PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Carlisle All Ford Directory is Available

Bluerauder
05-21-2014, 02:07 PM
The Directory for this year's 2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals is now available and can be found here >>>>> http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events-media-center/directories/pdf/2014-Carlisle-Ford-Nationals.pdf

We are in the same area on Marauder Mountain as last year. In the BLUE SHOWFIELD AREA. The map is located on pages 32-33 of the directory.

The MercuryMarauder.Net Tent area is NT 23-25 and is indicated by a "V" at the top of the hill.

Does anyone know "Mark Black" ?? WhatsUpDOHC. Check out page 17. His 2003 Mercury Marauder will be featured in the Building "G" display of 110 Years and 110 cars.

The event schedule is listed on page 5. The vendor listings start on page 46.

Be sure to check out the pages on all of the special displays going on in Buildings G, T, and Y and elsewhere on the show grounds.

You will be able to pick up a "hard" copy of the directory when you pick up your Goodie Bag at the Registration check-in building near the Grandstand.

Haggis
05-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Mark Black is WhatsupDohc.

Bluerauder
05-21-2014, 02:50 PM
Mark Black is WhatsupDohc.

I knew he had a Silver Birch MM. When did he pick up the Black Trilogy #19 ?? The black one is featured in the directory.

Odinson
05-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Congrats! Marauders starting to leak into other parts of the show. Mooo haha!

Bigdogjim
05-21-2014, 04:01 PM
I knew he had a Silver Birch MM. When did he pick up the Black Trilogy #19 ?? The black one is featured in the directory.

Don't know the exact date but a while back.

Mr. Man
05-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Congrats, Mark!!

STOGIE BEAR
05-21-2014, 06:02 PM
Thanks Jim I printed it out, Now I can study it at my leisure
See you at Carlisle
Stogie Bear

Bluerauder
05-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Thanks Jim I printed it out, Now I can study it at my leisure
See you at Carlisle
Stogie Bear
No problem Richard. Look forward to meeting you at Carlisle this year.

BTW -- hard copies of the directory will be available on site when you check in for your Goody Bag.

Bluerauder
05-22-2014, 05:28 PM
Here is the 2014 Carlisle Showfield Map. MM.Net is in the Blue Showfield. Our tent is indicated with the purple box "V".

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/2014_Carlisle_Showfield_Map_2. jpg

WhatsUpDOHC
05-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Mark Black is WhatsUpDOHC.

Atsa me!!

Congrats, Mark!!

Congrats! Marauders starting to leak into other parts of the show. Mooo haha!

Thanks!

Also, thanks to jimbok1951 for PM-ming me with the information.

Was a hoot to see the car in the flyer. I didn't know that it would be published that way.

I, actually, wanted to surprise everyone who might go into the building and see a Marauder with Trilogy.

Charlie, here's the thread when I found/bought Trilogy #19

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83378

The Carlisle organizer (Ken Appell) found out about the car when I applied for the Philly Car show.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91736

I never heard from Ken until he asked me to participate at Carlisle.

The funny thing is that, I just told Ken that I would not show the car (and bought the Showfield pass).

I wasn't wild about the car being stored outside for 2-3 days with no security.

I asked Ken about this and said that I didn't think that Hagerty Insurance would go for it so I backed out.

I'll give Ken a call tomorrow to see if he did remove me from the display (and see if there were any cancellations within Building G).

Mark

cat in the hat
05-22-2014, 07:18 PM
Haven't been on here since last fall. Is it too late to register for this ?

WhatsUpDOHC
05-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Haven't been on here since last fall. Is it too late to register for this ?

Look what the cat dragged in!!

Good to hear from you Frank.

cat in the hat
05-22-2014, 07:22 PM
Cat dragged in is right . . . . Hi ! :)

Ms. Denmark
05-23-2014, 02:26 AM
Cat dragged in is right . . . . Hi ! :)Hey Frank, good to have you back!