a blast:)

Marauder
04-11-2004, 11:33 AM
This is going to be great!!

We got Maraduers coming in from North & South!!

Going to be a blast:)

Definitely!!! I'm psyched!!!

Ok...so far we have Elsalsero and MSR7878 confirmed for this caravan.

Eddie (Elsalsero), I'm guessing we can meet somewhere in Queens.

Mike (MSR7878), its up to you were you wanna meet us...I was gonna say maybe one of those rest stops on thr NJTP like the one before exit 8 or something.

Any Long Island guys going?

I'm hoping to meet in the city to leave at like 2:30pm - 3pm, meet on the NJTP at like 3:30pm - 4pm. Maybe get there a bit after 5pm and just hang in the immediate area until the lot is ready for us. :D

Marauder
04-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Definitely!!! I'm psyched!!!

Ok...so far we have Elsalsero and MSR7878 confirmed for this caravan.

Eddie (Elsalsero), I'm guessing we can meet somewhere in Queens.

Mike (MSR7878), its up to you were you wanna meet us...I was gonna say maybe one of those rest stops on thr NJTP like the one before exit 8 or something.

Any Long Island guys going?

I'm hoping to meet in the city to leave at like 2:30pm - 3pm, meet on the NJTP at like 3:30pm - 4pm. Maybe get there a bit after 5pm and just hang in the immediate area until the lot is ready for us. :D

After speaking with Eddie (Elsalsero), he is tentative and should know later on this week. He is still moist probably going to the cruise just may not be caravanning down with us.

MSR7878
04-12-2004, 05:53 PM
NJTP rest stop just before exit 8 will work for me, just give me a time and I will be there, we are really looking forward to it!

Marauder
04-13-2004, 05:21 AM
NJTP rest stop just before exit 8 will work for me, just give me a time and I will be there, we are really looking forward to it!

Let's plan a time later this week in case we get last minute joiners. :D

Marauder
04-13-2004, 05:20 PM
Let's plan a time later this week in case we get last minute joiners. :D

Since some are meeting at 4pm at Bennigan's in Philly, I say let's meet at 1:30pm in NYC...2:30pm - 3:00pm on the NJ Turnpike and then 4pm at Bennigan's.

Sound good? :beer: