PDA

View Full Version : 08APR04 Meeting summary

2003 MIB
04-09-2004, 05:46 AM
It was a good night, Folks. We all missed Logan (duh!) and made the aquaintance of a potential Marauder owner (Mysta Kang aka Andre). Steve, Linda, Bill, Maury and Jack were in attendance. My new Service Advisor- Brian Castleberry is a good dude and full transmission service ( pan off, refill and then back flush) was $169.00. My fluid was clean albeit a little scorched- hmm, I wonder how that happened :o . We were also treated to a drive-by visit by David Gainy (he's landed at Overseas Motors and looking forward to some new challenges there). JE let him go due to some an "attitude problem"- I never saw it and the man always delivered the goods for me- I don't know. Maury spoofed us all by driving up in a Silver '04 (Bill's car- Why do people keep handing over keys to Cruzer??????- I think it's a practice to avoid :) )
Okay now the big news- Dean and Gayla stopped by on their way west to pick up the plates for his new Silver '04 and she was sportin' a big ol' honkin' engagement ring :rock: :rock: . Another Marauder owner gives up the supercharger to buy jewelry- what's the world comin' to???? :rolleyes:
Maury and I showed Kang a 5800 mile '03 Black 300Bfor sale and a new Black with the light interior. It occurs to me that we are a salesman's worst nightmare. They just don't know much about the cars...He was quiet and let Maury talk (like you get a choice on that one :burnout: ). We hope to see y'all that couldn't make the meeting at Chuck's on the 24th.
-Dan

MYSTA KANG
04-09-2004, 06:54 AM
All Im wating on is the next arrivals! :up:

jfclancy
04-09-2004, 03:37 PM
(Bill's car- Why do people keep handing over keys to Cruzer??????- I think it's a practice to avoid :) )
Sorry I missed the meeting, Work Arrrgh!!!! gotta pay for the car tho ?
Hey Maurry you think you might be eating b'fast tommorow Sat the 10th at Owens ?
Congrats on the Ring thing Dean and Gayla !!!

Joe Clancy

cruzer
04-09-2004, 08:48 PM
(Bill's car- Why do people keep handing over keys to Cruzer??????- I think it's a practice to avoid :) )
Sorry I missed the meeting, Work Arrrgh!!!! gotta pay for the car tho ?
Hey Maurry you think you might be eating b'fast tommorow Sat the 10th at Owens ?
Congrats on the Ring thing Dean and Gayla !!!

Joe Clancy
Joe, it was all legit, honest ;) Missed you--just had breakfast at Owen's this morning--will be at Bacon's on grapevine hwy across the street from Callawat's nursery about 8 am. My car will be parked right at the traffic lite--easily seen---join us , Maury