PDA

View Full Version : David Gainy has left John Eagle L/M

2003 MIB
04-08-2004, 07:35 AM
I'm bummed. I wanted to get the tires rotated and transmission serviced before tonight's meeting so I call JE and David is gone. This guy was a great Service Advisor and took great care of our Marauders. My new SA is Brian Castleberry- I haven't met him yet but will report based on my experience. The right service guy is like having gold- the wrong one is like having mold.

Logan
04-08-2004, 08:02 AM
Yeah, he left almost a month ago.... I'm sure I posted that up...

Anyway, Brian's ok. But, I've been dealing with Jared Martin. Him and David Gainey are like peas in the same pod. All the same benefits and privileges are available...

I'm bummed. I wanted to get the tires rotated and transmission serviced before tonight's meeting so I call JE and David is gone. This guy was a great Service Advisor and took great care of our Marauders. My new SA is Brian Castleberry- I haven't met him yet but will report based on my experience. The right service guy is like having gold- the wrong one is like having mold.

2003 MIB
04-08-2004, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=Logan]Yeah, he left almost a month ago.... I'm sure I posted that up...[QUOTE]

I must have missed that one, Logan but thanks for the advice. :up:

Petrograde
04-08-2004, 02:48 PM
crap,... Dave was a really good dude