PDA

View Full Version : THIRD PARTY Marauder Collection

Jeronimojc
05-19-2014, 08:55 PM
I created a "Mercury Marauder OEM Parts Collection." Yes I know, I've been spending way too much time in ebay. I've learned ebay has a new thing called Collections. Perhaps this is old news to some of you. Anyhow, I decided to give this a shot to see what happens.

This may work out to be of help to some of you. To find Marauder parts sometimes you have to do multiple searches (which I find myself doing anyway). So perhaps this will save you some time. Also, often times I wonder what the fair market price of certain parts is. Well, I think this may help with that.

Right now there are 25 different Marauder items. If you are intrigued, click on the link and click follow. Feel free to make comments there too. Maybe this is something that can help the Marauder community.

http://www.ebay.com/cln/jeronimojc2000/Mercury-Marauder-OEM-Parts/97541122012

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38 389&stc=1&d=1400557806

Guittard22
05-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Very helpfull :) thanks for posting

HotRaud90
05-21-2014, 04:48 AM
Nice job compiling the parts for everyone to use. I'm sure this will help a lot of people who need help finding parts. The jury is still out on all those spoiler listings for me though. The one that you put in your compilation, is it indeed OEM? Others claim "OEM style", which I'm assuming means in the style of, but still fabricated. Thoughts?

Jeronimojc
05-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Glad to know some of you find this helpful. And thank you for the feedback.

Good point about the spoilers. I'll check this out to find out if they are indeed OEM. It seems to me your comment would be a good one to include in the collection itself, if you are up for it.

We all want to know if an item listed really is OEM or not. Having said that, some of us are also interested in non-OEM items that look OEM and perform well. How and when to include these in the collection may be a bit challenging though. Not sure how I'll deal with that.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeronimojc
05-21-2014, 09:39 AM
I tried respondint go this using Tapatalk, but somehow it isn't posting. Hopefully you'll only see this only once.

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad some find this helpful.

Great comment about suspet OEM items. This would be a great comment to post in the collection itself if you are up for it. I'll see if I can find out whether the spoilers are OEM or not.

I'd say most of us would consider non-OEM items at some point or another, but we want to know that upfront. When and how to include non-OEM items in the collection may require a bit more thought and feeback to really get some value out of this.

Thanks again for the comments. Please keep them comming. We'll see where this goes.