PDA

View Full Version : Back in the NW

Jeronimojc
04-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Hello!
Some of you know I am back in the Northwest. I brought my wrecked black MM with me. After much consideration, I decided I'll be parting it out. I'll be taking my time doing this. For now, I am not exactly listing a bunch of things for sale here as I didn't want to get bombarded with requests from all over the country.

What I'd like to do for now is let the local guys know about my intent. If any of you guys need something OEM in particular feel free to PM me to see if we can work something out (pick up only). At some point I'll be offering some items to the mm.net folks and in ebay. Don't know much about selling in ebay yet. I posted the radio there just to see how things work.

One place where you can see what things I've pulled out is in craigslist. http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/pts/4429334619.html

As for pricing, I'll be looking though ebay and mm.net to see what things have been selling for. I am mostly looking to recoup cost.

Hope to see many of you guys in May!

:burnout:

Hadamustang1
04-25-2014, 12:17 PM
welcome to the Northwet..

I would be interested in the wheels.

I could pick them up..

HeavyMetalMerc
04-25-2014, 01:24 PM
nice to have back in NW, and there may be some things id be interested in once you have time.
i'll pm you with what im looking for

Jeronimojc
04-25-2014, 03:20 PM
Great! I'll be checking for PMs and we can go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk