PDA

View Full Version : New twin cities forum member

HAULNSS
04-09-2004, 10:30 AM
Hey MN MM's. :up:

Just stopping in to introduce myself. I have been lurking on this site since the nearly the introduction and finally registered and posted.

A good friend picked up his '04 black MM and his father-in-law has an '04 silver MM. He is a little internet challenged, so I have been doing some of the 'mod' research for him. :coolman:

Also, feel free to check out the MinneSSota ImpalaSS club at MinneSSota ImpalaSS website (http://www.minnessota.com)

Not everyone there is anti-Ford. :lol:

I haven't gone for a spin in my buddies Marauder yet, but can't wait. I still think the MM is a great value for a new car and I was actually looking at them for myself. :help:

Take care and maybe I'll see some of you around. It is easy to find me.....look for the green Impala with the plates HAULNSS and the only SS in town with a six speed! (That I know of)

Randy

Billatpro
04-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Hey MN MM's. :up:

Just stopping in to introduce myself. I have been lurking on this site since the nearly the introduction and finally registered and posted.

A good friend picked up his '04 black MM and his father-in-law has an '04 silver MM. He is a little internet challenged, so I have been doing some of the 'mod' research for him. :coolman:

Also, feel free to check out the MinneSSota ImpalaSS club at MinneSSota ImpalaSS website (http://www.minnessota.com)

Not everyone there is anti-Ford. :lol:

I haven't gone for a spin in my buddies Marauder yet, but can't wait. I still think the MM is a great value for a new car and I was actually looking at them for myself. :help:

Take care and maybe I'll see some of you around. It is easy to find me.....look for the green Impala with the plates HAULNSS and the only SS in town with a six speed! (That I know of)

Randy
Thanks for the shout Randy, most of us here have a great deal of respect for the SS, it is our kind of car. Your welcome to join us anywhere we might happin be getting together. Some of the guy's are meeting this Sat. to haul down to Rock Falls for a little "test and tune" look in the forum for directions and time.
And feel free to stop by anytime.

Bill

jgc61sr2002
04-09-2004, 04:14 PM
HAULNSS - Welcome aboard. We have several Impala SS owners on this site. Six speed, Now that is cool. :up:

HAULNSS
04-12-2004, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the shout Randy, most of us here have a great deal of respect for the SS, it is our kind of car. Your welcome to join us anywhere we might happin be getting together. Some of the guy's are meeting this Sat. to haul down to Rock Falls for a little "test and tune" look in the forum for directions and time.
And feel free to stop by anytime.

Bill

Nice to meet you Bill! :beer:

I'm glad that you decided to make it out to the dyno day. Tom was glad to see another Marauder owner, too. ;)

See everyone, the MM and SS gang can get along..... :lol:

Take care and see you soon,
Randy

Billatpro
04-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Nice to meet you Bill! :beer:

I'm glad that you decided to make it out to the dyno day. Tom was glad to see another Marauder owner, too. ;)

See everyone, the MM and SS gang can get along..... :lol:

Take care and see you soon
Randy

Good to meet you to Randy :up: congrats on the 280+hp dyno run, Randy's SS is all stock but for headers and chip. There were some nice cars there! We need to hook Tom up with Bill Bowker since he intends to go with the same blower as Bill and Bill did his own install too.

I hope the MN. MM group will hook up with this group of SS guy's, after all these cars are kinderd sprits.

Bill :rock:

HAULNSS
04-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the compliment, Bill. :up:
Here are the graphs of my two runs.
Run 1 (http://www.mnfbody.com/memberpages/zimrandy/run1.JPG)
Run 2 (http://www.mnfbody.com/memberpages/zimrandy/run2.JPG)

Actually, I was pretty happy to pull those numbers in a 160k mile car with only headers, cold air intake, and a PCM reprogram for 92 octane. :cool: :banana: It has never even had a valve cover off.

Tom is really itching to have some fun with his Marauder, so you might see him more this summer. :pimp:

Randy

Strider74
04-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the site, I'm sure that you'll fit right in with the Marauder owners here. I haven't noticed any anti-chevy sentiments but there don't appear to be a lot of ricer fans. I think as long as you don't show up to a meet with a 2 Fast 2 Furious t-shirt, or Chinese writing on the rear windshield of the SS I think everyone will get along just fine.
After all nothing beats good ole American muscle, let alone a V-8 interceptor regardless of the make. :cool4:

Great to have you aboard.