PDA

View Full Version : CAM anyone interested in a Dyno Session.

Haggis
04-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Greetings Capital Area Marauders,

Are there any Marauder Owners in the D.C. area interested in having their cars Dynoed or Dyno Tuned? I talk with a fellow at Maryland Performace Center and he told me that if we were to get enough people interested that he could arrange to have the people from Superchips come down for a dyno session. I did not ask him how many cars we needed or what a group rate would be. I would first like to know how many would be interested in doing this? If we get enough people interested I will call back to find out further information.

Also is there any in the area who has dealt with Maryland Performance Center in the past? If so how was your experience dealing with them, good or bad?

MAD-3R
04-08-2004, 09:36 AM
I would very much be interested. Getting Jerry to do a mild tweak for local gas and conditions would be awsome. As for the shop, I've never delt with them. Might want to check with some of the other performace boards.

Murader03
04-08-2004, 10:56 PM
Gordon,

I'd be interested, depending on when. I'll be at Dr. Reinharts in June for a few simple mods, mainly the transmission. cooling and pullies. I was also going to have Dennis tweak it some. Was going to have the exhaust mod done also, but other things came along ant ate up that part of the cash flow. Oh well!

Haggis
04-09-2004, 05:40 AM
Bob, I was wondering what happened to you on the 3rd of April when you didn't show up. Well if you can get the cash flow back definitly do the exhaust mod.

I am going to wait to see how many we have that are interested before I arrange anything. I am going to stop by there and check it out for myself and will post my observations.

The person that I talked to said that they have had Mustang and Corvette Clubs there for Dyno sessions.

Murader03
04-09-2004, 08:52 AM
Bob, I was wondering what happened to you on the 3rd of April when you didn't show up. Well if you can get the cash flow back definitly do the exhaust mod.

Haggis, what did I miss on the 3rd of April? Did we have meet somewhere? Hum, I remember where I was stuck at now! Wife and daughter-in-law had a garage sale, guess who got to carry all the junk out and back? :lol:

Haggis
04-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Haggis, what did I miss on the 3rd of April? Did we have meet somewhere? Hum, I remember where I was stuck at now! Wife and daughter-in-law had a garage sale, guess who got to carry all the junk out and back? :lol:

You had mentioned to me that you were going to be at Dennis' on the 3rd. Something about driving your son down to Penscola and leaving your car at Dennis' between the 3rd and 7th of April and getting a rental. Did not see you there and we wondered what happened to you.

Murader03
04-09-2004, 04:13 PM
You had mentioned to me that you were going to be at Dennis' on the 3rd. Something about driving your son down to Penscola and leaving your car at Dennis' between the 3rd and 7th of April and getting a rental. Did not see you there and we wondered what happened to you.

Oh! Sorry, that was the 3rd of June. Driving my grandson to Fla for college. Dang brat's gonna be the smart one of the bunch.......His Mom was going to but him on a bus for 2 1/2 days. That kinda gave me an excuse to go to Fl. and see Dennis. I still have friends in the Orange Park/Green Cove area from my military days. Spent 14 years in the Jax area. Was back down there several years ago and couldn't believe the changes that had taken place.

MarauderMark
04-09-2004, 04:42 PM
interested in having their cars Dynoed or Dyno Tuned?

I am going to dennis i a couple of weeks he will do mine .Didn't you have yours done there after the upgrades ??If so why would you be doing it again?Not trying to flame here . i just dont know .i thought it was something you get done once .you mean i'd have to get dynoed more than once?? :confused:

Marauder
04-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Haggis, off topic but where in Frederick are you? My friend lives about a mile from Adams Town Road and Buckeystown Pike.

Haggis
04-10-2004, 08:39 PM
I am going to dennis i a couple of weeks he will do mine .Didn't you have yours done there after the upgrades ??If so why would you be doing it again?Not trying to flame here . i just dont know .i thought it was something you get done once .you mean i'd have to get dynoed more than once?? :confused:

Dennis was not able to dyno tune my car, he had problems due to the location of the MAF. It kept spiking in the AF ratio, I am waiting for him to send me a program that will correct that problem.

Haggis, off topic but where in Frederick are you? My friend lives about a mile from Adams Town Road and Buckeystown Pike.

Know the area too well!! Does he live in Adamstown or Buckeystown? It has really grown up in the last year or two.

Back on subject, is there anyone else interesred in a Dyno or Dyno tune session in the D.C. area. The more people we get the more likely the guys from Superchips will show.

Marauder
04-11-2004, 11:41 AM
Know the area too well!! Does he live in Adamstown or Buckeystown? It has really grown up in the last year or two.

She lives in Adamstown but I think here local post office or municipality is Frederick if I remember correctly. I haven't seen her in almost 3 years!!!

We used to hang out at all the local stuff on Buckeystown Pike...I think there's a Pizza Hut in one of those mini malls. :D

Half way back on topic....maybe I'll take a road trip down to this dyno session and also visit my friend at the same time. :)

Haggis
04-13-2004, 08:59 AM
There is two possible three are there any more members interested in a dyno session or having your car dyno tuned?

So far that are interested:
Mad-3R
Murader03
Marauder
Merc
Stephan Soulsby

merc
04-13-2004, 11:30 AM
Ok, I have been a hold out , but add me to the list.

Stephen Soulsby
04-13-2004, 08:32 PM
I have absolutly no idea how much this may cost, but count me as interested.

Haggis
04-14-2004, 05:28 AM
I have absolutly no idea how much this may cost, but count me as interested.

That is why I want to get a list of how many are interested. I will talk with everyone on Saturday at the "Cruise Night" and will call Maryland Performance Center back up next week and get a price check. Hopefully we will have enough people to bring in the people from Superchips to help out. We can also use this excuse to have a Capital Area Marauder's meet. All are welcome even if you do not want to dyno, but I think the more we have the cheaper it will be.