PDA

View Full Version : A few minor issues

Blk04MM
04-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Few issues with the car.

1. The interior dome lights won't come on unless the car is on. Push the button with the car off and NO light.

2. When I start the car the heated seat illumination button on the passenger side flashes on and off a few times then stop

3. When I turn on the heated seats on the driver side it comes on for about a minute then turns off and won't turn on again until I turn the car off and back on

Anyone here can give me some info on where to start or what to do. I hate electrical issues

martyo
04-06-2014, 10:25 AM
Did yiu check your IAC and clean your MAF? :P

Check fuses and relays first.

Blk04MM
04-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Did yiu check your IAC and clean your MAF? :P

Check fuses and relays first.

Fuses work. None burnt out

Spectragod
04-06-2014, 06:27 PM
There is a control interface for the heated seats, it is possibly bad, the LED can be re-soldered in the seat heater switch, I would need to look at a wiring diagram for the dome light circuit to diagnose it.

chief455
04-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Few issues with the car.

2. When I start the car the heated seat illumination button on the passenger side flashes on and off a few times then stop

Anyone here can give me some info on where to start or what to do. I hate electrical issues
I share issue #2 on my driver side heated seat switch button.:confused:

Blk04MM
04-07-2014, 02:30 PM
There is a control interface for the heated seats, it is possibly bad, the LED can be re-soldered in the seat heater switch, I would need to look at a wiring diagram for the dome light circuit to diagnose it.

Is there a fix for the seats that you know of or what to buy