PDA

View Full Version : SS Inserts - Impressive

HwyCruiser
04-08-2004, 05:26 PM
This has been on the list since day one. Ordered the SS Inserts Monday night, got them today (Thursday) in the mail.

Wow, these are impressive. They are about as thick as a dime! Very cleanly cut and just dropped right in. IMO a must have for the black Marauder. Balances the trunk Mercury logo just right. Now I think I'll keep the rear badge.

With the badgeless grill on the front and the SS Inserts on the rear, they might wonder what's coming but have no question once I'm past!

If you want them, get them ordered before the "coupon" code listed on the MM.NET homepage group buy writeup expires...

- JD

darebren
04-09-2004, 06:05 PM
There's a 50 response long post if you needed help on how to stick them on? looks like you figured it out okay... just teasing... :bounce:

FordNut
04-09-2004, 08:21 PM
After putting them on the wife's silver, I like them so well I ordered some for my black. Off with the red, on with the SS.

Bluerauder
04-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Wow, these are impressive. They are about as thick as a dime! Very cleanly cut and just dropped right in. IMO a must have for the black Marauder.
- JD

And, the SS Inserts are a very nice addition to the Blue Marauder also. :up:

emcars
05-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Was wondering if someone can tell me if the marauder chrome letters everybody puts on the rear bumper come in black? i need to buy 1

MM03MOK
05-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Was wondering if someone can tell me if the marauder chrome letters everybody puts on the rear bumper come in black? i need to buy 1 http://www.ssinserts.com/
Stainless Steel Inserts are made of 20 gauge mirror finish...

woaface
05-14-2004, 09:10 PM
They make all kinds of cool stuff for the Marauder!!!

teamrope
05-14-2004, 10:47 PM
After putting them on the wife's silver, I like them so well I ordered some for my black. Off with the red, on with the SS.
They went on mt Black 1st, I just put them on mrs teamrope DTR this evening. She just got it out of the custom shop, and it looks sweet badgeless.

hdwrench
12-05-2004, 06:23 PM
installed mine today... they look awesome!

:bows:

bigslim
12-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Had them on my black one and wasn't sure if I wanted them on the silver. I am so glad that I put them on it. A guy I work with was following me one day and said it looks sweet on it. Real suttle and nice.

Kramer
12-06-2004, 08:03 PM
on silver they look great!

MarauderMark
12-06-2004, 08:09 PM
And, the SS Inserts are a very nice addition to the Blue Marauder also. :up:

on silver they look great!

They look good on any Marauder..Make that hiney shiney!!! :up:

jgc61sr2002
12-06-2004, 08:13 PM
They look great on any color Marauder. :D

MikesMerc
12-06-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm slow to come around, but I just ordered a set last night. I'm gonna try to add a little bling to balance with the performance.

Bradley G
12-10-2004, 07:24 AM
Hey Mike,

The inserts are remarkable,Very high quality.If your looking to balance your car,Good Luck,as I am not sure if there is enough bling goodies offered yet;) The inserts were the very first thing I did.They look like they belong on the car.
Bradley G
P S The only drawback is, the stiff neck you get from walking away from the car :D

I'm slow to come around, but I just ordered a set last night. I'm gonna try to add a little bling to balance with the performance.

fastblackmerc
12-10-2004, 07:32 AM
Hey Mike,

The inserts are remarkable,Very high quality.If your looking to balance your car,Good Luck,as I am not sure if there is enough bling goodies offered yet;) The inserts were the very first thing I did.They look like they belong on the car.
Bradley G
P S The only drawback is, the stiff neck you get from walking away from the car :D

One of the first mods I did to my black-on-black. Just the right addition to the exterior chrome.

:D