PDA

View Full Version : 5th Annual New Hampshire Meet 2014 ~ ITINERARY~

Ms. Denmark
04-26-2014, 10:18 AM
The 5th Annual New Hampshire Meet Itinerary ~ Aug. 1-3

7/31 Thursday
3pm. Check-in available at our host hotel, The Hampton Inn, Concord/Bow.

RESERVE ON LINE: www.hamptoninnconcord.com using code CAR

6-7 pm. Meet & Greet old friends and new in the lobby. Enjoy a glass of wine and relax before heading out to dinner with a group or on your own.

7pm Dinner at The Barley House in Concord. ****(Let us know by late afternoon if you're coming to dinner)
132 North Main Street, Concord
(603) 228-6363

http://www.thebarleyhouse.com/

8/1 Friday

Breakfast at the Hotel
9:45 am. Meet in parking lot for drivers meeting
10:00 am. Depart the Hotel for cruise to Newfields, NH
11:00 am. Tour of The Squamscot Soda Company. Purchase some of their unusual varieties to take home if you like!
Conner Bottling Works
120 Exeter Rd. (Rt. 85)
Newfields, NH
(603) 772-3376

http://www.nhsoda.com

1 PM Lunch at Wild Rover Pub
The Only Irish Pub On A Polish Street In A French City.

21 Kosciuszko Street
Manchester NH, 03101
(603)-669-7722

customerservice@wildroverpub.c om

2:45 pm TOUR of Van Otis Chocolates - (About 1 hour) Admission $5
Van Otis Chocolates
341 Elm St
Manchester, NH 03101

www.vanotis.com

4:00 pm Cruise back to Concord
6:00 pm. Depart the Hotel for The McAuliffe Science Center, Concord
7:00 pm. Evening Starshow at The McAuliffe Planetarium

http://www.starhop.com

Late Dinner in Concord at The Long Horn Steak House

http://www.longhornsteakhouse.com/locations/concord/concord/2600201

8/2 Saturday

Breakfast at the Hotel
9:30 am. Meet in parking lot for drivers meeting
9:45 am. Depart the Hotel for The Pierce Manse, 14 Horseshoe Pond Lane, Concord (603) 225-4555

10 am Tour of the The Pierce Manse-(About 1.5 hours) Admission $7/ Seniors $6

http://www.piercemanse.org/Visit.html

11:30 am Depart Concord for scenic drive to Bristol.

1 pm Lunch at an Irish Pub in Bristol Kathleen's Cottage (603) 744-6336
91 Lake St.
Bristol, NH

http://www.kathleenscottagenh.com/

Cruise to Weirs Beach with time to shop and stroll the boardwalk. http://weirsbeach.com/reasons-to-visit/boardwalk/

7 pm - 10 pm Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise on Lake Winnipesaukee aboard The M/S Mount Washington Enjoy a 3 hour sunset cruise and Buffet along with great live Rock & Roll!

Rock ’n’ Roll Saturday Night (8/2)

Saturday, August 2, 2014
7-10 PM
Departing from Weirs Beach

All tickets: $53

The boarding time for this cruise is 6:15 PM

http://www.cruisenh.com/

Important reminder...Everyone who plans to join us for this dinner cruise on the lake needs to purchase their tickets well in advance because it is very popular and will sell out. Just go to the link above and specify boarding at Weir's Beach for the Saturday Night Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise. You will then receive a confirmation letter in the mail. Be sure to bring it with you!

8/3 Sunday

Breakfast at the Hotel
7:00 am Meet in parking lot for drivers meeting
7:15 am Depart the Hotel for Merrimack, NH for those wishing to park on the lawn for the car show.
8:00 am -3 pm We will enter the big SHOW & SHINE CAR SHOW held on the grounds of the Budweiser Brewery!

http://mjwrabbit.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/bud2014flyera1.pdf See Show Flyer Here

Take a tour of Budweiser and enjoy some free samples. See the famous Clydesdale Horses at the stables onsite.

http://www.budweisertours.com/

**Lunch At The Car Show
Return to Concord for those staying overnight.
Dinner at local eatery

8/4 Monday

Breakfast at the Hotel
11am. Check out and goodbyes until next time.

Final List Of Those Who Attended (updated on 7/5/14)

1. RacerX & Tracy
2. DWSTANG67
3. NavySeabee
4. Marauder Jim
5. MM03MOK & SergntMac
6. vtwoodsman & Marianne
7. Stogie Bear & Christine
8. Mr. Man & Ms. Denmark
9.12.Cobra Kid
1013.Shermanator
11.Blown3.8 & Stephanie & daughter
12.RFOverlord
13.nhmuscle
14.Gray Ghost & Susan
15. Mr. Man & Ms. Denmark
We Were So Glad To See [B]You In New Hampshire!

NavySeabee
04-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Outstanding Paula! Looking forward to it. :)

Thanks for all your work!

RacerX
04-26-2014, 02:39 PM
WOOHOO!!! :beer:

NavySeabee
04-26-2014, 02:51 PM
...and thanks to Eric also! I'm sure he helped.

Ms. Denmark
04-26-2014, 02:54 PM
Outstanding Paula! Looking forward to it. :)

Thanks for all your work! Thanks, Pete. We had a little help from our friends. ;) VVVVV

WOOHOO!!! :beer: Right back atcha Bill. Thank you and Tracy for your help!

DWSTANG67
04-26-2014, 03:37 PM
Looks like a great event
good job Paula and Eric

:banana2::banana2::banana2::ba nana2:

NavySeabee
04-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise on Lake Winnipesaukee aboard The M/S Mount Washington Enjoy a 3 hour sunset cruise and Buffet along with great live Rock & Roll!

**Important! Cruise tickets are on a first come / first served basis so purchase yours early!** Check back here for details.

Has anyone gotten tickets for the cruise yet?
http://cruisenh.com/schedule.php

Ms. Denmark
04-28-2014, 02:55 PM
We haven't yet, but our group will need to get them as early as possible because it does sell out. We will board at Weirs Beach.

Bigdogjim
04-28-2014, 07:22 PM
This is one great meet! Can't wait to get loose on the back roads:)

MM03MOK
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
The link for Squamscot didn't work. Try this one.

McAuliffe Center didn't work either.

:woohoo:

Ms. Denmark
04-29-2014, 02:35 AM
The link for Squamscot didn't work. Try this one.

McAuliffe Center didn't work either.

:woohoo:

Fixed in post 1. Thanks, Mary!!

Guittard22
04-29-2014, 04:17 AM
Sounds like an amazing long weekend , I was wanted to meet the Budweiser Horses

License2Bill
04-29-2014, 04:35 AM
This is a tough decision. Go to New Hampshire, meet some awesome people and have a great time or go to Greenville, SC to take part in the USBSF (United States Bobsled and Skeleton Federation) Combine and see if I make the cut for the National team...I'll keep my options open since I still have to save for Australia in September

Guittard22
04-29-2014, 06:22 AM
This is a tough decision. Go to New Hampshire, meet some awesome people and have a great time or go to Greenville, SC to take part in the USBSF (United States Bobsled and Skeleton Federation) Combine and see if I make the cut for the National team...I'll keep my options open since I still have to save for Australia in September

Go to NH You need to experience the group and skull of death!!

Bigdogjim
04-29-2014, 07:03 AM
Just booked the hotel! 92 days from today:)

Guittard22
04-30-2014, 09:35 AM
MS. D could you PM me your number got to ask you a few things about this weekend of the events you got planned .

Ms. Denmark
04-30-2014, 10:34 AM
MS. D could you PM me your number got to ask you a few things about this weekend of the events you got planned .
Sure, Chris. You got it.:)

vtwoodsman
05-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Just bought tickets. Boarding Time is 6:15 PM. :)

Ms. Denmark
05-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Just bought tickets. Boarding Time is 6:15 PM. :)

Great John!

Just a reminder...Everyone who plans to join us for this dinner cruise on the lake needs to purchase their tickets well in advance because it is very popular and will sell out. Just go to the link in the itinerary and specify boarding at Weir's Beach for the Saturday Night Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise.

MarauderJim
05-08-2014, 01:55 PM
Hey Paula & Eric,

That's an impressive itineray. It looks like you did a lot of research.

Great Job!

I have one question?

Did you choose the Budweiser factory because RacerX wanted to see more horsepower?

Jim ;)

Mr. Man
05-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Hey Paula & Eric,

That's an impressive itineray. It looks like you did a lot of research.

Great Job!

I have one question?

Did you choose the Budweiser factory because RacerX wanted to see more horsepower?

Jim ;)Groan:shake:.....No soup for you, 1 year;)

Actually Ken(NH Muscle) suggested it. It is hooked in with Make a Wish so a good cause :banana: and a write off as well.:bows:

On another note:

We just received our confirmation letter from the Mt Washington cruise line for our two tickets today.

Everyone wanting to attend please order your tickets early as the cruises do sell out. Paula and I have no control on the ticket availablity. See first post for more info. :)

RacerX
05-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Just got our tickets! :beer:

Ms. Denmark
06-03-2014, 07:05 AM
Just got our tickets! :beer:

Bumping. RacerX is hooked up...are you? :D

NavySeabee
06-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Bumping. RacerX is hooked up...are you? :D

I'm assuming the tickets mentioned are for the cruise. Got mine a couple of days ago. Counting down!

Due to the Jazz Fest, Wendy will not be able to join us :(

Maybe next year it can be a couple of weeks later? She had a great time when she came. Not too mention her detailing skills were appreciated! lol

Ms. Denmark
06-10-2014, 06:35 AM
I'm assuming the tickets mentioned are for the cruise. Got mine a couple of days ago. Counting down!

Due to the Jazz Fest, Wendy will not be able to join us :(

Maybe next year it can be a couple of weeks later? She had a great time when she came. Not too mention her detailing skills were appreciated! lol
Yes, the cruise tickets! Everyone should get theirs as soon as they can.
Tell Wendy that next year we'll ALL coming to the Newport Jazz Festival with her. :D

MM03MOK
06-13-2014, 08:19 AM
Cruise tickets purchased!!

[SIZE="3"]Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise on Lake Winnipesaukee aboard The M/S Mount Washington Enjoy a 3 hour sunset cruise and Buffet along with great live Rock & Roll!

Important reminder...Everyone who plans to join us for this dinner cruise on the lake needs to purchase their tickets well in advance because it is very popular and will sell out. Just go to the link above and specify boarding at Weir's Beach for the Saturday Night Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise. You will then receive a confirmation letter in the mail. Be sure to bring it with you!

Make Your Plans and Join Us! We Hope To See [B]You In New Hampshire!

STOGIE BEAR
06-18-2014, 02:50 PM
Paula; FYI I.am booked in for bed breakfast, boat but I/ll have to just watch the rock and roll, Christine will be driving again, See you in the lobby July 31 I hope Eric has recovered from the heat of Carlisle
STOGIE BEAR

Ms. Denmark
06-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Cruise tickets purchased!! :banana:

Paula; FYI I.am booked in for bed breakfast, boat but I/ll have to just watch the rock and roll, Christine will be driving again, See you in the lobby July 31 I hope Eric has recovered from the heat of Carlisle
STOGIE BEAR

Yea!! Fantastic, Richard! We are all looking forward to having you and your terrific driver, Christine, come with us to New Hampshire again! And I promise I won't make you dance with me! LOL :D

BTW Eric is fully recovered. ;) Give Christine our best regards and see you July 31 in the lobby!

Bigdogjim
06-19-2014, 03:53 AM
Still no word on the condition of the marauder but I am going to book the attractions for this get together:);)

I have 6-7 weeks to get this sorted out as far as engine issues go:confused:

Ms. Denmark
06-20-2014, 02:31 AM
Still no word on the condition of the marauder but I am going to book the attractions for this get together:);)

I have 6-7 weeks to get this sorted out as far as engine issues go:confused: Don't forget to sort out what else you can drive to get yourself up to New Hampshire IF the Marauder isn't ready. ;) Just be there!

Bigdogjim
06-20-2014, 07:16 AM
Hey Mrs.D go empty your PM box it is full! :)

Ms. Denmark
06-22-2014, 06:45 AM
Big Bump....

Get on it...Make Your Plans and Join Us! We Hope To See You In New Hampshire!

MarauderJim
06-24-2014, 02:13 PM
I'm booked for the boat cruise. I hate to leave the DBP. Can it be loaded on the boat too?

;)

jsignorelli
06-24-2014, 04:07 PM
I still have reservations about the "Three Hour cruise" we booked. As I grew up watching Gilligan's Island, I recall it didn't work out very well. Shall I bring my GPS and Ham radio?

Bigdogjim
06-24-2014, 04:40 PM
^^^^Life vest's or small blow up raft :lol:

Bluerauder
06-24-2014, 05:47 PM
The 5th Annual New Hampshire Meet Itinerary ~ Aug. 1-3

Bernie and I are gonna have to pass again on this trip. We'll be at Ocean City, MD with the family the week before. Condo has been booked for almost a year. The timing just doesn't seem to work out for us. :( Maybe one day the stars will align and I will be able to take her back to New England for a vacation.

jsignorelli
06-24-2014, 06:22 PM
I can bring both a life vest and our Zodiak. although, the inflatable might be considered over-kill.

chief455
06-24-2014, 10:45 PM
Big Bump....

Get on it...Make Your Plans and Join Us! We Hope To See You In New Hampshire!

Can't do the entire event. ~4 hour drive each way.
Can be at hotel Saturday noon, find group, stay overnight, hang with cool kids for the day and head out by ~4p.m. Sunday.
Just make the overnight reservation and wing the rest? Does that make sense?

Ms. Denmark
06-25-2014, 02:20 AM
Can't do the entire event. ~4 hour drive each way.
Can be at hotel Saturday noon, find group, stay overnight, hang with cool kids for the day and head out by ~4p.m. Sunday.
Just make the overnight reservation and wing the rest? Does that make sense?Makes great sense. On Saturday you can catch up with us and do the Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise and on Sunday do the Car Show, lunch and Budweiser tour with us before heading out at 4 pm. Love to have you along. Just make your hotel reservation before July 17 and make the Dinner cruise reservation now (because it will sell out). Keep us posted!

chief455
06-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Makes great sense. On Saturday you can catch up with us and do the Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise and on Sunday do the Car Show, lunch and Budweiser tour with us before heading out at 4 pm. Love to have you along. Just make your hotel reservation before July 17 and make the Dinner cruise reservation now (because it will sell out). Keep us posted!
Sounds good!

I'm looking for a co-pilot and should be ready to go
thanks for setting up such a well planned event :beer:

burt ragio
06-27-2014, 05:05 AM
I plan to join everyone Sunday the day of the car show. Looking foward to see some smiling faces .

Ms. Denmark
06-27-2014, 07:33 AM
Sounds good!

I'm looking for a co-pilot and should be ready to go
thanks for setting up such a well planned event :beer: Great! (And you're welcome.) :) Look forward to seeing you & your co-pilot in New Hampshire!

I plan to join everyone Sunday the day of the car show. Looking foward to see some smiling faces .
We look forward to seeing your smiling face again too! :D

I'll add both you guys to the list of attendees.

Ms. Denmark
07-04-2014, 06:14 AM
Bumping...Take a Look at The Planned Itinerary
and Make Plans to Join Us!
:beer:

Ms. Denmark
07-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Just updated our itinerary so take a look at post 1 to see what's been added! We're going to have fun! And don't forget to book your hotel room soon! The cut-off date is July 17th. After that date please contact me and I will do my best to get you a room at our group rate depending on availability.

Come one day or come for the whole enchilada...we look forward to seeing you in New Hampshire!!

:party::bunny2::welcome1: :bunny2::party:

nh muscle
07-12-2014, 01:12 PM
I look forward to seeing everyone at t get car show and calling in sick that morning so I can go!!! Shhhhh

Ms. Denmark
07-15-2014, 02:34 AM
Itinerary has been finalized...see post 1.

Don't forget to order your Rock & Roll Dinner Cruise ticket right away! See you in New Hampshire!

:beer:

Ms. Denmark
07-15-2014, 01:20 PM
Who Else Is Coming?
We are so glad to see some members who are joining us for the first time....and always glad to see all the usual suspects too! What about you? Come on and join us.:)

List Of Those Attending (updated as needed)

1. DWSTANG67
2. NavySeabee
3. Marauder Jim
4. MM03MOK & Sargent Mac
5. vtwoodsman & Marianne
6. Stogie Bear & Christine
7. Mr. Man & Ms. Denmark
8. jsignorelli & Joanne
9. chief455
10.burt ragio
11.Cobra Kid
12.Shermanator
13.Blown3.8 & family
14.BigdogJim
15.RacerX & Tracy
16.nhmuscle
17.RFOverlord

Make Your Plans and Join Us! We Hope To See You In New Hampshire!

Guittard22
07-15-2014, 09:34 PM
What members will be Meeting and doing Thursday activities ?

NavySeabee
07-16-2014, 03:16 AM
Chris, my ETA is Friday morning.

jsignorelli
07-16-2014, 09:01 AM
My ETA is Friday afternoon. I work until noon.

Ms. Denmark
07-16-2014, 09:40 AM

Chris, my ETA is Friday morning.

My ETA is Friday afternoon. I work until noon.

I will put get a poll posted up this weekend so we can see who is arriving when and what everyone is planning to participate in.

Chris, (and anyone else) you are welcome to come hang with us on Thursday and go out to dinner that evening. Let us know!

Guittard22
07-17-2014, 08:56 PM
I will put get a poll posted up this weekend so we can see who is arriving when and what everyone is planning to participate in.

Chris, (and anyone else) you are welcome to come hang with us on Thursday and go out to dinner that evening. Let us know!

I am trying for Thursday after work to meet up for dinner , night time drinks ... Maybe I will let my Gf drive the marauder home that night :bigcry:

maineiac
07-17-2014, 10:00 PM
Can you say sick day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigdogjim
07-22-2014, 03:30 PM
:bump: :bump: 10 days and counting:)

Note I am counting down to August 1 not July 31:)

Ms. Denmark
07-23-2014, 02:31 AM
:bump: :bump: 10 days and counting:)

Note I am counting down to August 1 not July 31:) Looks like about 17 cars coming so far and a bunch of really cool people! Yup, can't wait!! :beer:

NavySeabee
07-23-2014, 05:52 PM
See you all at the soda company!:banana:

NavySeabee
07-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Amazing how much you can squeeze into a few days!

Ms. Denmark
07-24-2014, 08:15 AM
See you all at the soda company!:banana: Isn't that our code name for The Flaming Skull of Death?

Amazing how much you can squeeze into a few days!
Ah.....yes it is! :D See you soon, Pete!

Bigdogjim
07-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Starting to pack this weekend:):):)

Got a wedding Friday & Saturday then coast till it's time to leave for NH :up:

(Watch someone will call me and need help like right away.) ( I know I'll screen calls:loL )

8 days to go!

Ms. Denmark
07-28-2014, 02:49 PM
Hope you are all getting packed and ready for New Hampshire! We are heading up tomorrow. The itinerary is finalized so feel free to print it out and I also made copies and a contact sheet for everyone so pick yours up at the hotel registration desk. (or get one from me when we see you) We just learned that unfortunately jsignorelli and Joanne will not be able to come this time. We'll surely miss them and hope to see them next year.

If you don't have our phone number and would like it, shoot me a pm. We can be reached at the hotel starting tomorrow. Safe travel and can't wait to see all of you!!

DON'T FORGET YOUR DINNER CRUISE CONFIRMATION LETTER!

See You In New Hampshire!!

Ms. Denmark
07-30-2014, 06:56 AM

Bluerauder
07-31-2014, 09:23 AM
Ya'll have fun up there this week. I'll be with you in spirit !! :D

Be sure to post up lots of pics so we can enjoy the activities from our computer seats. :(

Ms. Denmark
07-31-2014, 12:24 PM
Thanks, Charlie! We plan to have a great time and I'll do my best to document it in pics. Weather is good so far so fingers crossed! Wish you were here!

Bigdogjim
07-31-2014, 12:50 PM
Got to call it....no show :mad: Exhaust issues with the F-150 and no parts till Friday late in the afternoon.

Enjoy the Countryside and the cruise :up:

Ms. Denmark
07-31-2014, 01:47 PM
Got to call it....no show :mad: Exhaust issues with the F-150 and no parts till Friday late in the afternoon.

Enjoy the Countryside and the cruise :up:

Just got your message, Jim. :( We will miss you!! So sorry about the truck.

NavySeabee
07-31-2014, 04:22 PM
I'm done making things Shiney!! These meets take so much work! See you in the morning😃http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/01/ude8ybe5.jpg

CWright
07-31-2014, 04:25 PM
Looking good boss!!

maineiac
07-31-2014, 04:37 PM
What i have to wash the silver *****,see you all sunday!Maybee Sat night late at hotel.

Guittard22
08-01-2014, 06:50 AM
Looking super clean ...but I sure you will be doing a car wash again with the crew like last year before dinner .. I went to the wrong car wash lol