PDA

View Full Version : Q's for all Marauder S owners

Big Joe P
04-08-2004, 08:27 PM
yeah... all 20 something of us..
I was wondering how happy you all were with the car, and if you've added anything to it.

I've put on about 5500 miles and just love it. As obvious by the number of posts in THIS forum, KB doesn't get a lot of play here. I thought I'd reach out to the "S" owners. This site is great, there's so much info here, it's incredible.
Logan, YOU are to be commended.....

mcb26
04-09-2004, 06:04 AM
Bought my 03 used from Pearman L.M. , about a month ago. This is the best all around car I have ever driven. I have driven cars that are faster, cars that handel better,cars that are more comfortable, But never one that combined power, handling, and comfort. There is no car to compare it with.

MM03MOK
04-09-2004, 06:13 AM
Bought my 03 used from Pearman L.M. , about a month ago.You bought a used Supercharged Marauder?? What kind of blower?

SergntMac
04-09-2004, 09:10 AM
I love my Marauder S, it's not disappointed me one bit. I've added a few things to Kenny's design, most of which is stuff not yet available when Kenny finished the #1x. That stuff is in my sig, and the car is a remarkable drive.

The KB design may not be the fastest in the 1/4 mile, but it's pretty damm quick and handles like a dream. Only another KB Marauder will catch me in the twisties. Just the right combination of suspension, tire and brake treatments that can be immitated, but not duplicated. Pro-built, only way to travel, in my not so humble opinion!

Haggis
04-10-2004, 09:22 PM
As Mac says, I love my car, from the handling to the whistle the engine makes. I also have added a few more mods to my car from cosmetic to performance and handling. I remember when I was first looking into buying a Marauder, Kenny Brown was the only one offering a supercharge package. I was also luck enough to be able to get one of the Signature Series. Like we have all learned over the last year there are always more mods becoming available to us from one vendor or another.

So whether our cars are stock or we have a Kenny Brown, Reinhart or Trilogy car there is always room for improvement and I will continue to add mods to the car that will improve it even further, to be able to tweek a little more out of her.

I have only seen the three of us on the site, the 1x (Mac), #8 (myself), and #15 (Big Joe P). Do any of you know where the others are at?

I would also like to thank David Frey and the rest of the team at Kenny Brown's for building such a great car and I also feel privileged in owning one. I hope to still have #8 in ten to twenty years.